Tyler Robinson

What's your opinion on Leo doing weed?

60 posts in this topic

I find it strange to be honest. And a bit old fashioned. 

And a bit funny.... Like after doing 5 Meo, weed? 

Maybe weed helps Leo unwind and relax. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Extensive weed use can cause IQ decrease. Also, if someone is naturally paranoid (id est has paranoid personality disorder) weed can cause irreversible damage. Weed makes one very paranoid.

@TheGreekSeeker you did weed? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I had my biggest awakening smoking weed for the first time. It unlocked something in me.  It set off a downward and upward spiral of awakenings, mystical experiences and 'psychoses' (with the help of other forces).  I quit junkfood for 6 months, quit most of my distractions and attachments and took up every habit in the book for about a year afterward.  I'm not surprised he is speaking highly of it. 

???????

1 minute ago, Proserpina said:

I had my biggest awakening smoking weed for the first time. It unlocked something in me.  It set off a downward and upward spiral of awakenings, mystical experiences and 'psychoses' (with the help of other forces).  I quit junkfood for 6 months, quit most of my distractions and attachments and took up every habit in the book for about a year afterward.  I'm not surprised he is speaking highly of it. 

Gurll that's amazing. 

Maybe we should all sit around Leo and hit the bong. :x:x

♡✸♡.

My opinion is that he should stop if it’s anything like he though before hand trying it, In his critiques of stoners, If it becomes a lazy unconscious thing for him of course I think he should quit, But I also think we should let him experience this for himself and see how the mystical experiences and health side of the coin go, I’ve been smoking for 3 years still going strong so I see no issues with it personally, and infact everyone on this forums critique of weed(especially the ones that have not been recently high) all your understandings lack nuance for how it is for me, None of you folks have described any of the facets I’ve experienced on weed peaks, Yet they are metaphysical facets, They are ones you can identify on psychedelics, Like LSD and mushrooms(mushrooms is more like weed for me) but you have to be a degree awake to catch the facet while your tripping instead of putting it more under the radar and fearing. Try taking a rip of some smoke and realizing your god, It can happen with weed. Also weed has the facet of infinite imagination for me, I could imagine anything like an infinite randomizer of metaphysical creativity, And I could hold it in my mind like a rock for the duration of the experience

My dad sold weed (he obviously also smoked it from breakfast to night), and all my friends smoked it since 12 years old pretty much everyday. THC itself the extract has less of the unpleaseant side effects: drowsy etc, and THC is the active Entheogen like 5MEO, DMT etc

The concerning thing is Leo is a type 5 Ennegram (The Scholar) and when they disentegrate they goto an unhealthy 7 (The Enthusiast), which is substance abuse and addiction. (Theyre growth is type 8 which is the leader type) https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-5

My primary type is 7, same as russel brand, mike tyson, charlie sheen, mathew perry etc etc (do you see the pattern)

It's hard to imagine all of the millions of people that take THC, and Leo is the special one who only experience it the way he does. Much more likely is that to others these experiences arent such a big deal

I think it goes to show how open-minded and serious Leo is when it comes to exploring Mind with substances. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Cannabis is a legit Psychoactive substance, and you would meet God with it, have extraordinary awakenings and insights and is a tremendous contemplative tool. 

However, It develops tolerance and can be problematic in many aspects of life if abused. 

It affects your mood, appetite and sleep (meaning everything). 

It also has a withdrawal effect. 

Since Leo has a conscientious personality, he probably can handle the tolerance part, but I don't think it is a good idea for people who struggle with Self- Discipline. 

It is good that he did not use Cannabis before starting Actualized! ?

Cheers

I was gonna shoot a video 

but then I got high 

la de da de da de da

jk, 

He deserves to enjoy his life, I think it’s fine. Weed is a powerful substance. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

My personal opinion is of utmost importance so I will come out and say this bluntly: I feel very strongly about this and I am downright outraged

The guy did the thing and I am angery

angry-thiago-mad.gif

45 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I was gonna shoot a video 

but then I got high 

la de da de da de da

Lollll

8 hours ago, Thought Art said:

He deserves to enjoy his life, I think it’s fine. Weed is a powerful substance. 

