Vrubel

I am going on a date with a girl who got a boyfriend, what to do?

33 posts in this topic

I strongly recommend not getting involved in a romantic relationship with someone who has a boyfriend. It is usually more than you bargained for. Often times the main dish becomes emotional trauma with a side of romantic relationship. I know from experience.

Edited by Shane Hanlon

Update: So I went on the date. Was just a fun night out drinking. She has definitely some issues with her boyfriend (we talked about it) and there was definitely tension between us. But I don't see anything happening in the near future. She is more of a long-term prospect. I won't put any effort into pursuing her. She stated she wants to see me again but I will let her send the "after-date text" otherwise nothing will happen and it will end here. At least for the near future.

Edited by Vrubel

Her coping mechanism is cheating, she will do the same to you when the time comes. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I would rather get slapped hard 10 times than to listen to a girl complaining about her boyfriend on something i call a date,or in general thats some sucka bs ? ignore me if its triggering im trying to help here even if you cant see because i called it before it happend...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Obviously if she's going on a date she's looking to upgrade but also wants to act stupid to have plausible deniability.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If she is cheating on her boyfriend, she is high quality??????????? 

Then you don't know what a high quality woman is. 

Since when did cheaters and people sleeping around considered high quality? 

O.o

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Hello from Russia@Tyler Robinson@Leo Gura@NoSelfSelf@integral

She is a cute little PhD student. In my book that's as high quality as they come. 
From her perspective, she did nothing wrong by just meeting me up and she did honestly say that she got a boyfriend beforehand. 

But yeah we do click very well, we talked about interesting intelligent topics. We also had very solid eye contact throughout, and I did manage to get some minor physical escalation. 

She wants me, but to be honest I am not sure how to continue with her. She still got her feminine coyness so If I do nothing, nothing will happen.

Edited by Vrubel

ok Good. Just say you don't wanna pursue anything until she ends her relationship. And stay true to that. Not as an ultimatum, but just to let her know where you stand. 

You might motivate her to get out of a disintegrated relationship. That's good!

If she has a boyfriend don't do it.

If you were her boyfriend how would you feel?  

Don't use her lack of moral judgment as the benchmark for your own. 

Follow your own integrity + Communicate honestly and openly = Smooth sailing in the long run

Plus... there are plenty of fish in the sea.

If you notice a sense of desperation propelling you to see her, that should be a clue to hold off for now till you can see more clearly perhaps.

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 12/01/2023 at 2:45 PM, Shane Hanlon said:

. Often times the main dish becomes emotional trauma with a side of romantic relationship. I know from experience.

Lol

14 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Since when did cheaters and people sleeping around considered high quality? 

@Tyler RobinsonIt is not cheating. It is called love.

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Tyler RobinsonIt is not cheating. It is called love.

mmm....¬¬

I can see how it's love.  

But it's also cheating.

If "everything is love"... we gotta be careful to not use that to justify immoral acts.