Danioover9000

Patrick bet-David and Neil, on COVID discussion.

41 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

My opinion is this is low quality content to engage with.

There's much higher quality content available.

Like this 

@Rafael Thundercat Hadn't come across that guy before. However, from a brief look and research on him, he seems like a high quality content provider, to me.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

3 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Rafael Thundercat Hadn't come across that guy before. However, from a brief look and research on him, he seems like a high quality content provider, to me.

One of the reasons i found him is that when I listen Podcast I search for people who are quoted, not all but the ones who call my attention. This Vernake I heard on this guy podcast. 

Screenshot_20230112-224753_YouTube.jpg

And In Vernkake  series he gives book recomendations while he teach. For me he is a evolved version of Jordan Peterson,  they even had a debate online. 

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StormLight

Becoming and being a spreader for this virus is me becoming guilty of third degree murder, and being guilty of being an accessory and accomplice to a mass murdering thing to those who have more weaker and more vulnerable immune systems, 

The lab leak theory has gained more credibility lately, the Senate GOP said it was most likely the result of a lab leak: https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-most-likely-leaked-from-lab-in-china-senate-gop-report-says-11666905063https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2022/10/27/covid-lab-leak-theory-origin/

So if this ends up being true, they will have to answer to their mass 3rd degree murder they've caused through the leak. Intentional, or accidental. 

Still we dont know for sure, just wanted to point out its now considered a strong possibility, I'm eager for the truth to come out. 

On 1/10/2023 at 6:41 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Here's a video that Leo Gura posted in blog of the discussion:

My thoughts: Neil did a good job having a reasonable discussion, despite Patrick's libertarian and business bias. Classic Democrat versus Demagogue discussion, one who's more scientific, reasonable, all about logic and the hard facts, versus a guy who's all about clout, PR, rhetoric and combining fallacies to make himself look good.

What are your thoughts and feelings about this video?

you must  take an experimental vaccine before the long term efficacy or side effects are known to avoid transmitting the virus to others as part of a social health contract.  that is his argument and it is not a good one,  with little to no precedent in america. please tell me how the other guy behaved like a demagogue or used logical fallacies?    is it because he brought up that people * may have suffered cardiac arrests due to the vax, and neil agreed while adding that  if he said the vax definity caused this he would be confusing co-occurrence  with causation?  

further, how was forcing children, who have little to no risk of serious complications from covid, to take a vaccine  justified? to protect the sick and elderly, a group who most americans sadly do not give a shit about?  potentially endanger the lives of children to  maybe protect the elderly if the vax is effective at stopping transition, which it turned out not to be?? does any of this make sense to you? he is doing damage control.  before i watched the video or heard  NDT say anything about the vax i knew he would be defending it.   please open your eyes and try to think critically. 

Edited by Wildcattt555

12 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StormLight

Because trial testing took an addition 5 years to fully complete and full proof a vaccination, more or less. The main problem was that, based on available and incomplete information of a spreading virus in Wuhan, to the Chinese government's response, and the knowledge so far, in that timeline, it was very reasonable for those companies, Pfizer included, to decide to rush the trails ahead of time into mass producing vaccines for availability ahead of time, all due to the reports of the virus's high spread and the effects from footages of many hospitals filling up with people infected and ventilation equipment increasingly needed, to the point that warehouses had to be converted prior in China. That's a 5 year gamble risking and assuming that the virus wouldn't get as bad enough that I and my group can safely provide the vaccines. Not just vaccine production, but the policies by government and enforcing Covid lock down mandates via wearing masks and keeping a 2 meter safe distance.

So, given what we've experienced so far, with 5 years of Covid, we can now imagine more accurately what would happen if governments didn't enforce Covid lock down mandates and safe practices, or that businesses elected to do a full vaccine trails and don't rush to mass production. I can safely say, that if wthey didn't take the precautions and more conservative approaches, we would have killed so many people, 10 million more, from mere negligence and choosing a laisse fare attitude towards Covid.

To me, morally speaking, I can't see myself make the choice of not taking a vaccine, and wear my masks and keep distances and wash my hands more than usual, simply because I don't want to be a spreader for this virus. Becoming and being a spreader for this virus is me becoming guilty of third degree murder, and being guilty of being an accessory and accomplice to a mass murdering thing to those who have more weaker and more vulnerable immune systems, so fuck the virus, you'll never benefit from me spreading you you fuck.

5 years of covid? do you even know what year it is?   holy sh*t dude

the vax doesnt stop transmission and to claim that "10 millions more" people WOULD have died when you accused the guy in the video of making statistical leaps and logical fallacies... just wow.  youre also misusing the word murder, like a "demagogue" may to play on the fear and emotion of a people , another word you misused.   you are a low iq person. im sorry if that is hard for you to hear, but you may benefit from that knowledge if you read about logic and statistics and the  actual  scientific process. 

