Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Andrew Tate

44 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The funny part comes when you do that trip where it is revealed that "introspection" was B.S., because there is no ego that can't be healed or introspected (it construct itself and re-arranges its own patterns in each second that Awareness it's not activated-Awake enough, that's why only a daily constant high state of Awareness its the only solution for an Awakened life far from the ego). 

So yeah, very 'fun' part when you realize the previous 10 LSD excruciatingly tired and emotionally draining trips (but fun, too, I will give you that) were a waste of time. 

(Again, not really a waste of time in the sense of exploration and having fun, but mostly on the therapeutic-growing side of it)

I'm glad you get it. Yes its all ego games. Nothing to heal, nothing to attain, all is actually one and the same appearing through different forms of expression to be different. Once this is realized fully, then you are truly awakened. Its actually quite obvious when realized, and you see that all stories and interpretations are just dream. But also you realize....YOU WANT TO DREAM. You only wanted to awaken because the dream was a nightmare. 

Then you realize that a nightmare or great dream are one and the same. Now the ego has been exposed for what it is, a mechanism to have a life as a separate individual. A mechanism to experience the illusion of free will, a mechanism to experience the illusion of duality, all to explore consciousness.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

53 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The funny part comes when you do that trip where it is revealed that "introspection" was B.S., because there is no ego that can't be healed or introspected (it construct itself and re-arranges its own patterns in each second that Awareness it's not activated-Awake enough, that's why only a daily constant high state of Awareness its the only solution for an Awakened life far from the ego). 

So yeah, very 'fun' part when you realize the previous 10 LSD excruciatingly tired and emotionally draining trips (but fun, too, I will give you that) were a waste of time. 

(Again, not really a waste of time in the sense of exploration and having fun, but mostly on the therapeutic-growing side of it)

I understand what you're saying. There comes a moment when you realize that this moment is being created and within it is the past, the trauma and so on. but I think that to get there you have to have gone through the hidden trauma, and this is usually very well hidden. lsd shows it to you at a level beyond the mind that no verbal therapy can. a realization of a second is worth more than a thousand hours of analysis. once all that weighs less, is when you can realize that it was not real from the beginning

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

. but I think that to get there you have to have gone through the hidden trauma, and this is usually very well hidden. 

Yeah, for sure.

I guess that even if you go full circle to realize that there's nothing to heal or introspect, that path has to be walked and psychedelics definitely are faster than anything else. 

So my point is not against psychedelics, but against understanding them as the final step for enlightenment.

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Rend you reveal that you are not doing the work.

Don't look down on me. You have no idea the Heaven I embody.

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

When you attach to deeply to any method/tool, you become blind to this and argue for and push like you are doing now. What are you defending?

It's clear to anybody reading this exchange that you are the one pushing and defending :)

Spend some time off the forum bro, I see you crusading a lot.

It's Love.

6 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Don't look down on me. You have no idea the Heaven I embody.

It's clear to anybody reading this exchange that you are the one pushing and defending :)

Spend some time off the forum bro, I see you crusading a lot.

1. Rend you aren't doing the work because you have made psychedelics into your God. Even Leo has stated that Psychedelic don't work for everyone, Ram Dass has said it, and Allan Watts. 

2. I'm not pushing or defending anything, you already revealed you have a bias in favor of psychedelics which means your entire point of view on this topic is corrupted. 

3. Crusading? Explain what crusading is? Could we not say that right now you are crusading for psychedelics? So if you are crusading why don't you follow your own advice? If you believe someone crusading means they need to leave the forum....then why are you here? Also what constitutes how much time someone should stay on the forum? Notice that when some resistance arises you are lashing out and trying to maintain control by trying to order me to do something. You say don't look down on me...and then in the next statement you try to recommend and suggest I need to take time off the forum....again why don't you follow your own advice and not look down?

So notice we just revealed you just violated your own advice twice!!! You look down and you crusade!!! So your hypocrisy has been revealed. Whenever you criticize anyone, you reveal yourself to be a hypocrite....BECAUSE I AM YOU!!!

I am merely illuminating to you, which you are resisting because of your bias that psychedelics are just a tool, no different than Kriya Yoga, or any other spiritual tool. Psychedelics give instant access to showcase you the various aspects of the dream, the fact that you think you can break out of the dream is laughable because all phenomena is dream. Even deep sleep is a dream, its the dream of no dream. 

There is no breaking out of anything, there is no destination, there is only what is. Oh and I do know whether you are doing the work or not your responses reveal all. I don't have to look down on you, in fact claiming I am looking down on you, IS YOU LOOKING DOWN ON YOU. This means that you view people who don't do the work as inferior otherwise you wouldn't interpret it as something to be looked down upon!!! Stop blaming me for your own interpretations. I'm not judging you... YOU ARE JUDGING YOU. Stop judging yourself!!! lol.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

28 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

1. Rend you aren't doing the work because you have made psychedelics into your God. Even Leo has stated that Psychedelic don't work for everyone, Ram Dass has said it, and Allan Watts. 

2. I'm not pushing or defending anything, you already revealed you have a bias in favor of psychedelics which means your entire point of view on this topic is corrupted. 

3. Crusading? Explain what crusading is? Could we not say that right now you are crusading for psychedelics? So if you are crusading why don't you follow your own advice? If you believe someone crusading means they need to leave the forum....then why are you here? Also what constitutes how much time someone should stay on the forum? Notice that when some resistance arises you are lashing out and trying to maintain control by trying to order me to do something. You say don't look down on me...and then in the next statement you try to recommend and suggest I need to take time off the forum....again why don't you follow your own advice and not look down?

So notice we just revealed you just violated your own advice twice!!! You look down and you crusade!!! So your hypocrisy has been revealed. Whenever you criticize anyone, you reveal yourself to be a hypocrite....BECAUSE I AM YOU!!!

I am merely illuminating to you, which you are resisting because of your bias that psychedelics are just a tool, no different than Kriya Yoga, or any other spiritual tool. Psychedelics give instant access to showcase you the various aspects of the dream, the fact that you think you can break out of the dream is laughable because all phenomena is dream. Even deep sleep is a dream, its the dream of no dream. 

There is no breaking out of anything, there is no destination, there is only what is. Oh and I do know whether you are doing the work or not your responses reveal all. I don't have to look down on you, in fact claiming I am looking down on you, IS YOU LOOKING DOWN ON YOU. This means that you view people who don't do the work as inferior otherwise you wouldn't interpret it as something to be looked down upon!!! Stop blaming me for your own interpretations. I'm not judging you... YOU ARE JUDGING YOU. Stop judging yourself!!! lol.

In this post you look like a candidate in an electoral debate trying to crush your rival, leaving him without arguments, humiliated, thus demonstrating your superiority. using the phrases that he has said and twisting them, demagogy without any interest in the truth, only for victory.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

In this post you look like a candidate in an electoral debate trying to crush your rival, leaving him without arguments, humiliated, thus demonstrating your superiority. using the phrases that he has said and twisting them, demagogy without any interest in the truth, only for victory.

You see what you are. This is just your own interpretation of yourself. This means you don't like this aspect of yourself. Why are you so judgmental of yourself? Why cannot you be kinder to yourself? Why do you have a bias against conflict? Why do you fear conflict? Study that fear. 

What is twisting? Reality is a paradox, because I am you and you are me. That means twisting is self-evident, it is the fundamental mechanism of the dream itself and it cannot be any other way. So why are you against twisting? Also what did I twist? I merely pointed out that he holds a bias of psychedelics and has taken it as an absolute and revealed to him that every judgment he makes in reaction to what I said is how he feels about himself. 

Why do you hate the truth? All interpretation of any kind to any stimuli is a reflection of your inner world. If I hate physical pain and judge it as bad, its not because physical pain is bad its because I judge it so. So why are you resisting this illumination? What is the problem? 

What I have noticed is a lot of you only want peaceful messages, anything that shakes up your perspective even slightly and you lash out. This means you lack self-love. I keep saying over and over again, give yourself love. Stop looking at me WHICH IS YOUR MIRROR, WHICH IS YOU, and blaming me for your lack of comfortability. WAKE UP!!!

If words on a screen can shake you up.....I wonder what the words of other people will do to you. 

According that reasoning, if i see a guy stabbing another and I tell him that he is a murderer, it is because I am a murderer. strange reasoning.

and your words do not shake me, I just see them as inappropriate for a forum in which we try to get closer to the truth. They are more typical of more competitive places, where there is a winner and a loser, all that.

all the time you try to be above others, and for this you push them down. are you a bully maybe? contemplate this, you may see facets of yourself that you are not aware of.

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

According that reasoning, if i see a guy stabbing another and I tell him that he is a murderer, it is because I am a murderer. strange reasoning.

and your words do not shake me, I just see them as inappropriate for a forum in which we try to get closer to the truth. They are more typical of more competitive places, where there is a winner and a loser, all that.

all the time you try to be above others, and for this you push them down. are you a bully maybe? contemplate this, you may see facets of yourself that you are not aware of.

