Simple Success

Finished LP course

28 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

If anyone has secret knowledge on how I can gain weight I would pay them an ungodly amount of money

You track your calories via myfitnesspal or any similar app and eat ~500 calories above your baseline consistently over weeks, preferably while doing weight training. If that doesn't work, further increase your caloric intake. 

Should I give you my Paypal now or? 

@Twentyfirst respectfully, that just sounds like a bs excuse you are telling yourself to not do the work. If you are not willing to do the work, that's cool but don't lie to yourself.

Edited by Godhead

6 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

what work should I do?

By "work" in this case, I mean doing whatever it takes to achieve your goal. If you've tried something and it didn't work, you try something else.

You educate yourself, identify the problems you've encountered in the past, tweak your approach, and build habits. Are you having trouble eating? Find solutions to that problem. Do you have a hard time being consistent? Find solutions for that, too. All of this can be emotionally and physically difficult, but when you say, "I've tried everything," it seems like you are shielding yourself from these difficulties. 

Again, if gaining weight/muscle isn't a priority for you, that's totally fine, but be careful about the story you tell yourself, you might actually believe it. 

@Simple Success congratulations king, I completed the course five years ago and in the last year I STILL made refinements to my values, strengths and domain of mastery!! Great start 

Edited by Shakazulu
Typo