iboughtleosbooklist

Why It's Glaringly Obvious That Solipsism Is True

159 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Strannik said:

Yeah, I know, been there did that. Classical Advaita. You believe...

You believe that I believe xD

We agree on the emptiness of beliefs. Some read "The entire universe is suspended from me as my necklace of jewels" and create a belief based on these words. Others directly realize the meaning beyond the words. Within the dream there are deeper levels of realization. Then again, it is just a dream. The more lucid you are, the flimsier the dream (including you) becomes.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

You are having fun, and me trying to explain myself seriously. It's obvious that I'm bit stupid and you a clown

Apart from fun, all I'm saying is that you can go further from clinging to your beliefs in the "Infinite Absolute", but only if you want to. I'm just showing you the way. But if you are happy with your beliefs, then who am I to tell you not to cling to them? 

5 minutes ago, Strannik said:

yeah, that's good too. I'm drawing in watercolor right now using imagination :) but still don't see anything wrong with talking to myself though.

I said that it's pretty crazy looking, did your mind interpret that as 'wrong'?

1 minute ago, SOUL said:

I said that it's pretty crazy looking, did your mind interpret that as 'wrong'?

that's just an English idiom, don't be so picky. I don't see anything "crazy" in it either. 

1 minute ago, Strannik said:

Apart from fun, all I'm saying is that you can go further from clinging to your beliefs in the "Infinite Absolute", but only if you want to. I'm just showing you the way. But if you are happy with your beliefs, then who am I to tell you not to cling to them? 

They are not beliefs, but a narrow-minded guy like you can't even guess. It is many hours daily meditation, deconstruction 24 hours a day, psychedelics every week. 5 meo dmt this afternoon, before I talked you. it is real spirituality, real desire to dissolve appearance. courage to see the truth and open myself to it. Real comprehension that is a long way from anything that you can even get close to. Only minimal respect is required, but of course, you don't even understand what I'm talking about

15 minutes ago, Moksha said:

You believe that I believe xD

We agree on the emptiness of beliefs. Some read "The entire universe is suspended from me as my necklace of jewels" and create a belief based on these words. Others directly realize the meaning beyond the words. Within the dream there are deeper levels of realization. Then again, it is just a dream. The more lucid you are, the flimsier the dream (including you) becomes.

That's right, and that includes the realization that the realization of the "Infinite Absolute God" is also just part of the dream. And when that falls away, all that remains is just THIS: pure and immediate experience of suchness-presence-nowness-awareness here and now manifested in the flow of forms and phenomena (with nothing "Infinite", "Loving" or "Absolute" about it). 

Edited by Strannik

10 minutes ago, Strannik said:

just THIS: pure and immediate experience of suchness-presence-nowness-awareness here and now manifested in the flow of forms

You don't know what you're talking about, that's not spirituality, that's mindfulness, or in other words, what a dog experiences. enlightenment is not becoming like an animal. the direct experience of the reality of an animal is more pleasant, true, but spirituality is depth. you are a bottomless pit, that is reality, not book stories. It's something you can really realize. this is real not belief.

But anyway, enjoy and be happy. See you.

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

But you're talking to these people.

That's called education ;)

8 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Leo Gura admittedly, awakening can look very scary with standard concepts such as casual solipsism. 

Could you tell us the top, most poignant  bullet points that solipsism miscommunicates in contrast to a full realisation of the radical nature of how the mind constructs reality and God consciousness..

It misses God & Absolute Truth.

7 hours ago, Strannik said:

But none of those I saw who called themselves "enlightened" have ever been able to explain how exactly this dream is being manifested and why it is following the exact mathematical rules of physical laws down to tiny particles.

Oneness is inexplicable because explanations requires two things: a known part explaining an unknown part. But Oneness has no parts.

Leo, in one of your videos you mentioned that you severely suffer from a digestive problem. If you are the Infinite God, why can't you manipulate the dream to stop your suffering?

Because Absolute Truth is Perfect. Only ego thinks it can improve reality. That is the ego's arrogance.

So, sure, we may be the Infinite Consciousness ontologically, but there is still a huge explanatory gap in this realization. We, being Consciousness, are completely clueless about how and why it dreams what it dreams, how to make sense of this dream and how to manipulate it to reduce suffering.

We are not clueless. How is Will. Why is Love. You reduce suffering by reducing ego.

So yeah, solipsism (either Hume's or Advaitist version) obviously cannot be disproved, but neither it can be proved. It forever remains an unverifiable and unfalsifiable hypothesis

This is just your assumption and it isn't true.

You can Awaken. And that is your proof.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, so better to use words that are not confusing.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

12 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yes, so better to use words that are not confusing.

Any word used to describe the ultimate nature of reality will be confused and misunderstood, on purpose.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

==But none of those I saw who called themselves "enlightened" have ever been able to explain how exactly this dream is being manifested and why it is following the exact mathematical rules of physical laws down to tiny particles.==

Oneness is inexplicable because explanations requires two things: a known part explaining an unknown part. But Oneness has no parts.