YOU ARE A MURDERER. You actually think you aren't a murderer? Do you not know how many lives you kill everyday? You have such a small definition of yourself!!! You murder ants everyday, you murder whatever you step on and you have no clue you are doing it!! You murder bacteria and viruses everyday!! You murder your identity every time you change your mind!! Also HE IS YOU, you only ever perceive yourself!! So yes you are a murderer and so am I!!!! As long as you think otherwise you will demonize murderers which is complete and utter delusion and falsehood!!

And no you aren't trying to get closer to truth you are RUNNING AWAY FROM IT!!! Me being you transcends you being a human!! In the MOVIE of the Avengers there are facts and figures about the Captain America and Iron Man, but the fact of their entire lives within that series is JUST A MOVIE TRANSCENDS any fact WITHIN the movie!!! Tony Starks being a human who created an Iron Suit that he calls Iron Man when he wears it is a relative truth, his character residing in THE MOVIE is an absolute truth. 

You see? So if you want to awaken you must UNDERSTAND the absolute in comparison to the relative. You see conversations as just conversations between individuals, from that lense you will have NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON!! When you start seeing conversations....as just YOU talking TO YOURSELF!!! THEN IT WILL MAKE SENSE!!! I AM FREAKING YOU!!! YOU ARE TALKING TO YOURSELF WITHIN A MOVIE THAT YOU CALL MY LIFE!!!

Stop seeing me as some human!!! You aren't interested in truth you are interested in staying asleep!!! All this is said in love.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

YOU ARE A MURDERER. You actually think you aren't a murderer? Do you not know how many lives you kill everyday? You have such a small definition of yourself!!! You murder ants everyday, you murder whatever you step on and you have no clue you are doing it!! You murder bacteria and viruses everyday!! You murder your identity every time you change your mind!! Also HE IS YOU, you only ever perceive yourself!! So yes you are a murderer and so am I!!!! As long as you think otherwise you will demonize murderers which is complete and utter delusion and falsehood!!

And no you aren't trying to get closer to truth you are RUNNING AWAY FROM IT!!! Me being you transcends you being a human!! In the MOVIE of the Avengers there are facts and figures about the Captain America and Iron Man, but the fact of their entire lives within that series is JUST A MOVIE TRANSCENDS any fact WITHIN the movie!!! Tony Starks being a human who created an Iron Suit that he calls Iron Man when he wears it is a relative truth, his character residing in THE MOVIE is an absolute truth. 

You see? So if you want to awaken you must UNDERSTAND the absolute in comparison to the relative. You see conversations as just conversations between individuals, from that lense you will have NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON!! When you start seeing conversations....as just YOU talking TO YOURSELF!!! THEN IT WILL MAKE SENSE!!! I AM FREAKING YOU!!! YOU ARE TALKING TO YOURSELF WITHIN A MOVIE THAT YOU CALL MY LIFE!!!

Stop seeing me as some human!!! You aren't interested in truth you are interested in staying asleep!!! All this is said in love.

well...let's analyze that post. Either you really believe that you are helping me, with which you have a serious problem when it comes to communicating with a person and understanding what they are trying to tell you, or you are using demagogy to try to win and put yourself in a higher level than me. if it is the second, as it seems, you make a mistake, since it will not work for you. anyone reading this will see the obvious, that is, that your only intention is to win and for that you use the lie , just as it was obvious in your debate with rendheaven your desire to be above him. you are using spirituality to inflate your ego.

According to you, you are enlightened and you are a spiritual master. friend, it is the typical toxic behavior seen thousands of times in spirituality. be more humble, we are here to get closer to the truth, as I already told you, not to be the smartest in the class. 

Try to see your behavior man, it seems that in deep maybe you want to be integral (sometimes), but you aren't at all

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

well...let's analyze that post. Either you really believe that you are helping me, with which you have a serious problem when it comes to communicating with a person and understanding what they are trying to tell you, or you are using demagogy to try to win and put yourself in a higher level than me. if it is the second, as it seems, you make a mistake, since it will not work for you. anyone reading this will see the obvious, that is, that your only intention is to win and for that you use the lie , just as it was obvious in your debate with rendheaven your desire to be above him. you are using spirituality to inflate your ego.

According to you, you are enlightened and you are a spiritual master. friend, it is the typical toxic behavior seen thousands of times in spirituality. be more humble, we are here to get closer to the truth, as I already told you, not to be the smartest in the class. 

Try to see your behavior man, it seems that in deep maybe you want to be integral (sometimes), but you aren't at all

You don't even know what demagogy is. You keep using that word every single time and yet you have never ONCE looked up the word.

Here is the definition of a demagogue: A demagogue or rabble-rouser is a political leader in a democracy who gains popularity by arousing the common people against elites, especially through oratory that whips up the passions of crowds

You see? You even use words you don't know the definition of!!! I AM YOU. THE END. Whatever issue you take, whatever lack of comfortability, you are all alone in a void, literally talking to yourself. You claim you are awake, but everytime a message makes you feel uncomfortable you complain. But if I come on here and say some nice lovey dovey words you have no problem. This means all you want is lovey dovey stuff!!

Look up demagogue understand what that word means, and learn to be okay with styles of communication that are uncomfortable. Besides....you complain about me apparently trying to win an argument....what do you think you are doing right now? Stop judging yourself LOL. 

Also when have I ever said I think I am better? Name one time? I literally made a thread called I am full of shit, I literally made a criticism thread and let everyone say their piece. Does that sound like someone who thinks their better? Huh?

Obviously not! Notice you cannot even hold your argument together!! The truth is YOU FEEL INFERIOR and project that onto me!!! This means you need to dig deep and actually figure out why you feel inferior!!! I have never at one point said I was superior, I LITERALLY JUST SAID YOU ARE ME!!! So how can I be superior if I am you???

You see? You still think I am some human some where else!!! If you knew you were me you wouldn't think I was trying to be superior!! This is why I have said....yall keep outing yallselves!!! I don't have to do anything, a little shaking up and all the trauma, self-hate, and judgment just spills out!!! It's not even difficult to get it out.

Edited by Razard86

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You don't even know what demagogy is. You keep using that word every single time and yet you have never ONCE looked up the word.

It is true that that definition you say appears. I use it as it is currently used, maybe it is not correct but it means: intentionally twisting the truth to show that you are right. in short, lie. And I'm not doing the same as you. What I do is tell you something that I sincerely think. I tell you again: you are trying to put yourself above others all the time, you don't listen, you treat others as inferiors and you turn everything into a duel of egos. 

If you managed to put the ego aside, your interventions would multiply their value x 100

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is true that that definition you say appears. I use it as it is currently used, maybe it is not correct but it means: intentionally twisting the truth to show that you are right. in short, lie. And I'm not doing the same as you. What I do is tell you something that I sincerely think. I tell you again: you are trying to put yourself above others all the time, you don't listen, you treat others as inferiors and you turn everything into a duel of egos. 

If you managed to put the ego aside, your interventions would multiply their value x 100

1. That is not what demagogue means, you are very interesting Breakingthewall, you are twisting the the definition of the word demagogue (which is denial of the truth) to use it to accuse me of being a demagogue. Do you know how profound that is? Do you understand the degree of unconsciousness you have to be at, to literally twist the definition of a word to use it to accuse someone of twisting words. 

Breakingthewall....you have some serious denial issues. This is really quite profound. And then you keep erecting a story of me trying to put myself above others....without explaining how I am doing it. So now you deny YOUR OWN FEELINGS. The truth is, when I point out an error you make, because I am so direct with it you FEEL BAD, you feel the emotion of humiliation and instead of owning those emotions YOU BLAME ME and tell me that I am putting myself above you!!! 

So you deny your own emotions, which is projection, and blame ME for how you feel!!! Do you see? This is why I said I can tell who is doing the work!!! Breakingthewall you get on the forums everyday, and instead of doing emotional mastery work which is learning to take ownership of your OWN emotions and stop blaming things outside of yourself for your emotions.

Emotions are stimulus that reacts to stimulus and it is CONDITIONED it acts on autopilot and is attached to a story and identity that you house inside. This conversation is a chance for you to notice that feeling of unworthiness that is arising and ask yourself why do you feel this way? Again...I AM YOU!!! I AM YOU TELLING YOU THAT I AM NOT SEPERATE FROM YOU.

Notice...I have not once said I am superior...it is YOU who keeps repeating that over and over. You have done it twice so far. This means THAT YOU FEEL I am superior by the feeling of inferiority and you offload that responsibility onto me. You have a huge denial issue, I AM YOUR TRUE FACE and YOU ARE MINE. So you are looking at yourself....and you don't like what you see. I understand why you don't like it, it doesn't feel good, allow it to express and notice....no problem. Or you can just resist, and keep pointing to me as a problem.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Razard86 i only made a comment to see if I could have a positive influence. take it or leave

Your comment made claims with no explanation. If you are going to make a point you need to be able to explain the point. You know present a point of view and provide an explanation for that point of view. You didn't do that. 