Edited by Wildcattt555

Jesus Christ, this forum is full of anti-vax conspiracionist...

I once had a vision of creating a high-consciousness state yellow/turquoise community and this dream is shattered now, seeing how dense most people are missunderstanding basic scientific and statistic logic.

The human mind is just too much of a maze, most humans are stuck for life.

1 hour ago, Wildcattt555 said:

you are a low iq person

Sorry buddy, but the dumb one here is you.

At this point all antivaxxer should get the label "Apolitical", because they haven't and have never brought any value to the table here, they are repeating surface level arguments and questions and all of those has been answered at least one time if not numerous times here.

They are digging this topic up as if they are interested in actually exploring the hard and deeper questions on this topic, but the only thing they demonstrate over and over again, that they haven't thought 10 minutes about this topic and that unironically they can't do their own reasearch because basic questions and problems need to be explained to them over and over again while acting like they are good faith and actually capable of changing their position on the matter.

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

I once had a vision of creating a high-consciousness state yellow/turquoise community and this dream is shattered now

Hahaha :D

Welcome to my world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

Jesus Christ, this forum is full of anti-vax conspiracionist...

I once had a vision of creating a high-consciousness state yellow/turquoise community and this dream is shattered now, seeing how dense most people are missunderstanding basic scientific and statistic logic.

The human mind is just too much of a maze, most humans are stuck for life.

Sorry buddy, but the dumb one here is you.

thank you for not addressing a single thing anyone said and calling me dumb. you really put me in my place.  

i am not anti vaccine or a conspiracy theorist, i simply do not think people should be forced to take vaccines that have not been adequately tested, such as the covid 19 vaccines.   

1 hour ago, zurew said:

At this point all antivaxxer should get the label "Apolitical", because they haven't and have never brought any value to the table here, they are repeating surface level arguments and questions and all of those has been answered at least one time if not numerous times here.

They are digging this topic up as if they are interested in actually exploring the hard and deeper questions on this topic, but the only thing they demonstrate over and over again, that they haven't thought 10 minutes about this topic and that unironically they can't do their own reasearch because basic questions and problems need to be explained to them over and over again while acting like they are good faith and actually capable of changing their position on the matter.

anti vaxxer... because i oppose the forced administration of one vaccine i must be fundamentally opposed to all vaccines... false

i didnt bring up a surface level argument, i questioned the idea of NDT's  social health contract that requires one to take experimental vaccines in a health crisis

what research are you referring to that would unequivocally justify the US covid vaccination policies, or should have lead me to agree with them?

if u are going to patronize or insult someone, you should have to address one fucking thing you disagree with.  

Edited by Wildcattt555

8 hours ago, Wildcattt555 said:

enjoy what is to come with your compromised health:)

clot clot clot. here it comes 

Do not spread misinformation here.

The long-term side-effects from Covid were statistically worse than any long-term side-effects of the vaccine. This is the fundamental mistake of vaccines skeptics.

The idea that taking a vaccine compromises your health is simply unscientific fearmongering. It is far more truthful to say that the Covid vaccine boosts one's health.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not spread misinformation here.

The long-term side-effects from Covid were statiatically worse than any long-term side-effects of the vaccine. This is the fundamental mistake of vaccines skeptics.

yeah that was in poor taste thats why i immediately  removed it from my post. glad u caught it in the 5 minutes it was up and addressed it, and not the actual thing we are discussing.   thats great that you have proof that the covid vax does not cause clots or heart issues ect.  

covid itself causes the heart issues and clots then? how convenient.  doesnt matter your opinion carries no weight with me.. 

i do appreciate you responding directly to me for the first time that wasnt a coy little threat advising me to be careful.

not only did i enjoy your legitimate spiritual videos of long ago,  i admire the social  intelligence you demonstrated in creating a cult.., super impressive that you convinced a good number of people that you are an actual guru by reappropriating past spiritual  and religious ideas. i just hate that you send people down a shallow and fruitless path and deceive  people into thinking they can achieve " god realization"  deep spiritual insight and  a transformed mode of being without the traditional practices of self restraint snd discipline outlined in every major spiritual/religious work...your " teaching" is at odds with everything from kabbalah to the tao te ching..

literally the first thing they talk about in tao te ching is the need to conquer desire...im sure u dont respect the kabbalah or the bible so i wont waste my energy..,

. trying to bypass this  crucial step in self evolution is damning and prevents any change of value,  but it sure does appeal this this generation of ADD riddled pleasure seeking degenerates  

u cant take a helicopter to the top of the mountain... you know this to be true. u are a fraud.    putting new wine in an old jug... sewing new fabric on wilted garments... its just so arrogant to think you know more than thousand year old traditions... they had drugs back then... means to hallucinate...this is explained at length why it doesnt work in many texts.. youre smart enough to know you are selling a fundamentally different and inferior way of life. cheers    

Edited by Wildcattt555

33 minutes ago, Wildcattt555 said:

if u are going to patronize or insult someone, you should have to address one fucking thing you disagree with.

