Tyler Robinson

What did you learn from Leo?

20 posts in this topic

I learned one thing from Leo - love. 

The other major thing I learned was the difference between relative and absolute. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson you didn’t 

hehe, he’s merely mentioned a shadow..

you have no idea what these actually are.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

So much, and still learning. He is a genius and a real gift to the world. Infinitely deep.

But I'll still criticize and troll him sometimes 9_9

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

How to not waste my early twenties being a child.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Tyler Robinson you didn’t 

hehe, he’s merely mentioned a shadow..

you have no idea what these actually are.

You said you basically wanted to be treated with respect on the forum.  Could you say you are treating her with respect? 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The other major thing I learned was the difference between relative and absolute. 

:x

I've learned mainly to step outside of my stage-green-hippie-shell-paradigm and appriciate other perspectives, see the value in things that I used to critisize and be mad about.

I've also learned that spirituality is more than meditating and saying positive affirmations, I were introduced to metaphysics, epistemology for the first time in my life and it amazed me, I've never heard someone who's talking about it before in such an accessible way. I needed his blunt and coherent teaching style to complete a big chunk in the puzzle of my personal and spiritual development. 

There are some things Leo talked about that I intuited about society, world, myself but I had no external validation to those intuitions within the realm of my life, I've been unintentionally gaslighted by other people. When Leo talked about the concept of Truth I realized that it was something that I always cared about to some degree, usually more than other people around me who appeared less worried about it and it might be one of the reasons I struggled to feel content being around some people and being a part of society with its current values and belief system. 

I can keep and write but I think that it's obvious that I've learned a lot and that discovering his work changed my life for better in many aspects. It felt like a breath of a fresh air for me, it still feels that way.

I've reached his YouTube channel by following the work of local couple of YouTubers (wife and husband) who talked about things like the spiral dynamics model in my native language. At some point they started charging money for their unique content that I couldn't afford at that time and I thought why not to search about spiral dynamics in English on youtube and that's how I found Leo.

I deeply appriciate the person he is, the path he's following and I feel grateful for having him in the world. He is a good role model. I say it from my heart.

Let Love In

I have learned from Leo to have a radically open mind.

It helps a lot in this work.

Its been 6 years that I've been following Leo's videos. After listening to someone for hundreds of hours, you create a relationship with that person in your mind, and this relationship would make the teachings of that person more effective for you.

He has taught me many things, but I think the most important one, is "how to think". It's hard to explain this. It's not a subject that he talks about directly, but how he views the world and thinks about it, is his best teaching! I think you can also call it open mindedness. He literally helped me to expand my mind, and the rest is on me and my own mind!

I disagree with some of his teachings alot, but that does not mean that he is not a good teacher, he is the best teacher ever. Not because of the stuff that he says, but because of his authenticity. He has been growing himself as well, and that gives him credibility.

4 hours ago, Theplay said:

I have learned from Leo to have a radically open mind.

It helps a lot in this work.

Yup

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Most important thing I learned from Leo that other teachers do not radiate that much is to embrace my inner Sage, and that eventually all Authority and Sovereignty has to be recollected to fully "actualize" even though it may seem arrogant to an ego-mind.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Leo, and other speakers, have sometimes reminded me of the potential, beauty and potency of the spoken word.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

The possibility of going really deep without ending up in a psychiatric hospital. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

I have learned from Leo to take psychedelics and which of them are worth to explore and which not. 

In Addition all these spiritual stuff. 

Also his booklist were interesting back then

Thats some incredible valuable

I learned I know nothing.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Alot. Alot. Alot.

He's really a master of breaking down and explaining things.

What I'm most appreicitive about learning from him is about spiritual work.

14 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Tyler Robinson For me I would say I've learnt, pretty much everyone is completely deluded, including myself. But to different degrees.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

3 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Tyler Robinson For me I would say I've learnt, pretty much everyone is completely deluded, including myself. But to different degrees.

55 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I learned I know nothing.

Nobody does, its the best message to receive.

I learned about psychedelics and their use. I already knew about self-deception, but I didn't understand epistemology on the level he did. His knowledge of the other religions and how they tied into things was very helpful since I had a strong Christian understanding. Before I rediscovered Leo because I did find his channel before he entered Spirituality I was basically led there through researching quantum physics, near death experiencers, hippies and their use of psychedelics and enlightened masters/gurus. I noticed they had the same message about Reality being ONE. 

That allowed me to be open to Leo saying that everything is God. He did a great job of tying everything that he read and experienced together and communicating it. Very impressive, very thorough. In fact I believe his absolute infinity video might be the greatest video as far as high level of complexity being communicated in a simplified manner. I believe his most important videos are his Self- Love, What is Love, What is Devilry, The Mechanics of Evil, and How to Love. He has pretty much done an entire overview of Spirituality, I don't see anything else needed to be taught outside of how to embody it/integrate it in your life.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

The concept of Figments of consciousness is one among many that is being practicaly usefull everyday.

I am rigth know using it by being cosncious that the phone, this words,my fingers writing the room where I am writing this from the feeling of my feet in the ground, my breath, the pause in my mind trying to come up with something else to write and me finishing this sentence including this sense of me being a me in time and space. All this figments of consciousness that I cant and dont need to get rid of, I just this experience rigth now. Is so simple but so profoundly good at same time. When you are in peace with all there is. 

Bravery.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.