Theplay

feel like there is nothing more to realize, what to do?

76 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've had a very gradual awakening (over 8 years) and after my last "Aha" moment

I've entered a reality which feels amazing(feels is not the right word but it comes close) yet

it also feels to me like there is nothing more to realize.

The last insight was along the lines of: "Be the truth instead of trying to find it"

And to "Be" it you need to realize that it is already the case.

If you are using the mind you are already too late.

I'll elaborate:

My thinking has gone down to like 10% of what it was, i feel utter peace profound peace

like I've been living my whole life not knowing what true peace is.

And what's weird to me and the point of this post is that when i sit to self enquire no more realizations are coming.

Its new to me because just a few days earlier insights where coming one after the other.

What to do next?

It feels pointless to self inquire but as Leo said ( and i believe it myself )

There is no end to how much enlightened you can get.

As doing this work is my passion I'm interested in what to do next 

and maybe someone here had a similar experience.

:) Thank you 

Daniel.

Sounds like something that is personal to you

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Thank you very much :)

it a very interesting and new "state" to me.

You may have reached a kind of plateau for your particular framework, which now takes something more to reach a higher insight. Or even something meta perhaps? Sounds like a nice time to enjoy that state for awhile though.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Now it's time to get serious and bring out the DMT pipe.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Kamo said:

which now takes something more to reach a higher insight.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have barely begun. Now it's time to get serious and bring out the DMT pipe.

Which is exactly what I was hinting at too lmao!!

Focus on the solution, not the problem

Start some charity or volunteer work.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

All the insights have the same theme, the real point is to reach that peace, that love that you are and you reached it so congratulations!! You just won in the game of life, but now here is new game plus. Can you maintain that connection to that peace, live from that state and not succumb to self-sabotage. Can you find a passion to pursue where you can allow that peace to emanate to others and wake up that possibility within them.

You have become a superconductor of peace/love, now can you activate that potential in others? This is your new path, welcome to new game plus!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Start some charity or volunteer work.

That's a good direction thank you!

Currently I'm playing with a kitten all day :)

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

All the insights have the same theme, the real point is to reach that peace, that love that you are and you reached it so congratulations!! You just won in the game of life, but now here is new game plus. Can you maintain that connection to that peace, live from that state and not succumb to self-sabotage. Can you find a passion to pursue where you can allow that peace to emanate to others and wake up that possibility within them.

You have become a superconductor of peace/love, now can you activate that potential in others? This is your new path, welcome to new game plus!!!

Yes all I want to do now is help others on that path if they will need it.

But the way I see it there is no rush. There is infinite time for the one to awaken to itself and

its not a game of who gets there faster or who helps more sentient beings get their attainment.

It feels like there is nothing to talk about so I have no idea what I can teach.

I want to share that the method that worked the best for me is just sitting on a couch with no goal in mind

meditation and self inquiry where a natural occurrence which was a result of my curiosity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Now it's time to get serious and bring out the DMT pipe.

Is it a must or can the next realizations be reached through "traditional" means?

And Leo I absolutely loved your description of the "No needle "  my realization about Nothingness was absolutely like that :) 

Thank you and have a nice day.

Daniel.

I agree with @Mu_. After awakening, I went through quite a long period of pure bliss. My life changed to such a degree that I naively believed it would last forever. Then God (I) shoved Itself (me) off the plateau of infant spirituality, and I plummeted into the depths. It was all the more horrible for having been in the light for so long. But now I see the love in it, and am grateful for the growth I allowed myself, within the dream.

Don't sell yourself short, there may be more adventures up ahead :) Meanwhile, enjoy the beauty of basking in peace.

After his awakening, Tolle spent two years sitting on park benches and observing nature and people through new eyes. Eventually, Consciousness kicked him in the ass and he began teaching others and writing "The Power of Now". Although it's true there is nothing ultimately to be taught, only discovered within, Consciousness still uses its lucid dreaming beings to point the way for realizing itself in others.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Dream work

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

3 hours ago, Mu_ said:

@Theplay I’d say enjoy it while it’s naturally so. Who knows what’s next. Maybe you’ll have more insights maybe not. While it may be true that there’s infinitely ‘more’ it’s all you at the same time.  

The only thing interrupting my "state" is the fear of going back to having an ego. If I let go

of this fear ill have pure peace .

I want to add here that my girlfriend came today and I still could feel love which surprised me

suddenly the peace was "interrupted" and a feeling which cant be put into words came over me.

Today I became conscious of creation through imagination.

So there are more insights for sure :)

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

My life changed to such a degree that I naively believed it would last forever. Then God (I) shoved Itself (me) off the plateau of infant spirituality, and I plummeted into the depths. It was all the more horrible for having been in the light for so long.

Do you have any advice on how to not fall back?

Thank you and have a good day :)

Daniel.

12 hours ago, Theplay said:

Is it a must or can the next realizations be reached through "traditional" means?

Of course you can have some more realizations without psychedelics, but there are many other realizations you will be missing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

51 minutes ago, Theplay said:

Do you have any advice on how to not fall back?

Meditation is my mainstay. It is like judo training for the mind. You reach the point where thoughts and emotions, no matter how apparently urgent, are allowed to flow through without grasping or resistance. They are realized to be energy patterns, nothing more. From awareness, any action required by the present moment is clearly seen. You no longer lose yourself in the melodrama of the mind. It is an amazing transformation. While life continues to throw challenges your way, they are no longer a problem, but a tempering force for deeper growth. Eventually no matter what winds blow, you are a still flame.

Recommended reading:

The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer

The Mind Illuminated by John Yates

10% Happier by Dan Harris

That said, don't worry about falling back. It happens to most of us, and is actually the pathway forward. There is a French expression, reculer pour mieux sauter, which means taking a step back to jump farther forward. Both personal and cosmic evolution have regressive cycles which lead to higher states of transcendence. All part of the conscious journey.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha Thank you very mush for your answer I still do meditation daily

so I will keep on doing it. 

@Leo Gura For my reasons I wont use psychedelics to awaken anymore.

I have used acid to explore awakening through psychedelics in the past and I do not

like the fact that the experiences do not stick.

Also it might be a trap for the psychedelic makes you believe you can keep

taking it forever and have endless insight being satisfied never.

I have taken dmt as well and what amazed me is that not like lsd it felt

like a realm of pure truth. Have not taken 5 meo so I wont know the difference.

Have an awesome day :)

Daniel.

@Theplay Great to hear. The pathway to enlightenment is so much simpler than most people realize, and yet so difficult that few sustainably live it. It is not about chasing insights, and all about realizing God within so deeply that attachments to aversions and desires dissolve.

The wise, realizing through meditation
The timeless Self, beyond all perception,
Hidden in the cave of the heart,
Leave pain and pleasure far behind.
Those who know they are neither body nor mind
But the immemorial Self, the divine
Principle of existence, find the source
Of all joy and live in joy abiding.

- Katha 1.2:12

Just sit and follow your intuition. Just play. 

Just be without a guideline of what you are supposed to be.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?