UpperMaster

Can a sociopath like Andrew Tate become enlightened?

65 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

The most hilarious part of this forum is posters pretending that Leo is not a narcissist himself. That's how deep the cult programming is here. xD

Amen

51 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

The most hilarious part of this forum is posters pretending that Leo is not a narcissist himself. That's how deep the cult programming is here. xD

Only a narcissist can recognize a fellow narcissist. You only see your own reflection. Be much kinder to yourself. 

Also with that said, Andrew Tate isn't some demonic entity. Watch this video. 

He's just lost, he thinks he is doing the right thing. If he really knew better, he would do better up to his capacity.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Andrew Tate is not a sociopath, chill. He's demonstrated sympathetic reactions to certain topics and has solid interpersonal conversations with people. 

Edited by AJBrew

9 minutes ago, AJBrew said:

He's demonstrated sympathetic reactions to certain topics and has solid interpersonal conversations with people.

Study how sociopaths work. Sociopathy does not make someone a stone-cold murderer who never smiles. Sociopaths can be charming as a manipulation tactic.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, axiom said:

Enlightenment is not in any way dependent on the apparently good, bad, healthy or unhealthy conditioning of a human character.

The more conscious you are the less evil you do. Look at every sage. Many modern and ancient so-called enlightened folk were only enlightened because the general public deemed them as being so. Look at sadhguru for example. 

The more conscious one is the less selfishness one posseses.  Anyone can parrot scriptures. I have a pet Quaker and she can parrot(pun intended Hahaha) whatever non-sense and fool the fools that she is enlightened. Then, tomorrow murder a bird she doesn't like.

You don't see buddha, Jesus, Ramana Maharshi and Sadhguru Râping/Mölesting women then "Ducking ' N Dodging" the Five-0, Riding dirty...

Edited by Aiwass
Had to add Maharshi hahaha funny image in my head when I think of him Dodging five-0 with his diaper on lmaoooo

36 minutes ago, AJBrew said:

Andrew Tate is not a sociopath, chill. He's demonstrated sympathetic reactions to certain topics and has solid interpersonal conversations with people. 

He could act that way without actually being sympathetic. It's really hard to know his intentions. Use the criteria in the dsm 5 instead.

Antisocial Personality Disorder:

https://www.theravive.com/therapedia/antisocial-personality-disorder-dsm--5-301.7-(f60.2)

18 hours ago, UpperMaster said:

Is it possible for a sociopath like Andrew Tate to be enlightened?

If he had the right mentor. Perhaps someone with strong success in stage orange but with an appreciation for stage green. They'd have to exhibit stage green traits in a way that would be appealing to Andrew. Psychedelics would also be beneficial. His religious beliefs may restrict this however. 

He is attracting a lot of conflict in his life so maybe this will push him to awakening.

5 hours ago, axiom said:

Enlightenment is not in any way dependent on the apparently good, bad, healthy or unhealthy conditioning of a human character.

If you don't embody enlightened qualities such as compassion, kindness, honesty then your enlightenment is incomplete.

@Leo Gura @WelcometoRealityHe clearly exhibits symptoms of ASPD but when I think of sociopathy you usually feel a lack of substance with such an individual; at least in my experience. I mean ASPD is probably the most illusive personality disorder and is difficult to pinpoint at times, especially when the person is high functioning.

Edited by AJBrew

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Only a narcissist can recognize a fellow narcissist. You only see your own reflection. Be much kinder to yourself. 

So by that logic, since Leo recognizes Tate as a sociopath, Leo is a sociopath? Well played, genius. 9_9

Bro, there are levels to this shit 

Levels of testosterone, maybe.  Tate may be a pimp with higher testosterone than Leo, so naturally he's made a lot more dough off it.  I do agree that narcissists can have various levels of testosterone. :)

Edited by SeaMonster

2 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

So by that logic, since Leo recognizes Tate as a sociopath, Leo is a sociopath? Well played, genius. 9_9

Levels of testosterone, maybe.  Tate may be a pimp with higher testosterone than Leo, so naturally he's made a lot more dough off it.  I do agree that narcissists can have various levels of testosterone. :)

1. Yes, you house every identity within you. The moment you deny any identity you turn it into a shadow and will thus express it. Your denial of your sociopathic tendencies will make you a sociopath. You think sociopaths believe they are sociopaths? They don't!!! They think everyone else is!!! One of the signs you might actually be a sociopath is if you keep thinking everyone around you is a sociopath.

I understand that you don't yet understand what is being discussed here but one day you will. Just understand that everyone is on the spectrum when it comes to narcissism, sociopathy and psychopathy. Hell even the definitions and the causes for these labels is still being debated. Psychopathy is generally defined to be genetic whereas sociopathy is more social-psychological related.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 hours ago, axiom said:

In my opinion, That statement is completely wrong. enlightenment requires a total desire to realize the truth. that implies being the truth. integrity must be total. any minor flaw in integrity will lead to a misperception. the truth will set you free, or what is the same, the lie will imprison you.

enlightenment requires a total abandonment of the defenses that the ego creates to defend itself.

Chances of a normal decent person Awakening are 1 in a million.

Chances of a sociopath Awakening?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Chances of a normal decent person Awakening are 1 in a million.

Chances of a sociopath Awakening?

D82FF04A-6BDD-4C1C-B7E1-752C236EBE4D.jpeg

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Leo Gura Isn't it possible for an awakened sociopath to be one of the most dangerous people imaginable? If you became nondual but from a place of nihilism instead of love, wouldn't you just be like a GTA character that causes mayhem just for the sake of it? 

I think it's possible to develop intellectual and perhaps brute-force emotional empathy eventually but you have to make a lot of conscious effort in doing so. Otherwise, the concept of awakening without feeling a deep connection to life sounds like a disaster. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall

An imperfect metaphor, but...

Imagine being so immersed in a movie that you forget you're watching a movie.  At some point, you snap out of it, and remember that it's just a movie. Should you now expect the behaviour of the characters or the plot to change? 

The stuff being discussed here is relative domain, not really about enlightenment. It can be asked whether a character like Andrew Tate can seem to change their behaviour based on their present conditioning, sure. And the answer would be yes, that isn't impossible. Anything could happen.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 hour ago, axiom said:

@Breakingthewall It is not the character that reaches enlightenment.

14 hours ago, axiom said:

But it's the character that avoid the enlightenment 

@Breakingthewall It's not the character. It's the seeking energy that attaches to and identifies with the character. The character is just an appearance.

Can enlightenment apparently happen along with changes to the character... yes. But there is no interdependence.

Apparently.

I think there is some puzzling overlap between psychopathy and enlightenment.  Because they are immune to social conditioning they have less things to unlearn that a more normal person would.

But due to his impairment in empathy, it would probably be much harder for him unless he has experienced the same suffering that other people have.  I think he is actually compassionate about a small number of things that he has personally suffered - mainly not being attracted to women and being poor.  But he doesn't really understand much beyond that.  He is crazy overcompensating from a traumatic childhood and rough upbringing that he has not yet come to terms with.

It would probably take a crisis or serious adversity (like prison even) to motivate him to make changes.  Right now, he seems to have little to no interest, but I think he might end up in jail.

I would maybe argue that too much consciousness on certain dimensions and not others can lead to the risk of antisocial behavior being put into practice.  Some of the Nazis were practitioners of yoga and mysticism and they clearly were deeply aware of how to manipulate people aggressively on a national level. Just massive limitations in other areas made them susceptible to the leadership of a megalomaniacal psychopath.