Spooney Spoonerson

Dispelling the myths around Tate.

65 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Spooney Spoonerson said:

If he is a dickhead and thinks he's untouchable why bother being nice ever?

Because this way he can always hide behind the "I was just playing a character" whenever someone wants to hold him accountable to the things he say and at the same time virtue signal that he is actually a respectful and good guy in reality.

16 hours ago, OBEler said:

I see young men changed a little around me. They behave more aggressive and Orange State like, they are almost like little Versions of andrew tade

My Observation were made in a fitness studio

Me too. The Tate effect is here to stay. I believe Tateism is a backlash to toxic SD green feminism. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

29 minutes ago, Spooney Spoonerson said:

How do you know she didn't ask for it? You don't know the full context of those clips. There are many reasons a woman might make these claims later on. Not saying she's a liar. We simply can't ignore the possibility there are other motivations that would cause someone to make a false allegation. Financial being the most obvious. Why are you so willing to rule out any presumption of innocence on such limited evidence and data?

I really dislike the trend of shitting on Tate while he's in jail. It just seems like beating a man while he's down. Like where was all the evidence of crime before? I personally don't like the guy and think he's toxic, I said that from the first time I saw him, but you got a point there. Some things need more context before making judgements.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Society has a lot of room for dark masculinity, as evidence by all the Tate supporters. Even guys like PBD and Joe Rogan support Tate.

Joe said Tate shouldn't be saying the things he does and if he had daughters like Joe does that he thinks we would think differently. So he hasn't backed him completely. People have tried to cancel Joe as well so not that much room.

Pdb took a big risk having him on his show. In any case, isn't it strange that most people who've met Tate like him, say he's a good guy and not the same on camera as he is off camera. While the people who judge his character more harshly have never met him and often haven't seen more than a few short clips of him? Definite trend there.

Saying society has a lot of room for dark masculinity and using that as evidence is a bit of a stretch. There are many examples of when mainstream culture demonises anyone those who show vaguely dark masculine traits , presents them as morons in media (fictional and non-fictional characters) idiots, selfish biggots and racists.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

2) Tate has an opportunity here to self-reflect and redeem himself in the way that Julien Blanc did after he was canceled. I hope Tate takes that path but I think he's too egotistical to admit any wrong-doing.

Hating Tate is unnecessary. Our position should simply be that his philosophy was virulent and needed to be stopped for the health of an egalitarian society.

I hope he does change his messaging. I've noticed some shifts since his conversion to Islam and I hope they continue. I think what he really needs though is to smoke some weed, take some mushies and hang out with a stage green crowd. Maybe pigs will fly too, who knows but if Mike Tyson can make the character ark then who knows what's possible?

For the health of an egalitarian society we have to reflect on both sides and acknowledge the clear bias society has towards hating and demonising figures like Tate and Joe Rogan. Moments like these expose that bias, the presence of which is continually denied.

I often see people encouraging those of us who like Tate to reflect on our perspective and values and consider that we might be brainwashed. I rarely see those people apply the same process to their own point of view they're so comfortable in their beliefs.

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Blank message (looks like it was a money bag emoji)

Edited by EternalForest

@EternalForest

1 minute ago, EternalForest said:

@Danioover9000 I was asking, what didn't you like about Joe Rogan before this?

Before all this? Just being a monkey monkeying his business, with baldness. During all this Covid-19? The misinformation and fake news of mainstream, and increasing other people's suffering because he wasn't man enough, got tiny balls to not humble and be humility himself. Also normalizing joining and practicing and being in the UFC, which basically are a bunch of drugged up apes.

I may be too seething and too dark at him, but I'm a martial artist myself, and study Tae Kwon Do and Jeet Kune Do, study Bruce Lee's philosophy. Also Nikola Tesla and Leonardo Da Vinci and Jesus Christ, and some other spiritual masters and philosophers. 

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@EternalForest

Before all this? Just being a monkey monkeying his business, with baldness. During all this Covid-19? The misinformation and fake news of mainstream, and increasing other people's suffering because he wasn't man enough, got tiny balls to not humble and be humility himself. Also normalizing joining and practicing and being in the UFC, which basically are a bunch of drugged up apes.

I may be too seething and too dark at him, but I'm a martial artist myself, and study Tae Kwon Do and Jeet Kune Do, study Bruce Lee's philosophy. Also Nikola Tesla and Leonardo Da Vinci and Jesus Christ, and some other spiritual masters and philosophers. 

A bald monkey with tiny balls, huh? How would you feel if you read a man start writing out a critique of a woman podcaster and the first thing he did was start mocking her appearance and calling her a pussy? Disrespectful.

Also, at the start of Covid-19, no one knew anything.

And you don't have to like UFC, but mixed martial arts is an artform just like any other type. Respect it.

At least you do list some male role models you do find acceptable, although Jesus and Da Vinci are some pretty unreasonable standards don't you think?

Joe is a great role model for young men. You should be happy that so many young men look up to him instead of someone like Tate.

Edited by EternalForest

@EternalForest

9 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

A bald monkey with tiny balls, huh? How would you feel if you read a man start writing out a critique of a woman podcaster and the first thing he did was start mocking her appearance and calling her a pussy? Disrespectful.

Also, at the start of Covid-19, no one knew anything.

And you don't have to like UFC, but mixed martial arts is an artform just like any other type. Respect it.

At least you do list some male role models you do find acceptable, although Jesus and Da Vinci are some pretty unreasonable standards don't you think?

Joe is a great role model for young men. You should be happy that so many young men look up to him instead of someone like Tate.