You need to understand I know how the human psyche works. Why? Because I have spent a long time studying my own. All humans have the same identity, self-deception voice inside their head. 

This voice is conditioned, runs on auto-pilot, and erects stories of victimhood. A way to always catch yourself is never allow yourself to believe a story of victimhood ever!! I'm not saying you cannot mourn, or grieve you are allowed that. But the moment you take ANY victimhood story on, you have disempowered yourself. Once you do this, you are under the control of your conditioning and that conditioning is the combination of innumerable factors. The food you eat, the media information you take in, your friends, family, and whatever you allow into your circle of influence. This locks you into a pattern of responses and puts you to sleep inside the conditioned character you have created. 

As a result, the same patterned responses will always happen. You can only ever escape through awareness, allowance of whatever arises, and an acknowledgment that you are not bound or controlled by that. At any point that you abdicate this responsibility you have turned yourself into a programmed character stuck in a loop of its programming. This is what they mean by asleep, asleep into patterned responses. 

You must maintain awareness or you will be maintained by your conditioning.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Razard86 Bro you gotta get on twich or youtube, i'd love to see you talk in real time

Lol I would trigger the whole world. I just got off the phone with my friend and he was like "Man you know how to get a reaction out of people" It's funny cause he is really good at doing it too. He tries it on me but it rarely works. But all my friendships are like this here. All of my friends both love and hate me for this. 

They admit to me that I have helped them grow. I require my friends to always tell me the truth even if it is hurtful and thus it has helped me grow as well. True intimacy and growth can only happen through the brutal truth. I wish everyone could realize the greatest love someone can give you is the brutal truth, and the best gift you can give yourself is the brutal truth. 

@Razard86 Haha. 

Good shit man. Your posts definitely trigger people, but I think you're coming from a good place and you're spitting facts.

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

@Razard86 Haha. 

Good shit man. Your posts definitely trigger people, but I think you're coming from a good place and you're spitting facts.

Yeah I've learned to tone it down, you know how trips might start out bad....then become very loving? That's the approach I try to bring. And people are welcome enough to criticize me, can't have my ego going around getting big now can we? My ultimate goal is to maintain a relative identity since any identity taken as an absolute makes you defend it, makes you bias, and blinds the hell out of you. 

But I won't lie this crap is difficult, its easy when you are on a psychedelic but at baseline you don't feel like you are infinite. So my strategy currently is meditation and snipping the limited identity storylines I can find within. I actually would like to have someone here who can provide some constructive feedback but all I keep getting are half-hearted attempts at critiquing. I do have some friends who can provide that for me but currently they are busy so....I guess we will see. 

But the secret is, the better you see your own bullshit, the bullshit of others....becomes crystal clear. Why? Because they are YOU lol. The same reason that I can feel sad or angry is the same for you. The story erected behind it may be different but how it works is the same. For example the biggest issue in the Spirituality community is they are against Masculine Expression. They believe you need to be kind and considerate and they take these as absolutes. 

As a result, when the brutality of life hits they demonize it and avoid it and it creates a split in the psyche. This is called self-righteousness and it is THE BIGGEST TRAP!! I have fallen sway to it, and its why people like Andrew Tate, Kevin Samuels or any brutally honest speaker draws followers, its why comedy is so alluring. When speech is allowed unfiltered, when people are allowed to actually express themselves their personal TRUTH comes out. Spirituality is not about airy fairy love, its about unfiltered love.

As long as you are not threatening, promoting hate speech, or trying to belittle someone everything is pretty much on the table. What I have loved a lot of times...is when people get mad, they break all the rules they have erected for me to tell me I'm bad and become a worse offender than me!!! Its so wonderful to see, and even more wonderful to call out. 

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So my strategy currently is meditation and snipping the limited identity storylines I can find within

For me the most healing has come from being on retreat where are no distractions like internet, junk food etc. That was the only time I felt profound purging and healing effects from meditation, otherwise if i'm meditating in normal circumstance it feels like weak.

I also think being around people with high conscious energy is really valuable. I did this retreat in Ireland back in Nov and a few things really sutck out to me. We would do like shamanic breathing in a group, and this women who was laying next to me was pretty woke, and she would start sobbing during the sessions and it's like her crying would trigger this release of energy in me. Also, the person holding the retreat had a few days where he just told stories in a big group for a few hours, and it put me in some kind of meditative trance just listening to this loving guy share his life story.

Yeah, so i'd recommend retreats and finding some kind of high conscious community/retreat to grow you. It's kind of like being in a pressure cooker of live when you're in the right environment.

Anyways, keep fighting the good fight and good luck