All your comments on weed and Leo, blows like the wind. In all directions.

I have seen you comment on weed for weeks now and you are mostly just spreading all kind of random thoughts that are always contradictory to your next comment.

I’m not having a go at you. I’m just pointing you to make up your mind as to what weed is for you. Seems like you are really unsure.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

IMO all psychoactive substances are mistaken on this forum. It's basically the belief in value and importance, particulary in insights and realizations etc. which seem to come from substances but are not really.

In my experience weed might be even worse than psychedelics in this regard.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

3 hours ago, Vincent S said:

All your comments on weed and Leo, blows like the wind. In all directions.

I have seen you comment on weed for weeks now and you are mostly just spreading all kind of random thoughts that are always contradictory to your next comment.

I’m not having a go at you. I’m just pointing you to make up your mind as to what weed is for you. Seems like you are really unsure.

That’s a problem? Haha, good observation.

It’s called ambiguity.

In reality, weed is different for different people. 

I often hold both opposite opinions on things… 

When I’m going through a process of weighing pros and cons… as someone who smoked this substance chronically in the past…. Yeah, I am going through a process of figuring something out. Totally normal and healthy process. 

For me, personally right now not smoking weed is the best thing for ME. However, I also believe that smoking weed is a powerful tool if used properly. I never said anything against that. 

I am against, right now, smoking weed as it is generally used by stoners in today’s culture. Stop relying on it to feel good. Learn to be sober. Can you be sober without craving for 12 months? Okay, smoke some weed when you want. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

48 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

That’s a problem? Haha, good observation.

It’s called ambiguity.

In reality, weed is different for different people. 

I often hold both opposite opinions on things… 

When I’m going through a process of weighing pros and cons… as someone who smoked this substance chronically in the past…. Yeah, I am going through a process of figuring something out. Totally normal and healthy process. 

For me, personally right now not smoking weed is the best thing for ME. However, I also believe that smoking weed is a powerful tool if used properly. I never said anything against that. 

I am against, right now, smoking weed as it is generally used by stoners in today’s culture. Stop relying on it to feel good. Learn to be sober. Can you be sober without craving for 12 months? Okay, smoke some weed when you want. 

Awesome!

I mean for me, smoking it has always pushed me in to the void. Even when I tried it as a teenager. It was extremely psychedelic.

But after trying the edible oil caps. I can safely say it’s a good tool. Just as good as the other psychedelics. Even on par with 5. But as you mentioned: It might be different for different people. Just be careful with the dose.

Do what works for you. But try not smoking the herb, try taking it orally. Completely different experience.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@acidgoofy This is part of my ambiguity… I think the experience can be great. But, it’s addictive 

I went 5 months sober in 2022, gonna go for 12 months in 2023. 

Man, there’s shame in saying this. But I really struggled with this. On and off on and off. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

38 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@acidgoofy This is part of my ambiguity… I think the experience can be great. But, it’s addictive 

I went 5 months sober in 2022, gonna go for 12 months in 2023. 

Man, there’s shame in saying this. But I really struggled with this. On and off on and off. 

I’m genuinely curious. What is the thing that gets you addicted? 

For me, I have to push myself to do it again. It annihilates EVERYTHING and merges me with all that could ever be. I consider it the highest form of death. It only targets the ego. And all that is left is Infinity. 
I used to fear weed a lot. But after working with psychedelics for 2 years, it has allowed me to see it in a different light. The experience completely got recontextualized.

Once, I tried weed, years ago, all it did was push me to see my addiction for food. And  when I saw it for what it was. I was able to fast for days and discipline my desires.

All it does, is that it shows you, your attachments and strong desires. For you to see them consciously. Once we pass that, it can act as a catalyst for the greatest awakenings.