Theplay

feel like there is nothing more to realize, what to do?

76 posts in this topic

@axiom What's your take on the relationship between spiritual practice and the characteristics of the person (health, ability, happiness, disease, etc)

22 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@axiom What's your take on the relationship between spiritual practice and the characteristics of the person (health, ability, happiness, disease, etc)

Spiritual practice seems to have some sort of effect on personal characteristics.

That being said, neither of those things has anything to do with enlightenment, the apparent occurrence of which may leave a character entirely unchanged.

Apparently.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Axiom is a story that tells itself the story that it is a cosmic joke the end. Notice how Axiom is still telling a story. The story/dream/God, even erects stories where it tries to not tell a story. 

You are playing the ultimate game of denial, the NOT IT story. NOT IT!!! LOL. 

Here is a secret to escape all stories and traps you erect....The Truth IS WHAT IS. Use that as your guide.

As long as you stick to that you can never be trapped, but if you avoid what is....in any way....then you are stuck.

No Self- Realization is only one piece of the puzzle. An important piece but only one piece. All knowledge is known through contrast. You cannot realize a no self, without a self. The self LITERALLY DEFINES the no self. Without a no self there literally cannot be a self. The self is made up of the same thing as the no self. Which means they are one. One is permanent the other is impermanent. But in actuality its just impermanent expression arising in permanent non expression.

The no self expression, cannot ever realize what it is, without a self expression. This is why the no-self is not a complete realization. It MUST acknowledge the self as well, so to avoid the no-self as just an appearance is to contradict. Why? Because there is no difference between the self and no-self, the self needs to appear different to create a contrast. But if the self is an appearance then so must be the self. So BOTH THE SELF- AND NO- SELF ARE APPEARANCES.

You see? Anything you say about the no-self IS EQUALLY TRUE ABOUT THE SELF.

Neo-Advaita just plays the game of denial because it FEARS ITSELF. Its how mantra is oh if you truly get this then you avoid having to come back into the dream....can you believe this nonsense? THERE IS ONLY DREAM!!! There is no where to go, there is no end to dreaming!!! You will dream for eternity!! This Neo-Advaita story is a hilarious denial of epic proportions!!!

But I realize the purpose, because one thing they are really good at doing, is getting the separate self model story dropped. They are very effective at ripping you of all meaning and purpose. Nobody is better at communicating no-self better than Advaita. Their fear of the self is so profound, it actually makes them more effective. So it has value relative to that particular realization, after that...it will need to be dropped.

Not sure if I can help with this.

Apparently.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Btw, your life sound great. What kind of books are you writing? 

I’m currently writing a three-volume series of books about @Razard86

… OK, not really.

I’m actually halfway through a fairly puerile horror / sci-fi graphic novel, and producing another one related to some of the themes discussed here.

Apparently.

29 minutes ago, axiom said:

Spiritual practice seems to have some sort of effect on personal characteristics.

That being said, neither of those things has anything to do with enlightenment, the apparent occurrence of which may leave a character entirely unchanged.

Fair enough.

45 minutes ago, axiom said:

I’m currently writing a three-volume series of books about @Razard86

… OK, not really.

I’m actually halfway through a fairly puerile horror / sci-fi graphic novel, and producing another one related to some of the themes discussed here.

Wait some years, and maybe you could make a serie about him, like the one about osho.

A graphic novel about enlightenment? Interesting. The only one I've read that deals with the subject more or less is the incal.

12 hours ago, axiom said:

“The dream experience” does not need to be - and cannot be - improved.

The dream is the self.

There is no “your true nature” because there is no you.

”You created the dream for a reason”

This is inference. Appearance does not come with a reason. Appearance is pure and complete.

The self wants to make meaning out of what is because it feels separate and incomplete. And in so doing it perpetuates the dream.

You know by now that when I say "your true nature" I am referring to God within each avatar that appears to be separate but actually isn't. Of course there is a you, from the ultimate perspective. You are everything and every nothing, and beyond both.

The dream is an expression of God, but in different apparent states of awareness. In some avatars it has chosen to realize its true nature, and in others it has not, all within the dream. This awareness exponentially elevates the dream experience. If you have awakened, you know this. The quality of life after awakening, especially as the attachments of the avatar mind begin to dissolve, is joy and serenity that surpass understanding.

Yes, it is all within the dream. You are God within the avatar before awakening, and are God within the avatar after awakening. But you are still God within the dream, and you are not yet liberated from the dream.