The same young men who look at Joe Rogan, also look up to Andrew Tate. Joe Rogan knew enough that this Covid-19 is a VIRUS, he knew that Ivermectin is a ANTI PARASITICAL DRUG. Ivermectin is medicinal treatment for HORSES. People with basic education know, that VIRUESES are effected by ANTI VIRUS DRUGS, especially when said drug is for a different species. This is APPLES TO ORANGES COMPARISON. Ivermectin did JAKESHIT to COVID-19, COVID-19 may have been strengthened by the misuses of drugs that do JAKESHIT, if COVID-19 HAD CONSCIOUSNESS, COVID WOULD BE LOL! Joe Rogan couldn't FACE THE MUSIC, and allowed himself to misinform general audiences with his anti mainstream bias. COMPLETE BETA MALE BEHAVIOR!

However, I do respect him as a starving comedian, and a commentator and a podcast. Not for misinforming and adding to the suffering.

Edited by Danioover9000

7 hours ago, Spooney Spoonerson said:

How do you know she didn't ask for it?

Because it's obvious that it wasn't consensual.

There is a big difference between actual rape and dirty talk in the bedroom. Tate wasn't doing no dirty talk. He was being completely sociopathic with zero empathy for how the girl felt. He is too narcissitic to feel empathy for girls.

Why are you so willing to rule out any presumption of innocence on such limited evidence and data?

Because I listen Tate himself, not the girl.

Also, you don't understand how girls work. No girl is gonna accuse you of rape if you treat her well. That is not how girls work. You have to do something truly awful for a girlfriend to accuse you of rape. Keep in mind, these were not one night stands with randos, these were his girlfriends whom he groomed, had business relationships with, and who he said he made fall in love with him.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Spooney Spoonerson said:

Joe said Tate shouldn't be saying the things he does and if he had daughters like Joe does that he thinks we would think differently. So he hasn't backed him completely. People have tried to cancel Joe as well so not that much room.

Pdb took a big risk having him on his show. In any case, isn't it strange that most people who've met Tate like him, say he's a good guy and not the same on camera as he is off camera. While the people who judge his character more harshly have never met him and often haven't seen more than a few short clips of him? Definite trend there.

They didn't back him completely but given how obvious sociopathic and toxic Tate is, I expect them to be a lot less charitable to Tate. They legitimize him just by taking him seriously. The fact that they do not straight up call him sociopathic and entertain his ideas shows that both Joe and Pat are bad judges of character. The young men who follow Joe and Pat are being misled by their weak takes.

It would be like having Hitler on your podcast and only asking him softball questions and acting impressed with how well Hitler presents himself and remarking how he makes some good points, being impressed with how successful and popular he's been.

These mainstream podcasters lack wisdom. They are easily fooled by bad actors and bad ideas.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura I want to ask you this question because I know if I should start a whole  thread just about this. I hope you answer it:

Why are you making videos about controversial people/figures ? - Like Andrew Tate or Jp - doesn’t this take valuable time form your mission as I understand it ? when are you going to cover all the big topics you’ve been promising/hoping to make and what you aim to make actualized.org about ?

I feel like your wasting a good time instead of making a video about a topic that can transform our understanding of reality you make a video about Tate. 

Just wondering what value do you see in it that don’t?

Edited by Happy Lizard

8 minutes ago, Happy Lizard said:

@Leo Gura I want to ask you this question because I know if I should start a whole  thread just about this. I hope you answer it:

Why are you making videos about controversial people/figures ? - Like Andrew Tate or Jp - doesn’t this take valuable time form your mission as I understand it ? when are you going to cover all the big topics you’ve been promising/hoping to make and what you aim to make actualized.org about ?

I feel like your wasting a good time instead of making a video about a topic that can transform our understanding of reality you make a video about Tate. 

Just wondering what value do you see in it that don’t?

1) Because most people are not ready for more advanced stuff.

2) Because I see that I can help many people who are misled and tricked by these sorts of public figures who fill their minds with poison. The quality of critique from the left-wing always leaves me disappointed. It want to make advanced commentary on public figures because no one else can. I watched a lot of commentary on JP and Tate and all of it was deeply lacking. People are confused and don't know how to make sense of such public figures. Whereas for me this type of thing is effortless.

3) It is exhausting to me to always be releasing deep material which hardly anyone understands or clicks on, and I don't get paid for. These days to get any traction of YT requires coving popular topics.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura good, thanks! 

I’m always grateful for your great work, and just want you always be at the peak of your creative output.

Otherwise you’ve helped me a lot seeing shit ideas form good ones (I guess you’d call that : you improved my epistemology!) and for that I’m really grateful.

Edited by Happy Lizard

10 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

So is every single marketing guru a scammer or just a large percentage?

It's more nuanced than scamming, but much of them offer very little value because they don't actually generate any new ideas, they just endlessly rehash boilerplate biz advice for newbies.

Teaching people how to make easy money is a fool's errand. No serious business person would waste their time teaching that because they got a real business to run.

Why do you think Bill Gates and Elon Musk are not out there selling courses on how to make money? Because if you actually know how to run a serious business you don't have time for such nonsense.

There is no secret to making money. You have to actually be highly creative and generate massive value for others -- which no one can tell you how to do.

If you want to do business, just start doing business. You don't need any business guru. Just go create a product or a serive that really helps people solve problems. Don't ask how, sit down and invent it. That's how.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Thought Art

7 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Danioover9000 Have you read a single study on Ivermectin?

IDk what is true, but here is a study.. https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/fulltext/2021/08000/ivermectin_for_prevention_and_treatment_of.7.aspx

Yes, it's an interesting study but the research is on going and not enough to conclude wether reusing certain medicines is greater versus implementing mRNA technology vaccines against the virus.