Says the guy who started posting in this thread calling the op low iq. You are not doing anything big or new here, I won't address anything you say, because you are insufferable and it takes 2 minutes of thinking to find answers to your questions, and you demonstrated in other threads that you are actually a conspiracy theorist don't pretend that you are not. "Ohh when an athlete die, it must be because of vaccines" - that is your level or argumentation and its not worthy enough to spend any time on it because your positions are already fixed and you have no interest in actually changing it. 

You and guys like you show again and again that you haven't done any research on this topic, have no idea about even the basic talking points, because you are so lost in your own conspiracies and bias.

6 minutes ago, zurew said:

Says the guy who started posting in this thread calling the op low iq. You are not doing anything big or new here, I won't address anything you say, because you are insufferable and it takes 2 minutes of thinking to find answers to your questions, and you demonstrated in other threads that you are actually a conspiracy theorist don't pretend that you are not. "Ohh when an athlete die, it must be because of vaccines" - that is your level or argumentation and its not worthy enough to spend any time on it because your positions are already fixed and you have no interest in actually changing it. 

You and guys like you show again and again that you haven't done any research on this topic, have no idea about even the basic talking points, because you are so lost in your own conspiracies and bias.

i addressed about 5 specific things, geez... oh im insufferable now... u sound so cool, smart.

27 minutes ago, Wildcattt555 said:

i addressed about 5 specific things, geez... oh im insufferable now... u sound so cool, smart.

You giving a response to my post where i didnt even tag you, just shows that you actually did a self report by saying "but guys im not even an antivaxxer"and that is so hilarious. You had the urge to go on a rant and defend yourself, because you are so self centered, even though I didn't even tag you.

@Wildcattt555

6 hours ago, Wildcattt555 said:

5 years of covid? do you even know what year it is?   holy sh*t dude

the vax doesnt stop transmission and to claim that "10 millions more" people WOULD have died when you accused the guy in the video of making statistical leaps and logical fallacies... just wow.  youre also misusing the word murder, like a "demagogue" may to play on the fear and emotion of a people , another word you misused.   you are a low iq person. im sorry if that is hard for you to hear, but you may benefit from that knowledge if you read about logic and statistics and the  actual  scientific process. 

Come on now, if you wanna attack me, attack me and the argument, none of this half way passive aggressiveness. Why you got to edit your post? Couldn't clear the forum's coastline? Need more guidance for inciting violence? Come bite me some more, every piece you take from me makes me gayer, every name calling makes me closer to my calling. I'm a loser, dumb, and low IQ? Okay, I'm Chuck Norris hulking up and down with these Numb Chucks on the low, so don't blame me for being the low blows when I upvote upwards up to heaven's gate on sacred merits: Church. I like to spiral up per round a bout per clout chaser that lasers at my mirror, the nightmare reflecting their projection from my eyes, making them dejected whilst prematurely ejaculating away their hate and self loathing . Don't worry, I'll bake the hate out of you, so this rap can be reflective for you.

I'm so sorry the vaccine ain't working for you, so sorry you fear the needle my dear. Sorry you deeply fear the deep state and getting strangled by the mask you wanna gasp on with some aspirin powder. You need to pee out your insecurities of late. I'm tired, from anti vax this and that, so I just wanna flex and fax out my civic duties here, but oh dear, even here anti vax talks are near, so I gotta ask this: What's the point of being in a civilization, when villainization in the nation, you villainize civilians? What's the point of civic duty, when you make civilians the villains in your mind to justify dutifully serving the virus to serving it to them? What's the point of being a citizen, when you abuse Zen to use it against women, and men, a children meant to have led a wonderful life, but you helped the virus snuff that outta them, so don't pretend and deny, you innocent when you are hemmed in guilty for ending them, and guilty for over loading the beds, making the docs and nurses burnout to near death. What perverse justification would you use in this universe to verse out your masked innocence in this lame hate blame game as of late? What would you say to avoid the justice and void incoming retribution, inbound for you? What would you you say and do to save face when hell's hounds gnarl, ready to tear your face apart? Please, face the music, of the mad piper, it's lullaby is driving you to the cliff, beat it ASAP when it's early, cuz when sunk cost hits it's too late, too late to relate escaping when you are nearly over cliff's face. Too late and too deep in fort Knox when the ribbon knots are knitted this tight and fortified, don't rely on Eminem's fans to lend a helping hand when they don't even understand.

Or, maybe it's Maybeline's fault after all? Nope, you can't default from this rope a dope, balls on your court still to answer for, foe. So, fee fi fo fum, I am a half Englishman, Caucasian bloodied with Asian magic coursing through my veins, both the giant killer and gigantic slayer, with Thor's hammer I grind thee to pieces, pound the flour, bake it  to break bread with those deserving for second chances.

Edited by Danioover9000