Lana Faye

Postnatal Anxiety, OCD and Depression

25 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura  Basically my question above is that, is that self deception?  Am I just limiting myself? Can't tell if its real or fatasy

On 25.01.2023 at 9:40 PM, Leo Gura said:

Not judging my scary thoughts and not assigning them any meaning has helped greatly. Thank you @Leo Gura

Edited by Lana Faye
Blank text field

On 25.01.2023 at 11:36 PM, integral said:

Are you exercising at a gym to relieve stress? 

Yes but that did not help much.

On 1/25/2023 at 9:27 AM, Leo Gura said:

I'm no expert on them. I suppose some people need them, but they are def not good for you. It's just a question of, are they holding back something worse? If you are very mentally unstable then perhaps they are good for you. But I would never want a functional person taking them. Most people report feeling numb on them and not themselves. Which is why Kanye doesn't take his meds. But that didn't work out so well for him lately. So maybe he should take them before he destroys his life.

Have you considered psychedelic therapy? Ketamine, etc?

@Lana Faye This is totally wrong actually. You cannot escape a severe mental illness without proper medication. I tried it for years and I failed. What worked for me recently is high dosage multidrug appraoch and it feels much better. I tried Psychedelics and they were a waste of my time. You just have a nightmare trip when you are mentally ill. 

Love, Strength and Intelligence is the real Holy Trinity 

45 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Lana Faye This is totally wrong actually. You cannot escape a severe mental illness without proper medication. I tried it for years and I failed. What worked for me recently is high dosage multidrug appraoch and it feels much better. I tried Psychedelics and they were a waste of my time. You just have a nightmare trip when you are mentally ill. 

Antidepressants messed up with my brain a LOT! I feel much better without the medication and my OCD is gone as I allowed my mind to imagine anything it wanted without judgement. Perhaps in your case you needed the meds. Everyone’s case is different. I myself am afraid to try psychedelics though since I’m not mentally stable.