iboughtleosbooklist

Why It's Glaringly Obvious That Solipsism Is True

159 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The answer is Love, but you are incapable of understanding that now.

Show me how exactly how the Schrodinger equation (and not any other kind of equation) follows from "Love".

Why are you so biased as to reject suffering? God has no problem with suffering. You do. That's your problem, not God's.

OK, if you are God, then prove it that you have no problem with suffering. Turn on the stove and put your hand on it. Your body-mind will suffer and try to reject it, but you do not reject suffering if you are God that has no problem with suffering, so keep it on the stove. Let me know how it worked for you.

Edited by Strannik

21 hours ago, Strannik said:

OK, then IMO "love", "truth", "oneness" are just like "referring to non-duality as capitalism. "

"Solipsism" and "capitalism" are academic words, and their meaning is very specific compared to other words. By using them, you're making a gesture towards academia, and when you then separate the words from how they're generally understood in academia, that adds a layer of confusion. "Love" or "truth" are basic words that you simply pick up by learning the language. The confusion is simply at the level of meaning (unless the person is an academic in those subjects, but most people here aren't).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 minutes ago, UpperMaster said:

Wait but I remember when you said that you literally became earth. Isn't that proof against Solipsism?

No

12 minutes ago, Strannik said:

Show me how exactly how the Schrodinger equation (and not any other kind of equation) follows from "Love".

OK, if you are God, then prove it that you have no problem with suffering. Turn on the stove and put your hand on it. Your body-mind will suffer and try to reject it, but you do not reject suffering if you are God that has no problem with suffering, so keep it on the stove. Let me know how it worked for you.

Kid, pipe down. You are way out of your element. This is adults speaking here. Maybe come back after you do 5 years of development work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

They are not beliefs, but a narrow-minded guy like you can't even guess. It is many hours daily meditation, deconstruction 24 hours a day, psychedelics every week. 5 meo dmt this afternoon, before I talked you. it is real spirituality, real desire to dissolve appearance. courage to see the truth and open myself to it. Real comprehension that is a long way from anything that you can even get close to. Only minimal respect is required, but of course, you don't even understand what I'm talking about

? This forum can get addictive.

I awakened by never doing DMT or meditation. 

Maybe I m just born superior that is possible of course  ???

Edited by A_v_E

@A_v_E yer awaking isn’t completely ?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Strannik said:

all that remains is just THIS: pure and immediate experience of suchness-presence-nowness-awareness here and now manifested in the flow of forms and phenomena (with nothing "Infinite", "Loving" or "Absolute" about it). 

All words run away in fear, including "Infinite", "Loving" or "Absolute". It is indescribable. All that is ever here is THIS, but it can directly reveal itself to itself, and it does so to different degrees within the dream. How is anyone's guess, and only a fool would try to comprehend it. 

What you have realized is still within the dream, and may or may not be all that you will realize. As much as God has realized itself within me, it goes deeper still. If you believe you have realized everything...⚡

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Carl-Richard Oh Carl, you silly goose. You really thought you could fool me with that fake account? I can smell a fake account a mile away. Next time, try using a better pseudonym. Maybe something like 'Carl The Top G' would have been more convincing. Now, give me your real account or suffer the consequences.

@Carl-Richard Gimme your thiscat username now. I'm losing patience bro.

We could enact great things, immense works, you and I.

I sent you something, to a fellow named "odoncrack", but obviously you didn't receive it.

So I need your correct username to actually send it to you.

@AtheisticNonduality You are itching for a ban. Do not troll the Mods.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@AtheisticNonduality You are itching for a ban.

After how productive and committed I've been over the years?

For some people this place is just somewhere on the internet to waste time.

For me this was the place I would rest at in between hard hours of personal growth and spiritual purging and going after the Truth in a story of life - with a burning desire to get everything I need and want out of life, and to discover every facet of the Truth possible.

Is there really anything counterproductive, truly disruptive, that I've said - even if it appears humorous or trollish?

I'm just trying to get my friend Carl to send something on thiscat, because, you know, he already contacted me with a fake account. I just want his real one, for the sake of transparency and real friendship.

EDIT:

I would keep this a private matter between him and me, but, you know, I can't DM people because of various business policies meant to keep the structure of the forum healthy and stable.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

Love is a complex emotion and concept that is not directly related to the Schrodinger equation. Love can be defined as a strong feeling of affection or deep attachment to someone, and it is not something that can be described or explained by a mathematical equation.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Totally absurd strawman. Capitalism is utterly unrelated to nonduality. Meanwhile, go look up the dictionary definition of solipsism.

The would be true for the usual interpretation of capitalism. By the same token, the usual interpretation of solipsism has nothing to do with nonduality. Believing that reality is reducible to a limited appearance (your finite mind) is just duality. It's only when you start making vague interpretations that you can start making connections. You can do that with capitalism as well (but it's of course more ridiculous): "reality is a self-organizing and self-perpetuating system of pure Value". Yes, it's easier to make the vague connection between solipsism and nonduality ("everything is you"), but it's still only a vague connection which ignores important nuances.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Hey guys, I have recently started publishing videos on YouTube in English.

I have recorded a video in which I share some of the most important insights I got from the use of 5-meo-malt and I speak about solipsism as well, here's the link:

If you have any questions about the content of the video, I will do my best to reply.

English is not my first language, it's kind of hard to get into a state of flow while not speaking your native language, but I am working on it and I know I might have made some grammar mistakes :P 

P.S. 

I've asked Leo permission to post this content.

9 hours ago, Strannik said:

You do not understand what is relative, what is absolute, and what is suffering. Suffering is not a "bad" thing. Suffering is an energy that arises to induce change. that is, to force you to remove your hand if you have it on the stove. a software. what happens is that you perceive it as "bad" because that is your programming. If it were not so, you would not remove your hand and it would burn. animals suffer only punctually. a cat on a sofa suffers absolutely nothing, its energies are perfectly aligned. he suffers if he is hungry, or in pain. since he has no ego. his suffering induces him to avoid hunger, pain, and to reproduce when is the moment. we have an ego, that is, we are not individuals like the cat, but parts of a hive entity, the collective ego, in constant evolution. our suffering is the engine of the evolution of that entity. we perceive it as bad, since we are robots governed by impulses to fulfill a function. From an absolute perspective, suffering is in the same level than breathing. 

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

The would be true for the usual interpretation of capitalism. By the same token, the usual interpretation of solipsism has nothing to do with nonduality.

Well, you see, the reason you say that is because you haven't actually Awoken yet ;)

Nonduality is NOT Awakening.

Edited by Leo Gura

19 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

So enlightenment is just a "power up" in the dream video game and I put it inside the game so if I ever had a lot of suffering I would have a way to alleviate that? Or is suffering the signal that its time to go for the enlightenment level up

the ego is suffering, Buddha already said it. the ego is the engine of change, of the evolution of the human species, which is the only living being on earth that evolves without its genes changing. Without ego, humans would be like a herd of chimpanzees, which repeats the same behaviors for 200,000 years without deviating one millimeter from what was programmed.

the ego is dissatisfaction, and the only real way out of this is awakening. the ego gives you the carrot that you will be satisfied if you get money, or beauty, or a partner, or children, but it never works because it knows that it is going to die and this is a total disaster, so it is a trap. It is not that suffering leads you to enlightenment, it is the intelligence of realizing the trap. Suffering, of course, is the engine of that change, as of all changes, but without the necessary intelligence, you would spend your whole life looking for false exits. 

And not just intelligence to realize the trap but to understand its structure, without understanding you get stuck in it

Edited by Breakingthewall