I was not asking to explain Oneness. I was asking to explain how and why the Oneness manifests forms exactly according to the Schrodinger equation. And also, why it manifests it such that there is a humongous amount of suffering in it which it is unable to stop. Apparently, Oneness can know that it is Oneness, yet it has no clue why it manifests forms in a way like that. Clueless and helpless Oneness.   

In other words, dreaming that is dreaming about itself that it is "God & Absolute Truth". I think it's just funny... 

I've seen too many spiritual gurus resorting to this argument, but it only works on naive seekers. 

Edited by Strannik

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Any word used to describe the ultimate nature of reality will be confused and misunderstood, on purpose.

There are levels to this though. Imagine if I referred to non-duality as capitalism. It's that level of confusion. Words like "love", "truth" and "oneness" are a bit different.

Edited by Carl-Richard

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

True, but solipsism is such a specific word, and the way it's usually interpreted, thanks to our culture and the history of Western philosophy, is just wrong and existentially toxic. Words like "love", "truth", "oneness" are a bit different.

IMO "love", "truth", "oneness" are equally toxic.

1 minute ago, Strannik said:

IMO "love", "truth", "oneness" are equally toxic.

I edited my post slightly.

7 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I edited my post slightly.

OK, then IMO "love", "truth", "oneness" (and I would add the "infinity") are just like "referring to non-duality as capitalism." As a result, people get confused and stuck clinging to their experiences or ideas of "love", "truth", "oneness" or "infinity" without realization that all these ideas and experiences are just that - only ideas and experiences, they are just part of the same dream. 

Edited by Strannik

26 minutes ago, Strannik said:

I was not asking to explain Oneness. I was asking to explain how and why the Oneness manifests forms exactly according to the Schrodinger equation.

This is a silly question because all of science is a fantasy. Schrodinger equation is bullshit and irrelvant to understanding Consciousness.

The way you frame your problem is the problem.

And also, why it manifests it such that there is a humongous amount of suffering in it which it is unable to stop.

Suffering keeps you alive, silly.

Apparently, Oneness can know that it is Oneness, yet it has no clue why it manifests forms in a way like that. Clueless and helpless Oneness.   

Infinity is so profound it cannot ever know itself in full detail. Because it is endless.

I've seen too many spiritual gurus resorting to this argument, but it only works on naive seekers. 

It's not an argument. You will not understand a goddamn thing here without Awakening. End of story.

19 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

There are levels to this though. Imagine if I referred to non-duality as capitalism.

Totally absurd strawman. Capitalism is utterly unrelated to nonduality. Meanwhile, go look up the dictionary definition of solipsism.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a silly question because all of science is a fantasy. Schrodinger equation is bullshit and irrelvant to understanding Consciousness.

The brute fact of your direct experience is that certain phenomena follow exactly the Schrodinger equation. Surely it is irrelevant to understanding what Consciousness IS. But it is relevant to understanding what it DOES, and how and why it manifests certain phenomena such that they always follow this equation. But you are avoiding this question because you have no answer. In other words, you know what Consciousness is, but has no clue why and how it is dreaming what it is dreaming, silly. 

Suffering keeps you alive, silly.

And why could not Consciousness be perfectly alive and dreaming its dreams without any suffering?

Infinity is so profound is cannot ever know itself in full detail. Because it is endless.

So, it's helpless and clueless because it's endless. Poor Consciousness ...

So, Consciousness is forever alone with nothing "outside" of it, it is forever helpless to change its dreaming or stop it, forever unable to understand why it is dreaming what it is dreaming with all of the experience of suffering in it. I don't see any "Bliss" and "Love" in it, it's actually quite a miserable way of existence. May be that is why it hides from itself always trying to pretend to be someone else?   

Edited by Strannik

6 minutes ago, Strannik said:

The brute fact of your direct experience is that certain phenomena follow exactly the Schrodinger equation. Surely it is irrelevant to understanding what Consciousness IS. But it is relevant to understanding what it DOES, and how and why it manifests certain phenomena such that they always follow this equation.

The answer is Love, but you are incapable of understanding that now.

And why could not Consciousness be perfectly alive and dreaming its dreams without any suffering?

Why are you so biased as to reject suffering?

God has no problem with suffering. You do. That's your problem, not God's.

You are like a child complaining that dark chocolate tastes bitter, meanwhile God is enjoying his dark chocolate.

So, it's helpless and clueless because it's endless. Poor Consciousness ...

Don't confuse your cluelessness for God's.

So, here is the summary:

- I am the Infinite Omniscient and Omnipotent God-Consciousness-Love, I can imagine and dream any dreams I want!

- And why these dreams always structured according to mathematical equations? And why there is so much suffering experienced in these dreams?
- I dunno....

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because Absolute Truth is Perfect. Only ego thinks it can improve reality. That is the ego's arrogance.

We are not clueless. How is Will. Why is Love. You reduce suffering by reducing ego.

This is just your assumption and it isn't true.

Wait but I remember when you said that you literally became earth. Isn't that proof against Solipsism?