Matt23

How are you going to implement AI into your life purpose?

17 posts in this topic

I'm no techno junkie, nor a techno optimist either, but I've been reading a bit on AI and experimenting with ChatGPT a bit, and if it doesn't become this massive godlike entity that some claim it will, I think it will still be significantly relevant. 

So, the question that came up for me (perhaps coming from Leo's blog since I remember him asking a similar question) is....

• How are you going to implement AI in the future for your career, life purpose, and creative pursuits?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

It helps me brainstorm ideas and outlines for my videos and coaching programs. It also helps me do research into topics and connect them with other topics. In the future I can see how this will also help me significantly with email-marketing.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

• Branding
  • Content ideas
  • Articulating ways my vision will impact the world
  • Planning
  • Studying
  • Broad overviews
  • Skill building

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

I'll going to use it the same as I'm using Google now, but in easier way, :) . If I'm trying to write some song about something, I'll tell it how I feel and it will write something for me, then I'll align it with my feelings. If I'm trying to paint something I'll repeat the same process. It could be useful, but I think it can also make you so lazy because you don't need to do any research about anything, could make you feel that everything is already done.

AI is my life purpose XD. Unless spirituality somehow becomes a viable career path.

Shame the entry level job market for AI in the UK is a shitfest :(

Start a business using AI arbitrage. Basically the average person has no idea how to use AI even if your service is simple and they can do it for free just by opening up ChatGPT promp, there is still a huge business simplifying that process even one extra step.  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

other ways I am using it.

Researching specific niches

Researching societal impacts of my life-purpose

researching whether or not my "purple cow" is actually remarkable

shit testing my ideas

Practice quizzes based on study guides for school

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

I've been using MidJourney AI for a while to do my graphics because I am not good at them at all.  This is how I implement it although I'd love to learn other AIs as well. 

What is everyone else using?

Awesome.  Nice stuff errybody

I don't think it will be that advanced to help me with my 'life purpose'. So far I haven't seen any 'trace' of intelligence with AI, it's just loaded with tb of data and trained very well to form correct gramatic and meaning phrases. But its still sort of 'dumb' AI.

It still will be life-changing for mechanical/tech...etc jobs though, I'm just saying, it won't do anything creative or really intelligent anytime soon. 

Edited by Javfly33

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't think it will be that advanced to help me with my 'life purpose'. So far I haven't seen any 'trace' of intelligence with AI, it's just loaded with tb of data and trained very well to form correct gramatic and meaning phrases. But its still sort of 'dumb' AI.

It still will be life-changing for mechanical/tech...etc jobs though, I'm just saying, it won't do anything creative or really intelligent anytime soon. 

One way of looking at it is that its intelligence is a mirror of the questions asked of it by humans.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

it won't do anything creative or really intelligent anytime soon. 

What about the art it creates?  Some of that is pretty badass, even though I've heard it is "guided" or w/e.  Still amazing.

I've also heard of an experiment where they took an AI, got it to compose a piece of classical music.  They then took a bunch of people into a theatre, played the AI generator piece of music and a piece of music composed by a real person, but didn't tell the audience which was which.  Then they had the people guess which one they thought was AI generated.  The majority guessed that the AI generated piece was composed by a person since it had more "spirit" in it.  

Pretty crazy stuff.  And I'm sure it will just get better and better exponentially... as they say anyways.  

Defs technical jobs it will be more efficient etc... I wonder if this will quicken the pace towards less jobs for humans.

I will speed run my life through 1,000,000s virtual versions of myself and then replicate the one that achieves the most optimal outcome

Im currently using it to rephrase my english for documentation i do at work. (I’m  norwegian) 

Software documentation is boring af, but with the chatbot its a breeze. Now i just write what i want to document without worrying about grammar and spelling. Afterwards, i just paste it in the chatbot and ask it to rewrite it for me.

I also use it for questions i got regarding technical subjects. As long as the question is straight forward i usually get a reply which is valid. 

Soon i want to use it to build a small app for ios. from what i can see it should be quite easy since the chatbot is able to work in increments. One can add one user case at a time and the app/code will develop accordingly.

Fun times ahead :)

In a word, research. It's pretty great for turning your life purpose research into a deep rabbit hole very quickly. 

I'm using AI for curating my knowledge - like best practices and finding gaps in my knowledge for sleep, exercise, breathing , my shopping list/diet, managing myself in general.

Asking it about books I've read and finding adjacent authors, deconstructing theories and working my way back up , doing meta-analysis and meta-synthesis on topics.

Will be using it to filter my messages (reading texts and telling me what they mean and helping me with responses)

Substituting expert-level coaching for AI that can do it (and put up with my endless questions/arguing)

Eventually aiming to take my life and create a data set around it - feed it into AI (like uploading all my journals and having conversations with it)

Having it watch all the videos on my playlist I haven't gotten to (like 1000 personal development/philosophy videos).

Overall, getting it to be the mentor/guide/motivator/debate buddy I've always wanted.