Tyler Durden

Do other people know my inner thoughts?

25 posts in this topic

If other people are just a projection of my mind, does that mean that they know my inner thoughts? And by "know" I mean to behave as if they are aware of them so I get the impression that they can somehow "read" my mind.

Edited by Tyler Durden

Why are you assuming other people are just a projection of your mind?

2 minutes ago, John Paul said:

I guess because Leo said it.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Tyler Durden No, only you know your thoughts. Reality being One… 

Do you know other people’s thoughts? No…. So, there you go.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

36 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If other people are just a projection of my mind, does that mean that they know my inner thoughts? And by "know" I mean to behave as if they are aware of them so I get the impression that they can somehow "read" my mind.

8 hours ago, John Paul said:

That's something I assumed based on Leo's teachings.

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Tyler Durden No, only you know your thoughts. Reality being One… 

Do you know other people’s thoughts? No…. So, there you go.

But if reality is a dream, then they don't have their thoughts because they're just dream characters. I would be the only thinker in existence.

Edited by Tyler Durden

Some people can easily perceive thoughts of others. It's a just a matter of how much your perception is expanded. In Indian tradition they call it "Siddhis". Nothing special at the end... it's just activating that part of your energetic system that are usually dormant or asleep. 

Yeah, it's nothing special. If you really investigate it, these people who'd "know your inner thoughts" couldn't do anything with the information anyways because the energy is basically cheese-grated to a level of pointlessness. It's not outrageous or controversial really.

Take it this way. Some people masturbate about their coworkers. Do you think your coworkers would know it outright? Or do you just think the residual effect of the situation at home plays out at work regardless? It wouldn't matter. Even if the world knows what you're up to at home, the world never made it important for them to care. 

You are the world making things important bruv.

But then again, stroking it on the late late to your coworkers might worsen your confidence around them, because of idolization, coveting, etc. That kind of mental effort carries subconscious weight. How could it not? Is hiding something innocuously the same as never hiding anything innocently? Never...

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

14 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

does that mean that they know my inner thoughts?

Depends on two things:

1. If their consciousness is sufficiently elevated.

2. If you let them.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

On 1/8/2023 at 4:32 PM, Tyler Durden said:

The degree to which most humans can do this on the level you're thinking of is negligible. Human entities around you often have intuitions about what you're thinking, but most of the time they find ways to convince themselves that they aren't doing telepathy or anything paranormal. Typically, men suffer from this even Moreso than women. 

If you want a simple way to start to stop doing this kind of thing yourself, a good thing to bear in mind is situations where you start thinking something that's totally unrelated to anything you were previously thinking about, and that doesn't make any sense to you that you'd think it. When this sort of thing occurs and you're in the presence of another person, it's often because that stream of thoughts was cued by a telepathic impression from the other human. When you realize that it only makes sense that what you're thinking is actually what the other person is thinking and not having originated in your own mind, then you're almost certainly right. 

If you want a way to totally read a person's mind straight up like you'd imagine Star Trek Vulcans could do. You're probably best ingesting some harmala alkaloids (obviously you'll want to follow a MAOI avoidant diet at least 48 hours prior and after) and then attempting to do so. There are other methods that work, but this one doesn't require any discipline and minimal prior study, which probably can't be said of the Sadhanas, and Tantric implements designed for telepathy you can read about. 

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

18 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

But if reality is a dream, then they don't have their thoughts because they're just dream characters. I would be the only thinker in existence.

How do you know that you're not merely a dream character? 

20 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

How do you know that you're not merely a dream character? 

I think, therefore I am.

Isn't that enough to rule out that possibility?

20 hours ago, BenG said:

@Tyler Durden

Yes, I know your thoughts. But only me. Nobody else can possibly know.

Shouldn't everyone know because we're all interconnected?

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Unfortunately, not quite. The statement as it stands by itself, provides partial knowing. For a more complete ability to internalize the subject, let me explain the process which led the modern philosopher to his comprehension.

The realization in the statement: "I think, therefore I am" is a self-reinforcing truth, granted, but Descartes's philosophy was that of skepticism. Then he asked himself, "Can I doubt that I doubt?" The concept of doubt was, in Descartes's view, equivalent to thought. In other words he said to himself: "Can I doubt that I think?" "No," he answered. "How could I? I just thought up 2 questions: 1) Can I doubt that I doubt? 2) Can I doubt that I think?"

At this moment, Rene Descartes had an epiphany. Eureka experience. An understanding of truth on the highest order, if only for a moment.

He continued his research in the field of philosophy and had some more of these moments of truth. He deduced that such a moment is a criterion for discovering inner confirmations of reality. Or, for an awakening, in the 21st century.

That moment is a total and absolute clarity. I mean, for real. The entire structure of the universe is unfolding before tour eyes.

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Shouldn't everyone know because we're all interconnected?

We are interconnected but to accurately pinpoint the exact thought at the exact time a certain person is thinking it, you're consciousness has to be of supreme quality.

Edited by Eternal Unity
I think I exist

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

13 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I think, therefore I am.

A dream character is a thought form, a thought form can have thoughts of it's own if it' imagined to be an individual.

Your Imagination are like layers of layers of seperation like lasagna. At some points in the lasagna nobody can read your thoughts, when you eat the whole thing (no seperation), there is no such things as "someone else" reading your thoughts, but you can manuver between those layers and make telepathy happen for example, but you really need an exceptional level of attention to the lasagna and thus concentration, which maybe isn't really useful for you, but you can do various things with the lasagna.

Does it matter?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Isnt they aware of your thoughts also a projection of mind. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

5 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Isnt they aware of your thoughts also a projection of mind. 

Whose mind?

Who’s mind?

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI