Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Andrew Tate

44 posts in this topic

I noticed a lot of people look up to this guy not realizing he is very incredibly unhappy. People that are happy don't need to keep acquiring more and more. They reach a certain level of contentment where sharing becomes more joyful than acquisition. Read this article that discusses a quote Andrew Tate made. https://www.animatedtimes.com/theres-nothing-left-to-buy-355m-rich-andrew-tate-claimed-lifes-been-pretty-much-the-same-after-he-earned-his-first-20m-but-his-goal-is-to-make-999m-dollars/

I've shared with people in my circle how there is a correlation between income and depression and how at a certain point depression actually increases with wealth acquisition. https://www.tikvahlake.com/blog/why-being-wealthy-can-make-mental-health-problems-worse/  

Now why is this the case? It's because usually what can keep you motivated and satisfied when you are a highly motivated person is the belief that when you delay gratification in the short term you can finally get that gratification you wanted long-term. From your vantage point this obviously seems logical, but when you finally reach it you discover that all that also gave you short-term gratification. So then what is the solution?

Your entire life is run by desire, and this desire is constantly temporarily satisfied by these sensations of acquisition. If you raise your baseline as is discussed in the video you can actually get to the point that you just generate happiness constantly. The more you cultivate this through concentration and meditation and deconstruction, the more of this happiness that you are will flow through. It gets to the point where when you have a dopamine spike....YOU CAN BARELY FEEL IT.

You see every sensation is felt in contrast, so if you baseline is already high, then a temporary spike will feel like a nudge. Its why the more thirsty you are the better water taste, if you taste something really sour, it strengthens the taste of something sweet. This may trigger some people but the better you feel from temporary releases is really an indicator that your baseline is not very high in comparison to the spikes you are receiving. 

Anyway this process you guys have no idea how jaw-dropping powerful it is. You acquire something that all the money in the world cannot buy, psychedelics cannot give you this, relationships with other people cannot give you this, sex cannot give you this, NOTHING can you this...because you already have it. Since you are blocking it, you can also unblock it. 

That clip above I actually discovered what was being discussed before Spirituality, I just didn't know what the process was to actualize it. The funny thing unbeknownst to me I was already doing it without realizing it and Spirituality just laid the tracks for the final parts needed. There is nothing special about me, all you need to do to reach this is to drop all attachments to all stories. I've noticed some people get God Realizations and they come back and get right back attached to their stories. Enlightment/Realization is NOT going to MAKE you drop your attachments, I wish it were so easy lol. The whole point of the REALIZATION is to realize there is ONLY YOU, so if YOU don't do it, it can't be done. 

I really do think God cosplaying as a human is hilarious!!! God cosplaying as a human looks around for someone else to do their work!!! Lol God doesn't want to do God's work. Very funny!!! Come on you cannot tell me this isn't funny!!! God prays to itself to bless it, and help it do better and be better. I laugh because I've done it before too so its funny!! The truth is, there is nothing wrong with it actually, its no different than talking to a friend or therapist. But prayer, friends, therapists too are only guides, ultimately you go to do it yourself!! 

May you give yourself the everlasting peace that passes all understanding that you are. You do it....by stop blocking who you are, by just being. Sit still, keep quiet, release all stories till nothing is less. Then peace will flow like a river....and never stop. Your stories are the damn that blocks the eternal river of your being from full expression.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

People that are happy don't need to keep acquiring more and more.

Well said.

On 1/6/2023 at 8:15 PM, Razard86 said:

psychedelics cannot give you this

Nah, it can.

It's Love.

16 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Nah, it can.

Psychedelics are a tool. If they can...then you have to keep using them. That's like me saying food can make me happy, then my happiness is attached to food. I hope you can understand what is being presented here.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 1/8/2023 at 6:44 PM, Razard86 said:

Psychedelics are a tool. If they can...then you have to keep using them.

I see what you're claiming, but IMO it's misleading at best.

That psychedelics cannot change your baseline due to its "temporary" nature is such an overplayed, insincere narrative that I see so many people tossing around.

Psychedelics are not merely "tools." If we insist on comparing them to objects, they are akin to a MASTER KEY that will permanently unlock and resolve blockages that otherwise would be unreasonably stubborn to undo.

However, I outright refuse to call them "tools" or to liken them to any other object. The moment you categorize them as such, they are denigrated and reduced to an object of utility, a temporarily one at that, and I'm not shocked at all that people don't change. It's your own attitude backfiring.

