integration journey

How do psychedelics relate to spiral dynamics and stages of egodevelopment ?

3 posts in this topic

How do you think psychedelics help you understand and  move through spiral dynamics stages and ego development stages? 

Of course I know that outside the field of psychedelics you have to work hard and smart as well to integrate spiral dynamics and ego development but it’s still very interesting how psychedelics affects your overall development when looking through the lenses of spiral dynamics and ego development. 

Great Question!

An essential point about climbing the ladder of the Spiral Dynamics model is the effectiveness of the model is pretty much dependent on your Radical self-honesty.

In my opinion, the question should have been, is it even possible to climb the ladder of Spiral dynamics at the embodiment level without using Psychedelics? (I am talking about the magnitude here)

In other words,

It is like asking can climb Everest barefoot. Why barefoot when you can use the helicopter.

Can I swim Through the Atlantic Ocean in a Boat when I have the option of using a plane.

How will you clear Chakra blockages that are abstract and beyond the awareness of the Impermanent being?

Another advantage of Psycedleics is cultivating your Awareness muscles. I call them the Six-packs of Awareness.

Consciousness Aware

Self Deception Aware

Situation Aware

Construct Aware

Interpretation Aware

Body Aware

All of which can be developed using Psychedelics. 

Moment of Silence, though, for people who miss the Power of Entheogen(The God from Within) just due to Unintellectual Indoctrination

Cheers

Look at the individual’s intentions for using and then look at the intentions behind those- it’s a rabbit hole though as is using SD in the first place as is watching Leo in the first place. Good luck lol