Danioover9000

Interesting interview.

31 posts in this topic

For me as a person from the Netherlands, I've always found it quite funny how much the average Americans are conditioned to believe that success is about some kind of fame, money, material gains, amounts of views, friends, followers etc.

After some healthy spiritual growth anyone will see more clearly and understand that we are all creating our own personal and our collective reality experience, based on our beliefs and identifications. The simple question: 'What is MY definition of success?' will effectively clarify what you have been taught to believe about the nature of yourself and this reality in general. All kinds of limiting beliefs about scarcity or fear based ideas will become apparent, which can be consciously transformed or replaced with a broader, more enlightened perspective. 

The concept of 'success' does not have to be measurable in any physical or virtual way, it can just as well be comprised of all the subtle qualities you aspire or are divinely inspired about. I personally use the 'level of inspiration' that I sense as the only barometer or indication of discernment I need in life. Following this inner alignment with the highest frequencies within my consciousness has abundantly supported my well being, independence, creativity, sense of empowerment and freedom, in many valuable interactions, relationships and synchronicities which only point to a higher order of intelligence at play in our effortlessly unfolding journeys of life. For me individually these realisations and experiences feel as the best version of success I am able to imagine, including all the qualities I have ever dreamed about. I don't need the material or external validation to give myself permission to feel happy or successful. It is all imagination anyway, we are free to love and to create as we please.

We are only ever in communication with ourselves, fighting, loving, competing, fucking, judging, forgiving ourselves. But we are, and have always been, free to choose, to define or to believe differently, and therefore create a new type of reality experience.

Much love ????

Edited by Victor van Rijn

On 1/12/2023 at 0:22 PM, Gesundheit2 said:

That dude pops up in my YouTube suggestions for no reason. I've never clicked on any of his stupid videos, and never will. I think he pays money to get the views.

@Gesundheit2 I feel you I was the same until recently. This is a test imo to be open minded about his content, is definitely not my vibe hehe but I can see still a lot of contributions he has made like helping to farm MILLIONS of trees and help with the funding of The Ocean Cleanup (HUGE boost imo).

If you are content creator, I think his content is a good one to study for what might sticks?, for example I tend to look up a lot how people edit their videos, choice of music, maybe use of words? So you can follow up youtube’s algorithm and I do it in my own style (since I make art ofc it’d be different but maybe some editing ideas, thumbnails editing choices, etc.). Now consume his content daily? Nah but, maybe take one day just for the sake of study his body of work and other creators? Ok fine.

On 1/12/2023 at 3:09 PM, thepixelmonk said:

LOL calling mr beast a scammer, that's a new one. People really do just get pissed at others succeeding huh.

Haters gonna hate

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@KH2

On 2023-01-12 at 9:22 PM, KH2 said:

As much of a junk food content creator and calculated philanthropist Mr. Beast is, I can't help but respect his absolutely gigantic enormous success over such short period of time. And his dedication and work ethic is absolutely fucking insane. Dude was willing to do absolutely unheard of things before he got famous, like counting to 100 000, or saying the longest english word. He literaly has 100s of these videos. And now when he has money, he's spending millions of dollars per video, and giving out 100s of thousands of dollars per video. Which is actually pretty respect worthy, and very unselfish behaviour for a stage orange person.

Because the dude is a con artist, and is crazy enough to come up with these ideas, or maybe has a ghost writer generate the ideas for him? I just find his hyper digital business and marketing a bit of a scam, whilst playing into the negative social media effects on their brains. He wants more people to become squirrels with stunted focus, that's his long lasting contribution to the world: a generation of major cognitive decline and hyper Narcissism. And Lex Fridman sucks here, well, sucking Mr. Beast a bit too much here, should have pushed back more on some points instead of kumbaya around this campfire talking nothing burgers.

10 hours ago, Juan said:

@Gesundheit2 I feel you I was the same until recently. This is a test imo to be open minded about his content, is definitely not my vibe hehe but I can see still a lot of contributions he has made like helping to farm MILLIONS of trees and help with the funding of The Ocean Cleanup (HUGE boost imo).

If you are content creator, I think his content is a good one to study for what might sticks?, for example I tend to look up a lot how people edit their videos, choice of music, maybe use of words? So you can follow up youtube’s algorithm and I do it in my own style (since I make art ofc it’d be different but maybe some editing ideas, thumbnails editing choices, etc.). Now consume his content daily? Nah but, maybe take one day just for the sake of study his body of work and other creators? Ok fine.

