carlos flores

How Can I Help A Friend Who Suffers From Panic Attacks?

6 posts in this topic

So I was talking to my boss the other day and he told me that one of the coworkers that he works from time to time (and I myself have to work with him once) just had a panic attack in the middle of his shift at some other job. We both work for a sound company that sets up the stage sound for bands playing in restaurants/clubs, but that only happens on weekends, so we of course have other jobs beside this one. Like I said early, he got a panic attack on his other job and had to leave early. He's homeschool because of his panic attacks and his father just got tired of all of it and send him to Colorado to live with his mom for a couple of months.

I really feel bad for him because he's a good guy and it sucks that this keeps happening to him. I have never had a panic attack in my life (thankfully lol) so I have no clue what can be done to help a person who suffers from it. I wanted to know if any of you could give me any advice that could help him to get rid of them or how to deal with them so that it won't keep messing up his life.

Dude, my main tricks are: meditation, visualization, cleaning eyes from dust(because there is a lot of pollution), chess(for rationality) and exercises. Now try to show him the roll of balance-Leo`s video and give him these tricks. And I as well suffer from generalized anxiety witch can cause panic attacks and I discover that the dust in someones bad can messy up peoples sensitive mind like for me... As well a ventilator that produces a lot of dust is bad or an air conditioner.

@carlos flores Probably he should open up with someone, talk about his issues. That's the best way to solve this kind of issues. Meditation = Long Term Solution, it will require daily and consistent practice.

46:23

john bergman is amazing man. People should checkout his videos. He´s deep out of the matrix.

@carlos flores I have been around many panic attacks, and people who beat them. For good. 

My 2 cents- panic attacks come from an underlying very pessimistic future outlook, combined with a daily grind of work or school.

When we ignore our deeper shitty outlook, (ego), we have that underlying shitty feeling that gets triggered by things that sometimes, we are not even aware of.

It takes time, but IMO, to be rid of panic attacks, one has to put some time in focusing on positive outlooks / future. Abraham Hicks and Tony RObins come to mind. Seen "I am not your Guru" yet? Try it. If it's good and on point, recommend it to your friend.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 senses. 

When someone goes into a panic attack guide them through these steps:-

Name 5 things you can see

Name 4 things you can hear

Name 3 things you can touch

Name 2 things you can smell

Name 1 thing you can taste

Its impossible to have a panic attack and aware at the same time xxxxx