onacloudynight

I am getting too conscious

15 posts in this topic

I am getting too conscious and it frustrates me because this civilized human society frustrates me with all its rules and regulations.

Sometimes I wish I could just dominate something and bend it to my will. I hate being controlled by things, but yet, I seem to succumb to social pressure 

The more Self-aware you become, the less society frustrates you. You realize that they are you, and you are them. Love is liberating.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@onacloudynight Concentrate of yourself for the time being.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

2 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

I am getting too conscious and it frustrates me because this civilized human society frustrates me with all its rules and regulations.

Sometimes I wish I could just dominate something and bend it to my will. I hate being controlled by things, but yet, I seem to succumb to social pressure 

Sounds like that’s coming from thoughts and beliefs. 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

Doesn't sound very conscious.

Sounds like you got some serious gaps in your development.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you were actually conscious, you would know that everything that is happening is being manifested by your Will. ;P

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Doesn't sound very conscious.

Sounds like you got some serious gaps in your development.

Can you point out what gaps there may be? I must be completely blind and this is causing me a lot of suffering :/

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Sounds like that’s coming from thoughts and beliefs. 

What is??

Talk to some older people and realize that knowledge or consciousness does not equal wisdom. You don't know all there is to know about life yet, and this should excite you! There will always be more to learn.

Edited by EternalForest

On 1/15/2023 at 5:05 AM, onacloudynight said:

Can you point out what gaps there may be? I must be completely blind and this is causing me a lot of suffering :/

Just ask yourself. You know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 14/01/2023 at 7:25 PM, onacloudynight said:

Likes and dislikes are the disease of mind. I also would love to be a Realitybender. Like the Avatar the last airbender. But no, is enogth hard the work to keep my diet in line, wake up early to get sunligth and taking care or the daily challenges.

On 1/14/2023 at 1:25 PM, onacloudynight said:

Stop succumbing then - and then you will seize back control.  That takes discipline.  Are you ready for that?   You may be highly conscious- but without embodiment you will still be stepping on your own toes.   That said - this is your will as God and everything is happening in just the correct order.  If highly conscious, you would know that you are Perfection.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

When you become conscious enough you will know that you are creating everything and I mean everything you will be fully aware of it. 

@onacloudynightAnd you will no longer need discipline. You will no longer succumb to social pressure without requiring will power.  It will just be.  This is when you have burned through all karma. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@onacloudynight the true self-esteem and confidence that overrides self-doubt and validation seeking and most other socially conditioned mechanisms is understanding yourself, what you fundamentally are as this pure innocent essence, so fucking deeply, that you just love yourself so much on a core level that no one really disturbs that but know this is a point in your development you have to come to naturally.

the less you compulsivly judge, the less you care how others are, the more you accept, the more you see reality clearly - these are all indicators you are moving towards that love.

understanding the logic of how reality function will help let go, solid meditation practice will immensly help letting go, eating correctly and exercises will help let go. you want minimal friction in the body and mind so when these difficult mindstates appear, you are capable of letting it go. there's actually a shit load to go into, either way. waking up in the bed is one thing, getting out is the effort. waking up is fruitless without the correct effort

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me