Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamill

Sensitive topic

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys .

I consider myself very good looking guy who slept with many beautiful girls and had beautiful girlfriends. Many people at my school and my friends know I am good with girls and I very comfortable with them  and I get respected for that. But the problem is when someone who I dont know asks me how about girls ? or if i have girlfriend i get very insecure. This happens when my grandma asks me if I date someone or someone from family asks me this question. 

I thought more pickup would fix it but it didnt :D  something deep down did not change and I cannot figure out what it is or how to release this trauma.

Do you have any suggestions ?

Soothe your granny. Tell her you're in a relationship and you're soon gonna be married.

:)

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Yeah i always answer with something funny like Iam homosexual and she always gets mad. But I feel something is off and this should not be happening

@kamill No shoulds and shouldn'ts here, dude :)

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

If it feels like there is insecurity, bring your awareness to it and let it come up to the surface. Learn to be mindful of it and understand it. If you give it time, love, and attention it will eventually heal.