ZenSwift

Most Anticipated Actualized.org Content for 2023?

28 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I hope you are starting your new year off right and you are making progress towards your new year resolutions. 

What are your most anticipated pieces of content from Leo for this year?

What are you most excited to learn about from Leo?

There are so many new episodes that Leo has alluded to creating in the past year, it's insane. I'm super hyped! 

Personally, if I was to pick a few pieces of content that I look forward to the most, it would be the following: 

• What is Clarity?
  • How To Think.
  • His 2 new courses
    • 1) If I remember correctly, it's how to bootstrap yourself (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)
    • 2) The super duper serious enlightenment course.

Of course, in the far future I super look forward to his book!

What about you guys?

P.S.

@Leo Gura, through your teachings, I am already noticing that I am slowly becoming a polished-cut diamond, and it feels like I'm just getting started. It's awesome!

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

- Continuation of the concept of paradox

- What is time?

- How to overcome addiction?

- How to withstand massive challenges?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

More videos on integration.  Leo discussing his process of integration. 

I’ve never been able to fully anticipate the direction of Leo’s content. And I like that about it. Makes it more of an adventure.

Looking forward to another year of curveballs.

Something completely new that I never thought Leo would make a vid on. What I love most about Leo's vids is he opens my eyes to so many different things.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Wow, you are really aware. I also have in mind this stuff. I know Leo do everything in his own time, no Rush,  but I remember the promises. The series of How to Think are super important. Maily after seeing the situation in the Tate thread.hehe

Some serious content about psychedelics. What is the current method, what has Leo tried. Something useful for comparing and fine-tuning your own spiritual practice. Leo doesn't do yoga or meditate hardcore, so he could at least share something practical about things he does.

Maybe eleborate on what he envisions monk-mode life like. He says he considers that lifestyle as an option, it would be cool to hear his opinion on what it entails, and why it might be more suitable for him and some people than living a conventional life in a relationship.

I would like Leo to do some ecological research and thinking. Spirituality and ecology. There's a lot spiritual teachers who's teachings lack connection to the real world. Leo has good enough foundations in science and epistemology, so he can do some contemplation work on that.

But practical, anything practical please. Report on experiences with EEG meditation? If you don't plan to make a course on that anymore you could release at least some comment. It could be one of the shorter videos.

@ZenSwift those are exciting! Already pre-ordered the book years ago. in my mind lol

I'd like to see more on: 

• Distinctions, learning, creativity and emotions: fear, pain, boredom, inspiration, etc
  • Bliss, freedom
  • Serious philosophy. More profound/existential topics, even if just on the blog
  • Entrepreneurship, leadership, business
Edited by UnbornTao

A video heheh

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Just the deepest possible spiritual content that he can teach us. So likely his course, if he can complete it and release it during the year, I imagine to get it right it’s still gonna take a hell of a lot more work from the time he announced he was doing it. That’s it really, deep deep teachings about reality are what I look forward to most

Alien consciousness 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Integrity Part 2 if you feel ready for that.

Understanding Relativism Part 2.

More content on serious philosophy.

Edited by UnbornTao

Investing in yourself, more basic practical stuff like that.

But also I'd love to hear Leo talk about his new awakenings, what he changed his mind about regarding spirituality and what his new teachings are. If someone isn't on the forum, they most likely have no idea how drastically Leo's perspective is changing, with the alien intelligence stuff and all. We basically learn about that only from his replies and occasional posts like this one.

Edited by Sincerity

The Subconscious Mind course

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Ya I mean in terms of what we know about, highly looking forward to the god realization course. I don't think that'll be released quite this year though.

Edited by thepixelmonk

Leo said he doesn't wanna teach humans so, I don't have hopes.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"