ItsNick

The Most Powerful Healing Music

10 posts in this topic

It would be great if you guys could share the music that has been most powerful for you in your healing process.
You can post em' here!

I have realized trauma is something that holds me back from really seeking Truth. Last year, physical illness and suffering have forced me to realize this and made me decide to face my pain and work really hard on healing my childhood trauma's.

Everyone's healing process is different but music almost always plays a big role. Any genre is okay; sometimes uplifting music works best, sometimes sad music. It's all about allowing yourself to feel everything you need to feel.

Here are some of the pieces of music that have been most powerful for my personal healing:

This one is truly amazing. I recommend watching the beautiful dance whilst listening.

This one is also extremely powerful. "Oh hello Love, my invincible friend."

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Thanks for the share!

Bon Iver has some really nice works for healing.

These are some amazing powerful and Inspirational instrumental tracks. I have them in my meditation playlist and they play after a calm part (meditation background music) when I've transitioned to visualising perfect health, happiness, freedom and so on.

Apart from that I like mystical sounding meditation background music and also binaural beats.

Here I like the music from "binaural beats meditation" (e.g. Kundalini Awakening, deep meditation, lucid dreaming) and as "pure" meditation background music I like the tracks from Barry Goldstein, especially "the infinite" "a voyage into cosmic consciousness" and "the heart codes".

This music is inspiring but calm.

2 years ago I got a most upsetting phone call. I had to go out for a walk to get my nerves relaxed, this literally saved me:

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@ItsNick I think Max Richter and Greg Haines are more inspirational and beautiful. Try this, for example:

Also this:

@Demeter Nice! I like such instrumental music for healing work too.

I wonder if you'd like these:

This guy is good

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"