mmKay

Nestle Baby Formula Scandal. Heavy metals in Baby food.

57 posts in this topic

More heavy metal filled foods : Baby formula.

Also, to top it off, here is a brief video on the absolutely sociopathic and insidious story of Nestle's Baby formula:

+ the fact that the actual ingrediends of the baby formula are pretty much garbage. ( ignore the conspiracy theory stuff  from this guy )

Gotta say im astonished that we have made it over age 5 .

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Oh for sure baby food is poison.

Same for pet food.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Same for pet food.

You think even expensive pet food? 

Just now, Hello from Russia said:

You think even expensive pet food? 

Of course!

I don't even wanna think about what kind of shit they put in pet food.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It must be some lousy poison since the babies aren’t dying. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

5 hours ago, How to be wise said:

It must be some lousy poison since the babies aren’t dying. 

Babies are growing up more screwed up than ever: ADD, autism, gay, transgender, anti-social,  depression, anxiety, suicide, and dozens of other problems.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Babies are growing up more screwed up than ever: ADD, autism, gay, transgender, anti-social,  depression, anxiety, suicide, and dozens of other problems.

Gay, transgender? O.o

Well, sometimes you make a tradeoff between letting your baby die or feeding it an alternative if mom is unable to breast feed.

I'm sure you can find regulated and cleaner products but nothing comes close to the probiotic and prebiotic load of breast milk. Sometimes due to things like pre-eclampsia, babies will be born prematurely and in these scenarios mum usually does not lactate. What you are left with is using hospital based formulas becasue at this stage your baby is fighting for its life and you will be kissing the hands of the nurses who take the extra time to feed your fragile baby in the incubator.

Is it perfect? Ofcourse not. Does it save lifes of babies who would have otherwise died? Absolutely. 

Or don't have a baby...some people go for that option although I personally think ending up along in your 60s 70s after everybody around you have moved on (or died) kinda sucks. But it depends. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're mixing together the unrelated stuff. I've never tried baby formula in my life, but i'm still gay. Although i admit i ate a lot of sausages?...

Haven't you heard? Chemicals in the water are making the frogs gay! ;)

Seriously though, chemicals in your mom's body as you were inside her affect your sexual orientation and brain development. You think all this gayness and LGBTQ stuff is just an accident? Don't be fooled by woke BS.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Seriously though, chemicals in your mom's body as you were inside her affect your sexual orientation and brain development. You think all this gayness and LGBTQ stuff is just an accident? Don't be fooled by woke dogma.

I became gay from watching you @Leo Gura.

Edited by Michael Jackson

5 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

I became gay from watching you @Leo Gura.

If you are a true pupil of mine you should be pushing girls away from you with a broomstick like a horde of thirsty zombies ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You think all this gayness and LGBTQ stuff is just an accident? Don't be fooled by woke BS.

they are a very ugly manifestations of spiritual diseases.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Surely depression, anxiety, suicide, and dozens of other problems have existed for millennia?

Same with homosexuality.

If there are increases for these things, I could think of numerous sociological and techno-behavioral changes that are more likely to be responsible than environment chemistry.

Transgenderism is around now because there are the proper technology and acceptance for it, not because those tendencies never existed. I have proof it’s based on Jungian archetypes, whereas you have no proof it comes from poison.

ADD is annoying when I’m trying to do something with someone who has it that requires a semblance of attention, but it’s over-exaggerated in a lot of ways. Namely, academic success is taken to mean function in society.

I’ve already beaten you on the topic of conversion therapy for autism.

So you have nothing left.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Surely depression, anxiety, suicide, and dozens of other problems have existed for millennia?

Same with homosexuality.

If there are increases for these things, I could think of numerous sociological and techno-behavioral changes that are more likely to be responsible than environment chemistry.

All these are complex conditions with many causal factors. However, do not underestimate the importance of plain simple chemistry.

All these conditions have been massively spiraling out of control due to the last 100 years of highly toxic chemical pollutants.

Of course there are also cultural factors at play. But chemical toxins make every problem much worse.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Seriously though, chemicals in your mom's body as you were inside her affect your sexual orientation and brain development. You think all this gayness and LGBTQ stuff is just an accident? Don't be fooled by woke BS.

I don't think it's an accident. It's just part of a human life. And where i live, there is no woke BS. I didn't even know what "woke" means untill few years ago.

@omar30

4 hours ago, omar30 said:

they are a very ugly manifestations of spiritual diseases.

If we are that, then so are you.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am currently reading the book "The essential difference" - pointed in Gura's booklist and there author makes that claim that brain lobes develop hugely based on hormones coming from the motherduring pregnancy.

The gender identification and character are greatly formed in 3 main hormonal surges: One during pregnancy, other right after birth and the third one is puberty. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You think all this gayness and LGBTQ stuff is just an accident? Don't be fooled by woke BS.

Don't you think it has anything to do with the fact that historically homosexuality would have been punishable by death or castration and nowadays people can actually come out without fear of death? 

Homosexuality has been documented even among animals. 

I know Wikipedia is not the most reliable source but look at the list of referenceshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_homosexuality  - Ancient China, Japan, Siam, South America, Europe, Africa. 

Obviously the fact that there was les of it could simply mean fear of coming out such as: 

"Two males, Richard Puller von Hohenburg and Anton Mätzler, accused of sodomy burned at the stake, Zurich 1482 (Zurich Central Library)"

"Aristotle, in his Politics, dismissed Plato's ideas about abolishing homosexuality (2.4); he explains that barbarians like the Celts accorded it a special honour (2.6.6), while the Cretans used it to regulate the population (2.7.5)."

"In the Roman Republic, a citizen's political liberty was defined in part by the right to preserve his body from physical compulsion or use by others;[66] for the male citizen to submit his body to the giving of pleasure was considered servile.[67] As long as a man played the penetrative role, it was socially acceptable and considered natural for him to have same-sex relations, without a perceived loss of his masculinity or social standin"

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus