Holykael

You're god. What do you do?

14 posts in this topic

I would create only universes of joy, fun, epic quests, adventures, mysteries, room escapes, platformers and heroics. I would share the love with all my creation but take care of each and every one of them. I wouldn't forsake anyone and I would fulfill the dreams of all the imaginary identities I dream up.

Suffering wouldn't be completely extinguished but there would only be noble suffering. Suffering for a noble cause or from loss or from an epic battle but I would limit the levels of pain to something manageable.

I would be generous and all universes would end in rapturous joy even if after a period of turmoil. Now that to me is a decent god. Not a god that tortures its creations with the greatest sufferings you can possibly imagine. I would make god a kind, gentle and loving entity instead of the abomination that we have.

There is no point in bad endings, they are not worth experiencing directly, they are only good in fiction.

Imagine entire universes of glorious psychedelic states. And this would be freely given and not hidden behind legalities and the idiotic concept of drugs. Life would be an endless orgasm of fun, debauchery, adventure and psychedelic dreams.

Edited by Holykael

12 minutes ago, Holykael said:

epic quests, adventures, mysteries, room escapes, platformers and heroics.

Exactly, that is our reality.  just pick up the glove and start 

To enter heaven you have to go through hell

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

To enter heaven you have to go through hell

That's the very concept of cruelty. God is cruel

11 minutes ago, Holykael said:

That's the very concept of cruelty. God is cruel

No more than saying you have to come from the left to go to the right, yes those are relative concepts but so are heaven and hell, you can't have one without the other, you only are in heaven to the degree that you're not in hell, that's the whole principle of duality, polarity

Non-duality includes and goes beyond that 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

@Holykael ok do that for 15 trillion years. then what. Wouldn't you really wanna try murdering someone after 15 trillion years. You probably lived a life where you were whining that God is torturous because you can't hurt anyone. You don't understand what is going into reality you are just upset about something.

Edited by Hojo

9 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Holykael ok do that for 15 trillion years. then what. Wouldn't you really wanna try murdering someone after 15 trillion years. You probably lived a life where you were whining that God is torturous because you can't hurt anyone. You don't understand what is going into reality you are just upset about something.

Have fun being crucified or tortured by a native American who shoves a hot log up your ass and then chops your head off.

@Holykael What to do? Keep on living, of course. B|

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I’d rather be here now - Ram Dass

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 11.1.2023 at 5:58 PM, Holykael said:

Suffering wouldn't be completely extinguished but there would only be noble suffering. Suffering for a noble cause or from loss or from an epic battle but I would limit the levels of pain to something manageable.

Whatever level of suffering exists, there will be people who think it's the greatest injustice, "how could God do such a thing?", etc. The thing about life is that it's adaptive, and what makes us adaptive also makes us suffer. Suffering is what makes us play the game. If you didn't suffer, you would become infinite formlessness right now. Even a person who spends most of their time in non-dual states has moments of resistance, subtle residual patterns that still needs working on.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 1/11/2023 at 10:58 AM, Holykael said:

There is no point in bad endings, they are not worth experiencing directly, they are only good in fiction.

Congratulations, You just invented quantum immortality 9_9

Edited by tuku747