Manusia

Any tattoo idea? Im interested in sacred geometry

13 posts in this topic

Please kindly share sacred geometry reference. Thank you!

Below is the example.

sacred geometry shapes.png

I think the most sacred geometric symbol is the Octagon. 

I recommend that you get a tattoo of the Octagon. It brought me good luck. 

images.png

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Cool.

The Tree of Life symbolizes creation in the jewish tradition. I know, I'm jewish.

Merkaba is nice.

Metatron's cube is wicked!

Greg

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Manusia I'm planning to get Octagon jewelry. I had an Octagon ring. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I heard that tattoo's keep poisoning you throughout your entire life just like mercury fillings. That being said I think flower of life would look good if you have it on your throat so it's always visible. There's no point in getting a tattoo if no one can see it.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

12 hours ago, Eyowey said:

I heard that tattoo's keep poisoning you throughout your entire life just like mercury fillings. 

Any source?

Stop playing games and Awaken. You don't need this childish BS.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This probably belongs to the off-topic sections.

Either way, as a tattoo haver, I recommend you think first more on where you want your tattoo. On a sidenot, I always prefer patterns/shapes over figures when it comes to tattoos since patterns can be extended indefinitely and wrap around body parts. Patterns/shapes complement the natural curvature of the human body. I don't like figures as they are bascially just drawings and look out of place on skin (usually). I personally regret my fox tattoo (which was later also ruined post-surgery, as they cut right across it)

I recommend you find a pattern that isn't overly complicated so that it remains distinguishable from a distance. don't over do it. You want the pattern to be informed by where you want it to be as well.

For example:

311694814_411953877758027_540855747502429350_n.webpfull.jpg

Tapers into greater detail up from the wrist. This example has too many elements for my liking though past the first line up from the wrist but examplifys complementing the body's natural curvature.