I'll risk being closed-minded to his idiocy. He didn't come up organically in my feed, so I'm pretty sure he's paying to have gotten in there (I use Snaptube app). More evidence would be that his views seem to cap after a certain point, that's cuz he does not really attract viewers except through the paid ads.

And trees are overrated by Greenies. I like algae more.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Juan

12 hours ago, Juan said:

Another form of hustling, just in digital form. What should stick, should not mainly be promotions or marketing, but the value a person provides through their business! Value provided should be number one priority, followed by clarity of your niche, the audience you want, and parts of the world you want to provide to, and last is marketing. Marketing, unless you are loaded with capital and already got great value to give people, then you can worry about marketing, but most cases marketing should be last, because nothing sucks more than high marketing and high attention but little value provided. Mr. Beast's content is barely valuable at best, at worst it's rotting people's minds out, including mainly the younger generations, which is criminal to me. Lex Fridman isn't as bad, but he is guilty for playing this promotion and marketing game too, but the value he provides is being the middle man, the podcast guy, that exposes a host of diverse guests to his older audience members. I just have a gripe towards Lex Fridman's ideology, and him having a computer rational Silicon Valley bias.

@Gesundheit2 Yea I understand your point and agree in some stuff, still, we can’t deny his big contributions, I forgot to mention also his charities. His content might not be one we vibe with but, if you wanna do some marketing or creative content with your biz, he has some good advices.

@Danioover9000 I hear you, I feel you might be overreacting to his stuff. If I don’t like something well, I just not put my energy and time into it, I got way more important stuff to worry about. If I see myself criticizing something a lot, I have to admit that I am actually curious to learn what this person is saying, maybe for the sake of study, you actually like his persona or idk. 

I’m about to finish the interview so I can give a better comment, I’ve seen other interviews and so far, they guy knows how to work with youtube analytics and social media overall and we are listening this for free?! I think we are very fortunate to have such option. 

Edited by Juan

@Juan

48 minutes ago, Juan said:

@Gesundheit2 Yea I understand your point and agree in some stuff, still, we can’t deny his big contributions, I forgot to mention also his charities. His content might not be one we vibe with but, if you wanna do some marketing or creative content with your biz, he has some good advices.

@Danioover9000 I hear you, I feel you might be overreacting to his stuff. If I don’t like something well, I just not put my energy and time into it, I got way more important stuff to worry about. If I see myself criticizing something a lot, I have to admit that I am actually curious to learn what this person is saying, maybe for the sake of study, you actually like his persona or idk. 

I’m about to finish the interview so I can give a better comment, I’ve seen other interviews and so far, they guy knows how to work with youtube analytics and social media overall and we are listening this for free?! I think we are very fortunate to have such option. 

I did admit beforehand I do have a bias for these 'men', and I admit I may be overreacting, but I'm this level of sensitive in this context because it makes me sad, nearly to the point of crying, that younger generations of men and women are falling prey to these very soft scammers. They are INFLUENCERS, they CALL THEMSELVES INFLUENCERS FOR A REASON! Influencers are similar to manipulators and exploiters, they are very predatory, Narcissistic , and egotistical. They are similar to Logan Paul, they don't have good character and I can see they don't have as much integrity at all, not enough to warrant their public speaker or Influencer position.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Juan

I did admit beforehand I do have a bias for these 'men', and I admit I may be overreacting, but I'm this level of sensitive in this context because it makes me sad, nearly to the point of crying, that younger generations of men and women are falling prey to these very soft scammers. They are INFLUENCERS, they CALL THEMSELVES INFLUENCERS FOR A REASON! Influencers are similar to manipulators and exploiters, they are very predatory, Narcissistic , and egotistical. They are similar to Logan Paul, they don't have good character and I can see they don't have as much integrity at all, not enough to warrant their public speaker or Influencer position.

@Danioover9000 Breath man…Careful with your assumptions of what a influencer actually is. Idk if you watched the whole interview with Lex and seen other interviews but, if you ever are making money out of your LP, you gotta learn how to influence the system, positively ofc. If you don’t like their stuff, fine, we already heard you, make something different then.

I look at these stuff as a ‘’scientist’’, being careful of judging, see what I can learn and make new and better stuff. Being open minded for me it means to accept that you could be wrong, that is my approach if not, my biases could blind me and not leave room for learning.

The scamming stuff, idk what is your evidence but my point still clear, these guys have a very positive impact overall, see what charities they had done up to this day. You talk so passionate about such subject, for me it seems that you actually want to see more of their content hehe. :P Jk