Giulio Bevilacqua

First time 5-meo experience

9 posts in this topic

Today i did my first 5meo dmt experience. 

A lot of anxiety before the trip.  Most of the emotional chaos comes from reading too much stuff online. It's good to know a few things for precaution.

My aim was to test the effect of the substance within a Kundalini energy process so I started very slow with what I think were 3mg. Very difficult to say if the dosage was precise probably much less. 

I loaded the oil pipe with this minuscule quantity. "This is not going to do anything, it's too little to have an effect" 

Somehow I managed to light the pipe in a very horrible and clumsy way (fuk**g  difficult technique for a newbie) . Some vape escaped the pipe so I decided to  inhale whatever was in it.

The effect started immediately like when  you stand up very fast and feel you are going to faint. But nothing violent 

So I was laying down on my bed. Heart started racing fast, I was pretty comfortable with it, detatched from the fear and anxiety. The thought about puking (without the feeling of it) came up and started a little to panic but decided to say "ok  if it happens it happens I am still lucid and can control my body" 

All the contractions started to manifest very intensely and clearly,my bladder and perineum were very dense and contracted .. some ittle shaking happened but not much. 

The rest of the time I spent it by being aware of the physical knots and contemplating sensations.

Nothing special or big happened.Obviously I took a ridiculous dose but I would never thought that such tiny shitty miniscule crumbs could have such an effect. 

I will upgrade slowly slowly this journey and see where it takes along with better technique.

Sorry, I know it is nothing special what I wrote but Its a big step for me and feel good to share it. 

I am positive that It could help with a breakthrough at the right dosage.

Ciao, until next time ?

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Adding

@acidgoofy  Thank you. 

What do you mean with dose it that way ? 

I guess it's more precise in transforming the substance and inhaling 

On 13/01/2023 at 6:33 PM, acidgoofy said:

Good!

As an upgrade, I recommend using a dry herb vaporizer. I use the Mighty, it's much better to dose it that way.

What is a dry herb vaporizer and what is Migthy?

On 1/13/2023 at 9:38 AM, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

I would never thought that such tiny shitty miniscule crumbs could have such an effect. 

Hoho!

You're in for a rude awakening with a few more crumbs :D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hoho!

You're in for a rude awakening with a few more crumbs :D