Demeter

God created to be something

19 posts in this topic

I experienced the void and the great nothingness it represented. It was an annihilating experience. There was a feeling of loneliness which was unimaginable. That is what it is like if there is no creation - the most utterly dismal sense of being alone.  Also stillness. Life however, is not still and, therefore, there is life. That is why there is creation for there to be more than nothingness.

Ii also dawned on me that we too create life for ourselves. It is not the material things but the love and relationships we create that give our life meaning. That is all there is and that is our way to create a life of joy.. While these relationships exist, we can escape the void and being alone. So, there are individual souls each creating life in myriad forms.  Through creation, God fills the void.

Edited by Demeter

While reading this I became aware of spiritual consciousness. Thank you so much!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

1 hour ago, Demeter said:

I experienced the void and the great nothingness it represented. It was an annihilating experience. There was a feeling of loneliness which was unimaginable. That is what it is like if there is no creation - the most utterly dismal sense of being alone.  Also stillness. Life however, is not still and, therefore, there is life. That is why there is creation for there to be more than nothingness.

Ii also dawned on me that we too create life for ourselves. It is not the material things but the love and relationships we create that give our life meaning. That is all there is and that is our way to create a life of joy.. While these relationships exist, we can escape the void and being alone. So, there are individual souls each creating life in myriad forms.  Through creation, God fills the void.

Do you remember our conversation 2 years ago about this topic? I remember that you had this experiences with high doses of LSD. I had had similar with 5 meo 

Now I can give you the answer. the absolute void is the necessary condition for the revelation to take place. It may or may not occur. you have to return to the void, again and again, until you can bear it. it's certainly awful. absolutely empty. absolute death. If you haven't lived it, you don't know what I'm talking about. there is no you, there is nothing. only consciousness of nothing. This is a meditative state that is extremely difficult to achieve without psychedelics since your self will fill that void with whatever. if the psychedelic forces this, it is normal for you to find it horrible. Well then, in absolute nothingness, revelation takes place. the void "opens". it manifests itself as infinity, and infinity is an unfathomable well of existence, the singularity of infinite glory, the unthinkable. that is what you are looking for, what you really are. enlightenment, since you were in the dark, and now there is light. before and after. look for the void, it is the key

I find the void quite peaceful. It’s just empty restful silence. Your true nature

@Eternal Unity , isn't it odd that one's experiences of enlightenment should partly depend on one's ability to navigate the dark web!

9 minutes ago, Demeter said:

@Eternal Unity , isn't it odd that one's experiences of enlightenment should partly depend on one's ability to navigate the dark web!

Hahahaha so true lmao

The progression of spiritual realization:

1) I am creation

2) I am the void

3) I am creation and the void, and beyond these dualities I am God

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Demeter Unless you explore all, you won't be enlightened.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I was in the void too its like you have no body so there is no self reflection. You feel lonely. The loneliness grows the sadness comes and grows as well. You have no eyes too cry no mouth to scream no way to express yourself. So it grows and it grows and it grows. Time dosent exist so you are just an infinite growing void of sorrow and loneliness. Then you pass out from the exhaustion. Then you emerge from the void again realize you are still in the void you cannot beleive it loneliness and sadness emerge again and again growing more and more then you go unconscious from the weight of this realization. This process happens infinite times till you finally you are null identity. Wake and dream are the same void. Forever.

6 hours ago, Hojo said:

I was in the void too its like you have no body so there is no self reflection. You feel lonely. The loneliness grows the sadness comes and grows as well. You have no eyes too cry no mouth to scream no way to express yourself. So it grows and it grows and it grows. Time dosent exist so you are just an infinite growing void of sorrow and loneliness. Then you pass out from the exhaustion. Then you emerge from the void again realize you are still in the void you cannot beleive it loneliness and sadness emerge again and again growing more and more then you go unconscious from the weight of this realization. This process happens infinite times till you finally you are null identity. Wake and dream are the same void. Forever.

Good description of the how truly hard it is to face the void. really, it shouldn't be since there is nothing bad in the void, nor good. it is to realize that under the thin surface of appearance, there is an infinite ocean of nothingness. It is terrifying because you disappear diluted in that infinity and there is not the slightest thing to hold on to. there is no opinion about that nothingness, no fear, only lack of all life. the self, as soon as it returns, is horrified and wants to get out of there immediately. This is why whoever wants to access that state while sober has to educate himself with years of intensive meditation. a psychedelic can get you there in a moment. you just need courage to face it many times. there is a point to understand. there is something in the void, the consciousness of the void. then you see that the void is one more creation, exactly the same as watching a sunset, or the awareness of yourself as an individual. and there is also resistance. really, you are perceiving the emptiness, and resisting it, even though it seems that there is no you. as soon as you completely abandon yourself, the revelation takes place. the revelation more than a revelation is the total rupture of the limits that you impose on yourself.

your perceiving the emptiness is limitation. you have to merge with it and encompass the infinite, then the void is revealed as absolute power, absolute love, intelligence and total freedom of the inexplicable: god. you. the obvious, what always was. how did you forget this? then all your energy channels stop forming curves, bends, paths, and become straight beams that reach infinity. all your energy is released.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Good description of the how truly hard it is to face the void. really, it shouldn't be since there is nothing bad in the void, nor good. it is to realize that under the thin surface of appearance, there is an infinite ocean of nothingness. It is terrifying because you disappear diluted in that infinity and there is not the slightest thing to hold on to. there is no opinion about that nothingness, no fear, only lack of all life. the self, as soon as it returns, is horrified and wants to get out of there immediately. This is why whoever wants to access that state while sober has to educate himself with years of intensive meditation. a psychedelic can get you there in a moment. you just need courage to face it many times. there is a point to understand. there is something in the void, the consciousness of the void. then you see that the void is one more creation, exactly the same as watching a sunset, or the awareness of yourself as an individual. and there is also resistance. really, you are perceiving the emptiness, and resisting it, even though it seems that there is no you. as soon as you completely abandon yourself, the revelation takes place. the revelation more than a revelation is the total rupture of the limits that you impose on yourself.

