Nexeternity

21 day process, Living on Light

7 posts in this topic

Hello!  Haven't posted in forever.  I am so happy to be able to share this!

So I made some hippy friends 3 years ago that know a guy who lives off Prana... basically just through breathing air and absorbing nutrition straight from source.  You also get nutrition through the sun and baths, your skin absorbs the water as if you drink it, its crazy.  He did this 21 day process and then became a breatherian. 

And so this process is described by Jasmuheen in her book Living off Light, and they were organizing it near where I am living so I signed up!

It was crazy... its one week with no food and no water, and two weeks with diluted orange juice with no pulp.  

The third day I was crying "I'm not spiritual enough for this"  but we had a lot of support and the book helps you out a lot.  I read a book by a German called Otto Buchinger that helped a lot, totally convinced me about the benefits of fasting.  I couldn't find the book on Amazon... I had a spanish translation that someone had brought.

The clarity you start getting during the fast is epic, its like you understand so much more, and things seem obvious.  On the sixth night nobody slept, after a while its hard to sleep.  You have crazy dreams... I dreamed once that during my whole life nobody really did anything that could really harm me, at least in my essence, like all the harm and trauma is illusory.

On the last few days I could start seeing some visuals, like static, like the TV was starting to turn off or something.  The world seemed a lot less real.

On the 8th day when you get to start drinking I saw fractals open up like if I had taken some ayahuasca... and also one of the nights I tried visualizing a spirit giving me light, water, and air, and I fallout hallucinated the being... she seemed 40 years old, made of strings of light, and I felt she was like mother Gaia.

Once the orange juice started I felt amazing. You could tell in my journal that my handwriting was neater and I started drawing a bit and coloring it, decorating.  I tried drinking my pee and it was clean as water.

I felt like I changed my body, including cleaning out memory that was stuck in there.  There was another day I cried my heart out and it felt like some deep sadness was purified and cleaned out of my chest and I could breathe deeper.

Out of the 10 that started, 7 finished.

When I started eating I could feel my body take in the nutrition and absorb everything amazingly... my digestion was super good!

There was something interesting that you pooped the first two days, and then on the 8th day when you started drinking orange juice you pooped again! Like it surprised me I still had so much solid crap inside me...

Its really cool that fasting helps for everything, I am a skinny guy, and now I actually recovered my weight and more because my body is cleaner and can absorb nutrition from food better.

I didn't feel like I could live off prana, but I did get a feel that I was definitely sustained by something more than food and water, that I was sustained by Source.

I want to do a fast every year... its really transformative!   Definitely worth investigating and practicing, I wouldn't do the 21 day process alone though, definitely need support.

Thanks for reading :) 

Amazing! 

LOVE - Light Of Vital Energy

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I would separate fasting from breatharianism. They are different. But nice.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Eternal Unity  Great, havn't read that book :) 

@Theplay Awesome!  Fasting is a huge field to investigate!  Its really cool, I feel its just as valuable as psychedelics.

@Osaid  Yes!  I guess once you are a guy living off prana then its not fasting anymore since that's just your lifestyle.

@thepixelmonk I thought the same thing!  But even Deepak Chopra in his book "Perfect Weight",  which is mostly about losing weight within a traditional American lifestyle, even in that book at the end he says that there have been throughout history people that lived off prana.   Fasting combined with prayer or spirituality is what really makes the difference. 

@Nexeternity Awesome bro.

I met a woman who runs the vipassana center in Sweden and she heard of someone attending the retreat who was a breatharian. I believe it's possible.

What was the name of the retreat? And can you reccomend any similar kinda of retreats in Asia or South America