Andrey

Is IPhone 14 Worthed?

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've never had an iphone, always used mid-range samsungs.
I just wonder, is it worthed to pay such a high price for a phone? Does the experience really justify it?

I really like tech but I want to hear some other opinions.

Money is relative and it's just personal preference. Also you're more buying into the apple ecosystem rather than the device itself, although of course the device itself is a premium phone. I've also been on android phones for most of my life but will be picking up the iphone 13 mini soon.

Here is my unpopular opinion:

Apple first creates the human and after that they create the product, because their priority is not the phone but the humans buying the phone.

So I would say they are not in the tech bussniess and their product is irrelevant to me.

Is it worth ? I don't know. I prefer cheap Huawei's because I need to have one. Nowdays I am planning to make a transition to blackberry.

Depends how much money you have and it depends how much use you get out of it. 
Most people just use their phone for tictoc and whatsapp. A refurbished IPhone 8 would do that just fine. 

I read twitter, watch youtube, visit the this forum, I use fintech apps. I also use google maps a lot and youtube music.

The reason I want it is because I value & cherish professionalism and admire beautiful design and smooth software. I want to experience that.

Thanks for the replies. I've decided to save money and get the next version - iphone 15 which will probably have type c charger.

iPhone has a seamless experience that I don’t get from an Android phone. You get updates for 8-10 years. That is unmatched. iPhone is actually cheap if you use it long term and if you sell it and the phone is in good condition it has a good resell value which androids don’t have. I used my 8 plus for 6 years and I sold that thing for 200. 

In Tate we trust