augisltucia

The Andrew Tate problem I encountered

13 posts in this topic

Me and my ex broke up at the peak of Andrew Tate popularity. It was her best friend that was following and promoting Andrew’s idealogy and me and her used to make fun of him because of that. After a month she broke up with me because she fell in love with this best friend of hers. Since then my mind just switched because I was starting to think that because of the idealogy that he followed that’s why she broke up with me to get in a relationship with him. It seemed that our relationship was doing pretty good and the end of it just strucked me out of nowhere. I have just seen the new video of Leo talking about Andrew Tate, but I can’t seem to move on from the thought that she broke up with me because her best friend followed Tates principles and that’s how he got her. What do you guys think?

Tate's actually an incredibly attractive guy to probably 90+ % of woman.

He embodies many positive masculine characteristics.

The people who laugh at Tate and think they are above him are kidding themselves.

Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

11 minutes ago, augisltucia said:

What do you guys think?

I think that it's not an Andrew Tate problem, but a augisltucia problem (not attack here though).

It's about your fears and insecurities as a man. If you have a sense of inadequacy regarding your manhood or masculinity, then anything can trigger you and make you feel like you lack X or need more of Y to become attractive to girls.

And surely, if you haven't developed your masculinity and haven't build any attraction skills then there is still something for you to be learnt in order to improve your results with women.

But you don't need Andrew Tate for this. Watch Leo's videos on getting laid, watch his A. Tate video, maybe get some course on attraction or at least a book and work on your skills and inner game. You don't need to be rich to get girls, you need to be more social and overcome your fears.

One more thing: it is possible that your ex got attracted to that guy based on his changed behaviours influenced by A. Tate, but that's still not a good reason to follow Tate, simply because there are better, healthier teachers/theory you can consume.

It probably would also imply that your ex might have been immature, insecure and poorly developed, because obviously manipulation and sort of primitive, "macho" type of masculinity works best with this type of girl. You don't need her. Develop yourself and go find great girls.

11 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

I think that it's not an Andrew Tate problem, but a augisltucia problem (not attack here though).

It's about your fears and insecurities as a man. If you have a sense of inadequacy regarding your manhood or masculinity, then anything can trigger you and make you feel like you lack X or need more of Y to become attractive to girls.

And surely, if you haven't developed your masculinity and haven't build any attraction skills then there is still something for you to be learnt in order to improve your results with women.

But you don't need Andrew Tate for this. Watch Leo's videos on getting laid, watch his A. Tate video, maybe get some course on attraction or at least a book and work on your skills and inner game. You don't need to be rich to get girls, you need to be more social and overcome your fears.

One more thing: it is possible that your ex got attracted to that guy based on his changed behaviours influenced by A. Tate, but that's still not a good reason to follow Tate, simply because there are better, healthier teachers/theory you can consume.

It probably would also imply that your ex might have been immature, insecure and poorly developed, because obviously manipulation and sort of primitive, "macho" type of masculinity works best with this type of girl. You don't need her. Develop yourself and go find great girls.

Thank you, great insights.

27 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Tate's actually an incredibly attractive guy to probably 90+ % of woman.

#incel_myths

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

You could easily just be making up a fantasy of this causal connection because your mind is filled with Andrew Tate.

Your mind will make up whatever stories to explain complex life events which are beyond your understanding.

Do you really know why your girl went for your friend?

Again, my critique of Tate is not that you cannot manipulate women into having sex with you. You absolutely can, and you will get way more sex if you manipulate women than if you don't. The only problem is that you will have sold your soul to the devil for pussy.

If you want to sell your soul to the devil for pussy and money, go ahead. While you're at it you can also be a rapist and a bank robber.

Also, you are not at all taking into account how their relationship will end up. Just because you can sleep with a girl a few times does not mean anything. You are merely seeing the tip of an iceberg.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You could easily just be making up a fantasy of this causal connection because your mind is filled with Andrew Tate.

Your mind will make up whatever stories to explain complex life events which are beyond your understanding.

Do you really know why your girl went for your friend?

Again, my critique of Tate is not that you cannot manipulate women into having sex with you. You absolutely can, and you will get way more sex if you manipulate women than if you don't. The only problem is that you will have sold your soul to the devil for pussy.

If you want to sell your soul to the devil for pussy and money, go ahead. While you're at it you can also be a rapist and a bank robber.

Also, you are not at all taking into account how their relationship will end up. Just because you can sleep with a girl a few times does not mean anything. You are merely seeing the tip of an iceberg.

Yep, I definitely agree with you. I believe I am going through different stages of grief right now and my mind is trying to make sense of everything that happened. 

Andrew Tate in that sense is quite dangerous to our society. Once you have all these vulnerable men (like me) who are trying to find themselves, some ideas that he portraits are very easily latchable since they are very relatable.

Thank you for your answer.

You miss out a lot of information. Like how old you are, how long you've been together etc.

From the little you told us I can just say that making fun about others in your relationship can be toxic and not really mature.

Maybe your ex felt bad for him, or you had the vibe that you had to downplay a friend because you felt threatend.

36 minutes ago, universe said:

You miss out a lot of information. Like how old you are, how long you've been together etc.

From the little you told us I can just say that making fun about others in your relationship can be toxic and not really mature.

Maybe your ex felt bad for him, or you had the vibe that you had to downplay a friend because you felt threatend.

me and my ex were 18 and 19 at the time of the breakup. We were in a relationship for over a year and recently she started to communicate with that "friend" more often for the last month of our relationship.

You are creating this through your beliefs. I don’t know exactly what you believe, you have to ask yourself, but why do you believe it’s bad if your girlfriend went with this other guy who promotes some silly stuff a social media influencer says? What are your beliefs around this situation and especially what is says about you. You’re never a victim to your emotions, you create all of them. So what do you believe here? Why do you create grief around this issue ?

I would presume you are telling yourself you are less than amazing / less than a man, etc. I disagree with that. I think you have value. You have your true spiritual value and nothing outside of you can ever compare to that. You can’t align with what society says or what some girl says is valuable to her. This stuff is always changing. At one point in time, there were different conventions and there wasn’t even a viral Tate guy. He will be replaced and carried away with change. 

Don’t hold onto beliefs that are out of alignment with your true value and integrity. Her making different choices says nothing about you as a person. 

If you adopt Tate’s vibe: careless, being fun and passionate about stuff a lot of girls will be attracted to that. You don’t need to sell women obviously. One can learn from the devil without being its puppet. 

Matthew 10:16-18 New Century Version (NCV)

“Listen, I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. So be as clever as snakes and as innocent as doves. Be careful of people, because they will arrest you and take you to court“

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Idk this post feels like a spam to me but who knows.

It's weird that she had a best friend who ideologically so different than you both. I mean, people who are pro and anti tate usually very different psychologically, what glued them and made them best friends in the first place?

Let Love In

You already know that you won in this situation. Why would a friend be okay with sleeping with/dating his friend's girl? That makes him toxic and that would make her attracted to toxic people and also be a toxic person herself. Be glad you got rid of two toxic people in one fell swoop.

Watch Leo's video on Tate and develop the positive masculine trait associated with this ideology and ignore all the rest and you'll find a much healthier relationship. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3