EmJay

I Reached Stage Yellow.. Wohoo..

58 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@asifarahim @Raptorsin7 What do you guys see as being of particular value in Islam?

It's the only religion where the adherents follow the faith without trying to reconcile it with man made laws derived from the intellect and reason.

I also respect the Taliban and their ability to resist the Americans and Soviets. Guys like Bin Laden were able to survive living in caves in terrible conditions on pure faith.

I think religion isn't necessary when you become a prophet of truth and just live as god, but maybe humanity needs a religion for cohesion and order.

20 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@asifarahim @Raptorsin7 What do you guys see as being of particular value in Islam?

Only kriya yoga helped me in keeping my mind sane 

I used to practice kriya yoga and that kept mind stable

Then i went to islam and islam as a belief system cured my greate depression. I did not do a single moment of meditation. Islam as a belief system just cured it . i did basically 0 meditation work and i am happpy.

I am happy now more than i was when doing kriya yoga

Kriya yoga gives u amazing ecstacy and psychidelic states. But i was ideologicaly unhappy.

Islam just fixed my ideological inhappiness and othet things. I am not in ecstacy now like i was in kriya .but i am happy now

images_1673836319147.jpeg

@Raptorsin7

The colonialist and neo colonialist think tanks all tried to ideologically destroy islam but failed

Islam is rock solid ideologically

Whenever u hear bad about islam it is an emotional attack

Like age of aisha

Prophet muhammad sa being a war lord and pedophile

Terorrism 

Barabarism

Mysogyny

Etc etc

They never attack the islams core ideas or belifes or islams idea of god. They never attacks islams idea of god or things like that. Its always aishas age or warlord or mysogyny etc

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@asifarahim Did you just read the Quran or did you convert to a particular sect of the religion?

I went to madrassah upto 8th class

I never left islam.i was a muslim in name only. Never took it too seriously

I researched islam before i returning back. Islam ideologically won me over. Other wise i would now be a muslim by name only and would not take it seriously.

Why should i be a muslim if it never won me over ideologicaly

Why should i follow islam if i think it is not the truth

I can perfect my pickup game through years of practice  and bang 100 woman. I can earn some good money using what i know. I can do psychidelics and get high fast. I can use kriya to get in ecstacy every single day. I just get rid of all of it and moved to islam for a reason

Regarding sect

The orginal islam is ahlu sunnah wal jamah

It is under attack

A movement by the name of barelvism defend ahlu sunnah wal jamah

Wahabism and salafism is a heretic sect. If u ever reach islam dont follow it. Just look into ahlu sunnah wal jamah defended by barelvis

Wahabis started attacking orginal islam ie  ahlu sunnab wal jamah from 1700

A movement started from india to defend ahlu sunnah wal jamah. That is called barlevism

@asifarahim What's your belief with regards to Allah?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@asifarahim Interesting. I'm definitely going to get a copy of the Quran and i'll see how it impacts me.

Dont forget to check out other things also

6 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@asifarahim What's your belief with regards to Allah?

I am not qualified to give dawah

Look into someone knowldgabele

I know the answer but i am not qualified to explain it

leos idea of god will not ideologically survive  against islams idea of god

@asifarahim

1 hour ago, asifarahim said:

I am a stage yellow muslim

Return to islam brother

Islam is perfect and is the only solution for mankind

Watch daniel haqiqatjou ,hamza tzortzis, muhammada hijab, subbor ahmad to escape the mental colonialism u have been put through

wow.. Im speechless how the rule of thumbs is applied.

3 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

leos idea of god will not ideologically survive  against islams idea of god

@asifarahim Could Leo's conception not be compatible with a sufi conception of god?

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

7 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@asifarahim Could Leo's conception not be compatible with a sufi conception of god?

I researched sufism for only 1 year. I am not perfect but here goes what i think

From what i heard Sufis interpret it as "i am getting closer and closer to allah"

They do not interpret it as "i am allah"

There is no limit to how much closer u can reach to allah . sufis are all in different lengths and degrees in being closer to allah

Also when u r in a high spiritual esctacy , u r not normal and u r just abnormal and sharia does not 100 percent applu to u. So a sufi who say "i am allah" is in an abnormal state(spiritual ecstacy) and sharia doesnt not 100 % apply it to him

ibn arabi and rumi were all muslims. They were not pantheist

There are many scholars , scholars who are experts in outer science who wrote greate works to defend ibn arabi. Many scholars defend him. Many book have been writtern about it.  

Edited by asifarahim

@asifarahim Do you what sect Rumi belonged too? 

Rumi is my favorite of all the teachers. His words are like magic.

Only 1 sect

Ahlu sunnah wal jamah

Rumi was ahlu sunmah wal jamah

All orginal sufis were ahlu sunnah wal jamah

But there are many different branches of sufism

The sufi order rumi created has declined rapidly . u should not go for it

Go for other sufi orders

Also i heard that sufi orders will only accept u if u r a muslim

I heard that they wont teach it to non muslim. So do the research

Learn abour basics first . i am not initiated into any sufi orders. Islam as a belief system kept me happy. I have not  joined any sufi orders. Islam as a belief system kept me happy. I will soon join 1. 

Imo u should read about islam first

Also i only researched for 1 year i may be wrong .u can do independent research 

@Manusia 

@asifarahim I will likely exhaust the path i'm on before turning to Islam.

What's your take on OSHO now? He wasn't a muslim, do you still consider him a Buddha?

And I got the Kriya Yoga book from Leo's booklist, what technique should I do if I want to reduce the tensions and sufferings I feel in the third eye chakra.

On 14/01/2023 at 3:05 PM, Michael Jackson said:

Someone who "reached" state yellow would never go to a forum and brag about it lol

I agree.

No offense obviously, I hope you keep on doing whatever progress or value you're achieving.  

But...

1. Can you envision someone like Daniel Schmachtenberger or Jordan Hall coming on here and being like "I finally did it!"?  No, hard in my mind.  If you do embody stage yellow, you'd be busy doing other more meaningful and serious work.
  2. I doubt a stage yellow person would even be on this forum.  
  3. I also agree that you don't just one day "achieve a stage".  It's a slow, gradual thing that happens over many years.
  4. I dont even think one person is at one stage or another either, but rather may embody many stages simultaneously.  It's more nebulous... perhaps.
  5. There is even decent reason to believe that spiral dynamics and a stage theory approaches to human development in general at best lack a full enough explanation of the human psyche.   Bonitta Roy's DST theory for example (its on YT I believe... really interesting and sophisticated).
  6. If your experience was a sudden shift in your experience, going by Ken Wilber's models, it sounds more like a state change rather than a stage change.

Good luck with your endeavors though.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

12 hours ago, asifarahim said:

Islam is perfect and is the only solution for mankind

What unique solutions Islam can provide for what problems that no other ideology or religion could?

12 hours ago, asifarahim said:

Watch daniel haqiqatjou

That guy likes to tear down straw man arguments pretending that those were the real arguments.

On 14.1.2023 at 8:52 PM, EmJay said:

What I Love the Most about Stage Yellow is my Ability to Learn Extremely Fast, it's just a matter of "what do I really want" to learn Now..

So Feel Free to Tell me Anything You Would like me to Learn,, perhaps Teach you it after..

Perhaps you could teach the Ability to learn extremely fast. Please :D

Edited by effortlesslumen