Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ross Labby

Is this girl still interested in me or not? If not is it too late to fix that?

4 posts in this topic

So I met this girl at a new years party and I was interested in her and asked her out a day later for a coffee date and she agreed to it. The first date went pretty well in my opinion. Despite being nervous I was very present when talking to her and thought I knocked it out of the park as we talked and had a pretty good connection, maintained strong eye contact, and made her laugh a lot. The one thing on my mind though was that I've got to escalate with her physically and go for a kiss. Well, we hugged at the beginning and end but no kiss or physical escalation throughout the date. However, I thought it still went well and just decided that I'd go for the kiss on the second date.

So I then asked her out for a second date to go play pool and bowling. This date went okay since I felt that I was more in my head this time about having to physically escalate and go for the kiss. I have to say that I didn’t like playing pool and bowling as I felt it put a stop to the connection. But I eventually said that I’d like to talk with her and we did which was nice. When we sat down she sat a seat away from me but then I moved over one to be next to her. Though the conversation went well her body language was closed off, but her eye contact was pretty good. However, due to her closed-off body language, I didn’t feel comfortable escalating physically or going in for the kiss. But she did give me a ride home and I thought that my chances of getting success are probably becoming slimmer now so I just asked if i could kiss her just to be sure and she accepted that…so that was cool.

Then for our third date she recommended a movie and went to that. After that I asked her if she wanted to go get a bite to eat and we did. This time I felt the connection was back and I felt present again and enjoying myself. We even played a lil footsies under the table ahah. Our conversation was good and eye contact was strong. But still I didn’t physically escalate that much. I should also mention that I would tease her a bit throughout these dates but not really flirt that much. And when she dropped me off I went in for the kiss this time without asking and I got the cheek. After this I kinda made the mistake of not picking up on that cue and proceeded to ask her for “another one?” and she said “we’re good” but she still said we can hang out next week. After that I smiled and said my goodbye.

Then recently I texted her that I enjoyed my time with her last night and she replied saying that she did too and that we should hangout soon in which I agreed.

Also another thing is that she doesn’t initiate text that much with me as i don’t either which I don’t mind. We just use text as more of a device to set up dates. Also she’s told me that she is introverted and I’ve been told that she is shy and it is clear based on being with her. I’m also not sure if she wants to take things slow or not. It’s hard to tell. I know I should be a little more flirtatious and escalate things more physically but I just get nervous.

So I’m a little confused and I would like some advice on what to do next time when I see her. Also I’m a little worried that maybe she just wants to hangout as friends now despite my advances and has lost interest. Do any of you think she is still interested? Or that she isn’t? Or that she lost interest and that it’s too late to fix things?

Edited by Ross Labby
Title tweak

Sounds like she is just shy/conservative/cold.

Proceed as though nothing wrong happened. Escalate and don't worry about rejection. Lead her to isolated place for making out.

Pump up her state, boost up her mood, and get her FEEELING things. Don't be too dry and logical.

Other than that just be patient. If she wasn't willing to fuck you she wouldn't be agreeing to these dates or responding to your texts.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura 

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds like she is just shy/conservative/cold.

Yeah true.

Proceed as though nothing wrong happened. Escalate and don't worry about rejection. Lead her to isolated place for making out.

True and if rejection happens I'll just have the mindset of she's just not ready yet kinda thing so it takes the pressure off. And where are some good places to isolate a girl when you're with her? Like I was thinking maybe that during the date which is likely daytime, I could ask her if she wants to go back to one of our places to do something (like play a game or watch a movie for example) and then make a move. However, since we haven't gotten too physically intimate yet and we both live with our parents I'm not sure if that would be the best move yet. What do you think?

Pump up her state, boost up her mood, and get her FEEELING things. Don't be too dry and logical.

Will do!

Other than that just be patient. If she wasn't willing to fuck you she wouldn't be agreeing to these dates or responding to your texts.

And that is one thing that I tend to struggle with is patience, so I'll need a little more of that lol. And that does give me some reassurance because I was starting to think that maybe she lost interest.