Lyubov

Passport bros

33 posts in this topic

Curious, is it necessary to uproot your life and move countries to find girls?? Why not just go to a larger city in your own country where it's more multicultural and find girls there? Saying this as I live in London now and most of the dates I go on are with men who aren't from the UK. 

@Lyubov I did my Spanish course at a public university and it was very cheap but eventually they started protesting there and we couldn't get in for a couple of weeks lol.

16 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

I’m curious which part of Colombia you lived @acidgoofy? Because I was in Medellin and felt like the locals were kinda annoyed by the gringos, probably because there’s so many. 

4 months in Bogota and 2 in Bucaramanga. I didn't feel that way in Bogota, but everyone there told me that I didn't look like a gringo at all. So I can fit in there easily (probably different if you have blonde hair) and when I told someone I'm from Germany they were very impressed lol... they love Germany over there.

I've never been anywhere else in South America, but in Colombia everyone said Peru is the place to be.

3 hours ago, katewashere said:

Curious, is it necessary to uproot your life and move countries to find girls??

I wouldn’t say I left the US for this reason in particular, I just wanted to travel and be in a country that was more relaxed and integrated with nature. The women I met were just an add-on. Honestly, I probably would’ve had more sex if I stayed in the US but it wouldn’t have been as good. 

However, when I did a Brazil trip it was solely to go to the source of whatever is pumping out those Goddesses. 

Instead of “uprooting my whole life to find girls” it was more like “exploring the globe and meeting amazing women on the way.”

But I would also add that, for some guys, this is exactly what they should do. It’s pretty mind opening to meet women from different cultures especially if you’ve only ever known yours.  

@acidgoofy Cool. I think in Medellin it’s a bit different because so many people go there to party, the locals probably just avoid Gringos a bit more. 

@katewashere I also feel like even if you meet people from other places in your country, they’ve somewhat adapted to that culture. It’s interesting to go to the source and meet people from there in their element. 

7 hours ago, katewashere said:

Curious, is it necessary to uproot your life and move countries to find girls?? Why not just go to a larger city in your own country where it's more multicultural and find girls there? Saying this as I live in London now and most of the dates I go on are with men who aren't from the UK. 

This is also an option as well but one downside is London is expensive as fuck and you don’t get exotic foreigner status. Many places I recommend guys go are cheaper as well so they don’t need six figures to live well.

Also it’s different to meet foreigners when they’re visiting your country versus when they are immersed in their home element 

8 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

@katewashere I also feel like even if you meet people from other places in your country, they’ve somewhat adapted to that culture. It’s interesting to go to the source and meet people from there in their element. 

Yeah, I can understand that

4 hours ago, Lyubov said:

This is also an option as well but one downside is London is expensive as fuck and you don’t get exotic foreigner status. Many places I recommend guys go are cheaper as well so they don’t need six figures to live well.

True true, London is a lot of money. How much more attention do you feel you get in different countries where you're seen as more rare compared to your home?

@Lyubov 600$ a month to learn a foreign language? This is very expensive. Where do you live? Here in Greece you can learn a language for 80€ a month. I'd suggest to be careful of 2 things in South America: the cartels and the high criminality rates. It can be very dangerous for a 'gringo'. Do you really have a high status though, or just the fact that you are Caucasian will give you extra prestige in those countries? Isn't it like fooling the women you'll sleep with? I'm just asking, nothing personal. Have you tried dating in your home country and didn't get the results you wanted? Is it so bad in the West?

Was in Colombia early 2022 with my ex-gf who is colombian but i met her in the UK. Amazing experience and i would love to go there or somewhere by myself just to have that experience of going out on my own. I found the language difficult because when you travel in europe you can usually get by but in Colombia no one really speaks English so it was a real challenge.

I like the idea of learning spanish in colombia or another spanish speaking country, are there any tips on this? ive never considered it but it gives you a bit of focus while your there rather than just being in holiday mode 

16 hours ago, katewashere said:

True true, London is a lot of money. How much more attention do you feel you get in different countries where you're seen as more rare compared to your home?

100x more.

In NYC I'm lucky to get 3 tinder matches a day, 10 with a boost, 20 with a super boost.

In Moscow I got 700 matches in a single weekend....

goes down by 10-20% every country west I go. 

I'm not a dope either, I'm in great shape, have cash, decent job, responsible for my emotions. I look good and am mentally strong and am a leader. 

It's a world of a difference. I would recommend most guys do it if the love to travel.

16 hours ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

@Lyubov 600$ a month to learn a foreign language? This is very expensive. Where do you live? Here in Greece you can learn a language for 80€ a month. I'd suggest to be careful of 2 things in South America: the cartels and the high criminality rates. It can be very dangerous for a 'gringo'. Do you really have a high status though, or just the fact that you are Caucasian will give you extra prestige in those countries? Isn't it like fooling the women you'll sleep with? I'm just asking, nothing personal. Have you tried dating in your home country and didn't get the results you wanted? Is it so bad in the West?

it's intensive, 5 days a week 4 hours a day + speaking club and materials.

yes, SA you have to be very careful. You can be drugged there if not careful.

Caucasian will help, but the work you've done on yourself will pay far greater dividends than back home. 

No fooling at all.

I have, it's ok to bad. Results will vary depending on the city and lots of other things including yourself. I do not enjoy USA dating style. Women are not my type there for the most part. I'm about efficiency and I really like foreign women and traveling and exploring. The lifestyle and adventure that comes with this is a huge part as well.

That makes me want to visit Russia, East Europe. I’ve always had good interactions with women from these areas