Patrick_9931

MDMA is one of the best medicines ever

13 posts in this topic

I’ve been using psychedelics for the past 4 years now but only recently I tried MDMA for the first time in my life.

To be honest it was one of the most  terapheutic experiences ever. Molly completely opened my hearth and throath chakra ; showed me what it means to love, to be loved, to connect and to get intimate with someone; showed me how easy and natural it is to talk to strangers and how a lot of them love it when you talk with them; helped me to discover what is feels like to be authentic, genuino and not to have shame of showing one’s energy to the world.

Thanks to molly I finally felt the love and belonging that was always there but that I wasn’t able to see due to traumas. 

So if you’re something like me, please do yourself a favour and try molly at least once in your life. It is truly a medicine, it can’t even be called drug. 

Hugs ❤️

Edited by Patrick_9931

I did MDMA and its like a detox from bad behavior and thoughts.

I took a strong dose.

However, in my opinion, i think MDMA is once in a lifetime "drug". Never will I take that stuff again. No need.

@Patrick_9931  cool!

How much did you take and was it pure cristalline mdma?

Did/do you experience a down after the experience? (They say that mdma depletes the serotonine stores of the brain which can lead to depressed states in the days after an mdma experience).

@D2sage can you tell more about Set and setting, what music did you hear when what dose

For me Mdma was nice but nothing more 

@OBEler @Federico del pueblo

You can know more here if you’re curious guys. 

I really agree with @D2sage about the fact that it really feels that you’re having a cleansing effect.

I do not feel neurotoxins effects at all. I don’t feel that it is damaging my body in any ways. If I had to drink some good amount alcohol I would feel 1000x times that I’m damaging something in my body and brain 

MDMA is one that will cause damaging issues from repeated use, one time isnt enough to actually fuck you up. Unless you do overwhelmingly too much of course. Its definitely worth a therapeutic cleanse, to at least expose you to that state of consciousness. No more than a couple times a year imo. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

On 1/13/2023 at 11:52 AM, Federico del pueblo said:

@Patrick_9931  cool!

How much did you take and was it pure cristalline mdma?

Did/do you experience a down after the experience? (They say that mdma depletes the serotonine stores of the brain which can lead to depressed states in the days after an mdma experience).

Unfortunately yes, depending on your dose. 100-200mg or more. You will feel depressive like symptoms the next day. Recover can be sped up if you take 5HTP after. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Also be careful to differentiate, there is actually a pure MDMA and a Molly which not to be confused. Pure MDMA is almost impossible to get unless you know a guy who is actually making a Molly, a dealer will never sell you pure MDMA because this is the backbone for market “drugs”. MDMA itself is a psychedelic, it can be healing in a therapy but so you should know you can easily overdose on it. Trying once in your life is fine and if you really into it, do it very sparingly, once a year should be max. Stick to traditional psychedelics, those are beautiful fun and mostly not dangerous to your health when taking them responsibly. And of course things like ecstasy, tootsie and even Molly are really party drugs and taking them a lot will replete your serotonin level and make you feel like shit the next day and not to mention your immunity to them grows pretty quick.

Yeah ok, it is fantastic. I just wonder about the truly healing effects. I did it a few times and it really feels like the most direct and effective tool to deal with trauma. BUT, after the effects passed, just the memory of the experience remained. Not any real change. 

With LSD it was different, I felt changes in my thought and emotional patterns for a few weeks. 

Is there a way to get more out of this substance (MDMA) in terms of psychotherapy?  I consider maybe some day doing it with intention and a therapeutic setting. Maybe I missed those points.

First time trying molly was the one of the best moments in my life, I also felt insanely good  a whole week afterwards but now If I take it even with the long  breaks I feel like shit the next day . Magic is gone ?