Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simple Success

How do I monetize my life purpose?

10 posts in this topic

Aka how do I create a business.

My LP is simple consistency - teaching people how to get ripped with simplicity and consistency.

I am writing an E book currently, but what other methods can I use to get income?

I have a youtube and instagram as well.

Seems you can create a course, start working with people one on one. You may want to take a short coaching program, and invest in some reasonable online marketing courses or free online courses. You can work with people one on one, or do group coaching. Define your target ideal client, master serving that niche. There’s a lot here. So, study and research. Don’t let some marketing course take all your money though ?

My marketing course was expensive… however, I now have access to very power tools, website/ funnel builder/ automated emails… all in one tool, etc coaches, etc. What I payed for mine and the value I have.. is pretty amazing honestly. I can build a business. It will take time. I know how to build a funnel, make webinars, ads, how to create a before and after document, avatar research, offer skeleton, how to build out a course, basics of sales, etc… all will take time to master.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Give away your ebook for free and show people you're actually wiling to give something valuable away without constantly begging to have them purchase anything, then get creative as f*ck and offer paid services.

For getting shredded, in my mind the best thing you can do is set up a 1-1 coaching service where you guide people week-by-week, on zoom calls and through dm's, to getting ripped. Tell them what to eat - how to workout, when to workout, etc... and cater it to their specific body, needs, and goals.

You can also start a Wix online store and add the printify app to make funny / dope ass clothing centered around being ripped /shredded. 

Go further - Look into creating and selling 4 week, 3 month, and 6 month lifting programs on your store that are separate from your 1-1 coaching, all focused around a specific goal. For example: 4 weeks to rip city, 6 months to shred. (you can easily create this on Wix as well, its the best platform for online businesses imo)

JUST KEEP POSTING CONTENT. You need to focus on building a sizable audience that comes to know and respect you as an expert in getting shredded. Make legit, high quality content. FOCUS ON GIVING VALUE. Make videos about specific exercises, give away some of your best tips, show them how to build massive cut triceps, etc. Ideally you would be focusing on creating instagram reels and tiktoks as thats where all the attention is right now. Keep posting, keep creating, keep giving away true value: and the right people will become interested in your paid services and work with you.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

I am still really trying to figure it out. 
right now I feel a bit helpless 

I paid all this money for a marketing course… no results… I don’t know if o am working smart enough. 

◭"89"

By generating attention to your content on social media and google. 

You can also try to work with places where potential clients hang out already such as gyms, healthy food shops even cosmetic surgery places potentially - e.g. offering free lectures and seminars on diet, metabolic health etc 

You cannot influence how much you make on monthly basis as a business owner nor can you influence how many people see your content, not even with paid ads anymore. These things are completely out of your control

What you can influence is what you put out there and what message a prospective client is receiving. 

Things you can control:

1. Branding - consistency of fonts, colours, what you say, how you say it, your social media grid etc. All these things need to be consistent across all platforms including the ebook. This goes beyond social. It is all the that your business includes, communicates and stands for

2. Get to know your audience - their age, their interests, their main concerns, anxieties and limiting beliefs. Don't just target everybody, that's a hard market to capture. Even consider interviewing guys at the age of your client to understand them better. Ask a few guys to complete a questionaire or give you an interview in exchange for a session of free coaching or something like that.

3. Reels & Social content - it seems like your audience these days is the most likely to find you if you make reels and shot punchy content. 30 second tips that will attract young men to your main channel might be a great strategy, maybe you already do this. (I am yet struggling to start doing this due to own limiting beliefs but if you don't, this might be the way)

4. Task & calendar management - This is a tricky one but basically you need to setup your calendar in a way thay that you actively block time slots day by day otherwise it is difficult to know what you should be focusing on and you may end up pursuing the stuff that has quick gratification but low strategic value for your biz. This needs to be approached strategically and you should have a weekly 2 hour meeting with yourself where you will ONLY focus on planning your next week, task by task. Allow for plenty of breaks and keep a few "wild slots" that remain open to unexpected entries 

5. Marketing strategy

You should have an at least 6-12 months of content planned so that you can focus on more tactical things, research, design etc. So spend a lot of time while you have it before having a lot of clients, on planning your annual strategy for Social media, Instagram grid, social branding etc.

This is just the surface of the iceberg. These are also major things I am trying to put in place myself this year so I'm not preaching just sharing what a lot of the books seem to have in common when it comes to generating attention

Good luck

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

You also need a funnel, and a way of using the marketing to convert people into paying clients. 

◭"89"

@Simple Success anytime g. You got this.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Lots of good advice in this thread, I'll add onto it by saying: Marketing = getting people to speak about your branding/vision/mission as much as possible.