your perceiving the emptiness is limitation. you have to merge with it and encompass the infinite, then the void is revealed as absolute power, absolute love, intelligence and total freedom of the inexplicable: god. you. the obvious, what always was. how did you forget this? then all your energy channels stop forming curves, bends, paths, and become straight beams that reach infinity. all your energy is released.

Yes you are correct I have been doing it and I can see the void when I unfocus my eyes like 15 times during meditation. Everything in my fov will turn grey then dissapears and I can see the void behind it. I'm not scared of the void anymore at least as long as I can remain in my physical body and witness it I don't know how I will act when I lose my body again. Life literally is just a game of looking at something being scared of it then  accepting it as not bad and moving on.  the first time it happened is so traumatizing i fell into depression for 8 years. The next time i enter the void I will try to be a good boy and sit quietly instead of throwing a tantrum.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo , oh dear! A depression for 8 years! Did you experience the void through meditation alone? Have you tried psychedelics?

52 minutes ago, Demeter said:

@Hojo , oh dear! A depression for 8 years! Did you experience the void through meditation alone? Have you tried psychedelics?

@Demeter

Lol, I was depressed my whole life and now I feel the most unconditional love wherever I am. Beliefs in seperate self's cause suffering. Couldn't see clearly but now I can. Suffering is a good teacher. 

@Demeter yes I had 2 grams of mushroom the first time I had it. Within 20 minutes my ego had completely dissolved. ( I had an nde in college and visited the void for a night it was not fun and is what started my 8 years of depression) And as I was trancing out my mind starts saying hey! remembered 8 years ago when you died. And I said to myself yes. And then a voice says watch this. Then reality and me begin to seperate and hover. And the voice said to me you are completely safe everything in your mind cannot be hurt and you are making everything up about reality. Then it felt like god touched my forhead pressure was building it felt like something was pushing on it. Instantly I knew what consciousness was and every neuron in my brain stood in unison and it felt like they were throwing a party and each neuron in my brain starts saying I love you I love you you are the most perfect being to ever exist. Love is shooting up my body into my brain and exploding like fireworks or lightning. Each burst bringing more ecstacy.  I started convulsing and screaming and crying and laughing for 6 hours then I cry for 6 more days as I grieve myself. The most beautiful thing that God has given me. I don't even have to meditate for more than 5 minutes to see the void anymore its around us all the time. I can just stare at the wall and everything turns grey and then like crunches in then dissapears. 

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo , I am a bit confused, could you please clarify. Why did the depression begin with the experience of nde in college which was accompanied by  ecstatic states? If you also experienced these ecstatic states then why become depressed? Perhaps it was a Kundalini activation which usually brings a downside. Did you practise any kind of meditation which triggered these experiences?

Edited by Demeter

3 hours ago, Demeter said:

@Hojo , I am a bit confused, could you please clarify. Why did the depression begin with the experience of nde in college which was accompanied by  ecstatic states? If you also experienced these ecstatic states then why become depressed? Perhaps it was a Kundalini activation which usually brings a downside. Did you practise any kind of meditation which triggered these experiences?

I drank too much one night im college around 26 beers then I took a massive bong hit and 5 minutes after I started having thought loops where reality would repeat the same thing then after the same 5 second repeating 5000 times i could see it was happening and I fell out of my body. I was then in the void for infinite time it was a constant repeating and roiling of sadness and loneliness with no way to express them so they just swell and swell each moment more lonely and sad than the last till it becomes so much that you pass out in the void. Then I would wake up in the void and go through it again. It felt like a baby is crying and it just cries and cries forever it dosent know how much time has passed since it started as babies don't know what time is. This happened forever and ever. Until I slowly I stopped crying and pouting and became the void. Waking state the same as non waking state both were void of emotion. When you are in the void there is no self reflection so it feels like you were dreaming. Then I open my eyes  I hallucinate a place where a sea of souls was going around a giant bull skeleton. I looked around me and every other souls eyes were closed and they were screaming and terrifies in their own void. I wasn't scared anymore an the giant bull skeleton saw I wasn't scared and picked me up and threw me into the abyss. Then my eyes opened in this dimension. I woke up only knowing that I had died and not remembering the void because me, my body wasn't there so it must have been a dream. I was already depressed and had extreme death anxiety but this shot it through the roof, everyday I was plagued with the fear of doom looming over me. You can never run from death and it was the worst feelings ever. Then after 8 years of that I was going to kill myself but decided to try mushrooms before killing myself to heal me. Then the shrooms literally told me that i was in the void and I was dead and I came back from dead and they showed me through telepathy what consciousness is. The thing that travels between dimensions, our eternal soul. My death anxiety and fear of literally anything were washed away in one trip. It feels like god was guiding me for him to kill me instead of me killing myself. Sorry for the long post. I have a picture I drew of what it looked like.

20230119_203215.jpg

@Hojo , it sounds as if you had a psychotic break induced by a mix of alcohol and drugs. What an awful experience to go through! Taking the mushroom years later was like a reset. Good that you came out the other end in such a positive way.

Edited by Demeter