The avatar has no power to perpetuate anything, including the dream. It is all God creating the dream, and within the avatar choosing to see or not to see itself. That choice transforms the dream entirely.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 07/01/2023 at 10:11 AM, Theplay said:

Hello,

I've had a very gradual awakening (over 8 years) and after my last "Aha" moment

I've entered a reality which feels amazing(feels is not the right word but it comes close) yet

it also feels to me like there is nothing more to realize.

The last insight was along the lines of: "Be the truth instead of trying to find it"

And to "Be" it you need to realize that it is already the case.

If you are using the mind you are already too late.

I'll elaborate:

My thinking has gone down to like 10% of what it was, i feel utter peace profound peace

like I've been living my whole life not knowing what true peace is.

And what's weird to me and the point of this post is that when i sit to self enquire no more realizations are coming.

Its new to me because just a few days earlier insights where coming one after the other.

What to do next?

It feels pointless to self inquire but as Leo said ( and i believe it myself )

There is no end to how much enlightened you can get.

As doing this work is my passion I'm interested in what to do next 

and maybe someone here had a similar experience.

:) Thank you 

Daniel.

I would investigate your own thoughts more. Why do you want to sit to self enquire when you feel utter profound peace? 

Why do you feel like you have to do something next? 

Yes, awakening is actually the realization that there is not a single thing one must do. There is no one to of had a similiar experience as that will just be more activity of thoughts. 

Awareness/oneness is which is foremost and shared with every being there is. Consciousness is infinite. You choose what to do next as that is the whole part of the infinity that you are. Thoughts are creative :) 

There are many degrees of consciousness within the dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

You know by now that when I say "your true nature" I am referring to God within each avatar that appears to be separate but actually isn't. Of course there is a you, from the ultimate perspective. You are everything and every nothing, and beyond both.

The dream is an expression of God, but in different apparent states of awareness. In some avatars it has chosen to realize its true nature, and in others it has not, all within the dream. This awareness exponentially elevates the dream experience. If you have awakened, you know this. The quality of life after awakening, especially as the attachments of the avatar mind begin to dissolve, is joy and serenity that surpass understanding.

Yes, it is all within the dream. You are God within the avatar before awakening, and are God within the avatar after awakening. But you are still God within the dream, and you are not yet liberated from the dream.

The avatar has no power to perpetuate anything, including the dream. It is all God creating the dream, and within the avatar choosing to see or not to see itself. That choice transforms the dream entirely.

I don't entirely agree with you, but I love your overall tone. Very nice.

Apparently.

@axiom Thank you, and I appreciate your tone as well. It's a melody of notes God is creating within itself ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

12 hours ago, Razard86 said:

So BOTH THE SELF- AND NO- SELF ARE APPEARANCES.

Hi, from my experience the no-self is not an appearance it is a realization

, and a realization which shows you your true self which dose not appear also.

Every appearance comes and goes, and The True

Self is the only thing which is constant. 

11 hours ago, axiom said:

I agree with you axiom, enlightenment is not a magic cure for all our psychological shortcomings ,

it can leave a person unchanged. The change of personality must come manually through working on yourself.

9 hours ago, Illusory Self said:

I would investigate your own thoughts more. Why do you want to sit to self enquire when you feel utter profound peace? 

Why do you feel like you have to do something next? 

Yes, awakening is actually the realization that there is not a single thing one must do. There is no one to of had a similiar experience as that will just be more activity of thoughts. 

Awareness/oneness is which is foremost and shared with every being there is. Consciousness is infinite. You choose what to do next as that is the whole part of the infinity that you are. Thoughts are creative :) 

Hi and thank you for the answer.

The reason I want to self inquire more and why i was asking what is next is because I have the idea that you can always deepen your realization of reality. Maybe the idea itself is flawed and needs to be re-examined.

And also to be fair I am afraid of being arrogant and thinking I'm enlightened when I'm not,

since i had it before when i was thinking "This is it!" and I was just deluded.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo would you say that when you raise your consciousness new realizations become available for "download"?

A note to all who wrote on this post:

I enjoy reading your comments so much it is interesting how the thread "evolved" so thank you for your contribution

you are all amazing players and i hope your path leads you to interesting places. 

Be well!

Daniel.

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Keep dreaming  -_-

Actualize.

Duh.

So You realized You're God.

Great! Now what are You gonna do about it?

How are you going to live Your infinite dream, God?

Edited by tuku747