PenguinPablo

Marijuana is instant God realization

47 posts in this topic

And then I go back to sleep... 

Hello God ??

Define God realization: God realization is when you literally realize that you are God

If you as God did not realize that you were God, that means you literally don't have self-awareness. Therefore, how could you be mature in the first place if you're not even aware of yourself of who you are and self-awareness yourself aware you're lost in a f****** child

Edited by PenguinPablo

If i am god. I am god. But so what i still have to live this motherfucking life, right? Doesn't matter if you're fucking god. You can be god, it's okay. It's okay to be god. But you still have to live this life at the end of the day. Oh my god.

Agree? 

? ?

You are the curriculum - Ram Dass

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

28 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

You are the curriculum - Ram Dass

Well put 

I am God bwhahahhahahhahahaha!

?

I am God bwhahahhahahhahahaha!

?

God is smart af! Now go off back to sleep and enjoy your dream ;)

Edited by PenguinPablo

The winking emoji is literally God winking at you while you're a sleep. An inside joke. The ultimate wink wink a of wink winks. Think about it.

Edited by PenguinPablo

Why do I lose God imagining realization when I don't? ??

❓ ❔❓ ❔❓

Edited by PenguinPablo

What is this thread!?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

;)

:ph34r:

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Thought Art said:

What is this thread!?

A journal apparently.

I've heard it put that smoking weed is you going back home temporarily. Crazy that it's still mostly banned in the states and in some countries like Russia. 

I've been taking a break for the last few weeks as a test to myself but I usually like smoking weed 4-5 nights a week and watching content/taking notes. My brain is open to much higher quality thoughts it feels like. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

I dont smoke weed anymore because I eventually abused it. Few years back now I would have enlightenment experiences every time I would smoke weed, I would sit on my balcony with a straight up spine completely still trying not to move, then after a while of doing that I would have to go back inside and start walking around to distract my self because the absolute just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger

When death is close, love is never far behind 

19 hours ago, Hero in progress said:

I dont smoke weed anymore because I eventually abused it. Few years back now I would have enlightenment experiences every time I would smoke weed, I would sit on my balcony with a straight up spine completely still trying not to move, then after a while of doing that I would have to go back inside and start walking around to distract my self because the absolute just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger

When death is close, love is never far behind 

20 hours ago, LordFall said:

I've heard it put that smoking weed is you going back home temporarily. Crazy that it's still mostly banned in the states and in some countries like Russia. 

I've been taking a break for the last few weeks as a test to myself but I usually like smoking weed 4-5 nights a week and watching content/taking notes. My brain is open to much higher quality thoughts it feels like. 

Yeah, I don't like to do it every single day. For me it's like a little treat to have things revealed every now and then. I think for now Im good going a few weeks or even a month without it. The challenge of falling back asleep and working to bridge the gap of the dream character and the higher self is where it's at for me right now.

I think that dream character is a bit of a mess in a number of ways. In many ways It makes the world worse because of my selfishness. 

I want to work on my avatar

Edited by PenguinPablo

On 1/11/2023 at 0:51 AM, PenguinPablo said:

And then I go back to sleep... 

Hello God ??

Define God realization: God realization is when you literally realize that you are God

If you as God did not realize that you were God, that means you literally don't have self-awareness. Therefore, how could you be mature in the first place if you're not even aware of yourself of who you are and self-awareness yourself aware you're lost in a f****** child

**Definition: "A partial expansion and absorption of one's own "I"dentification with that of 'Absolute Infinite Mind(Consciousness)'. Absolute unification or Realization results in the death of the physical body. Precisely, as how the dream ends upon awakening from REM-Sleep. Many lucid-dreamers realize they are in a dream. Awareness is not a possessions of the ego-mind, rather a constantly Infinitely impermanent stillness, that's Absolutely self-knowing,  Absolutely Meta, Hallucinating itself(identification) in relative forms within itself." 

Edited by Aiwass

Yup. I have understood EVERYTHING on weed just yesterday night. I AM GOD :x

But also it's not the weed per se. It is Uncaused.

1 hour ago, PenguinPablo said:

this forum and Leo's videos is a fucking cheat code.

It's your Love for Yourself.

Edited by Sincerity

Try some whippets. They produce the most archetypal "OH MY GOD I FINALLY UNDERSTAND IT ALL -- fuck, I lost it" experience of them all.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I just realized I've been awakening into love recently.

Felt like a fucking narcissist or sociopath in comparison to what I been realizing lately

I am God. I love everything and everyone.

Grateful for all the difficult people in my life, especially myself, my ego for teaching me How to Love.

I had to go through all these difficulties and intense character arcs to reach this point. To understand Love despite all the shit that I have put myself through all these years. 

I am ATMAN

Why tf would I kill myself. This whole journey of self discovery is incredible!

Edited by PenguinPablo