Javfly33

Vanilla sex is low conscious?

9 posts in this topic

What's your opinion on the idea that vanilla - normal sex causes separation and ego consciousness?

If I'm honest, the usual sex human do it's based on separation and differences. For a guy or a woman to get horny some kind of comparison and value proyection must happen on their brain, which means this are low energy states of vibrancy.

In my opinion, you can't live an awakened life if you are not having sex that is anchored in non duality and Love.

I get that normal sex can be fun, but know ones pay it's price for this separation and comparison ideas. If it might get you horny and give you pleasure, but fundamentally produces unconsciousness and suffering in reality. 

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

In my opinion, you can't live an awakened life if you are not having sex that is anchored in non duality and Love.

How would that look like?

@Javfly33

Vanilla sex is low conscious

Sounds like you trying to justify being a kinky fucker lol

Try chocolate sex for extra consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

maybe intimate sex, bdsm is more fun. 

There's a lot of things to explore and try in sex

Idk about low conscious tho

Edited by Jacob Morres

Define vanilla sex, first.

It seems like sex by default involves a merging of two people, I don't get the sense that it is based in separation. You're both getting vulnerable and intimate with each other. Unless that's not considered vanilla?

Not to mention, sexual desire overrides normal egoic desires. It's a very unhygienic and irrational thing. It's way more intuitive and illogical. Suddenly, you don't care about the fact that you're mashing body parts where piss would normally come out of. It overrides your initial survival bias for being clean and replaces it with an indiscriminate love for something you would normally want nothing to do with.

Maybe most people do have sex based on separation and I just look at it differently, I dunno.

Anyways, I've never gotten the sense that sex or climaxing has put me in some sort of low-consciousness comparative egoic delusions. I just feel really happy and peaceful after it. It feels like I've combined my emotions with another person and we both got the opportunity to bask in it together, it's a very unifying experience for me.

Perhaps, you might be conflating game/pickup with sex?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I didn’t get to SD turquoise until I dumped my girlfriend for a chick who agreed anal (butthole sex) is the best and only way.