We ought to put more respect and reverence on these substances. They are NOT self-serving & soulless tools - they are pure Spirit, they are YOU!

YOU formed psychedelics out of yourself, as a tautological gift, God to man, Self to self, to close that fictitious "open loop" wherein you pretend to be incomplete - a divine catalyst that will finally put ouroboros' tail back in its own mouth.

Of course, one could argue that the same goes for sex, money, status, etc. and all other crude materialistic/hedonistic desires - these are just as much divine as anything else. But the key difference is precisely in the duration of self-realization and peace.

Psychedelics can unravel you PERMANENTLY unlike anything else in this dream. Please acknowledge that :)

It's Love.

On 7/1/2023 at 4:15 AM, Razard86 said:

I noticed a lot of people look up to this guy not realizing he is very incredibly unhappy.

How do you know?

As I said in other thread, he looks like he is some permanent energizing kundalini stage (casually he looks like a snake), . I bet it feels very good to be in his skin.

1 hour ago, RedLine said:

How do you know?

As I said in other thread, he looks like he is some permanent energizing kundalini stage (casually he looks like a snake), . I bet it feels very good to be in his skin.

His quote: “If I'm not doing something which is either extremely difficult or extremely stressful, I'm in a perpetual state of crippling boredom.”

Crippling boredom is his default state.

He's a grandiose narcissist and a sociopath.

Unhappy and wealthy because material possessions don't make one happy.

2 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

That psychedelics cannot change your baseline due to its "temporary" nature is such an overplayed, insincere narrative that I see so many people tossing around.

Psychedelics are not merely "tools." If we insist on comparing them to objects, they are akin to a MASTER KEY that will permanently unlock and resolve blockages that otherwise would be unreasonably stubborn to undo.

However, I outright refuse to call them "tools" or to liken them to any other object. The moment you categorize them as such, they are denigrated and reduced to an object of utility, a temporarily one at that, and I'm not shocked at all that people don't change. It's your own attitude backfiring.

We ought to put more respect and reverence on these substances. They are NOT self-serving & soulless tools - they are pure Spirit, they are YOU!

YOU formed psychedelics out of yourself, as a tautological gift, God to man, Self to self, to close that fictitious "open loop" wherein you pretend to be incomplete - a divine catalyst that will finally put ouroboros' tail back in its own mouth.

Of course, one could argue that the same goes for sex, money, status, etc. and all other crude materialistic/hedonistic desires - these are just as much divine as anything else. But the key difference is precisely in the duration of self-realization and peace.

Psychedelics can unravel you PERMANENTLY unlike anything else in this dream. Please acknowledge that :)

1. Everything is a tool, also everything is spirit, also everything is you. What is a tool? Something that you make use of. You make use of oxygen, you make use of words, you make use of writing. You are playing  a semantics game right now.

2. I never said that Psychedelics don't impact your baseline, EVERYTHING impacts your baseline. The food you consume, the sleep you get, how you breathe, your freaking posture impacts your baseline!! Again you are playing semantics again.

3. Have you actually read the trip reports of others? How psychedelics impact each individual VARIES!! What you are speaking of is your own personal experience, which is great that they have had a profound impact on you, but for others they have not! Look outside your bubble and read the trips reports of others and you will be surprised.

4. Pschedelics are not the only thing that can unravel you permanently, Kriya Yoga can do it, so can near death experiences as well. You put too much emphasis on psychedelics because you have a bias in favor of them. So no I don't have to acknowledge that, the same experiences on psychedelics I have had in kundalini awakenings. THE EXACT SAME!! Psychedelics are literally the same thing as anything else that can trigger an awakening! The only difference is they make it easier!! But what you don't understand is if you cleanse the temple that is your body, YOU WON'T NEED A PSYCHEDELIC!!!

Have you heard about Ram Dass's guru? Ram Dass gave him about 900 plus micrograms of LSD and it did NOTHING TO HIM. https://www.ramdass.org/ram-dass-gives-maharaji-the-yogi-medicine/

Stop this fixation on psychedelics, all psychedelics do is SHOW WHAT IS POSSIBLE. That's what they do, show what is POSSIBLE. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Razard86

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Everything is a tool, also everything is spirit, also everything is you.

I already acknowledged this. But the experience of buying a shiny new car will not awaken you, as psychs will. Admit this.

I never said that Psychedelics don't impact your baseline

Yes you did. You insist that one must "keep taking psychedelics" if it is to confer any happiness upon them. This is false.

Have you actually read the trip reports of others? How psychedelics impact each individual VARIES!! What you are speaking of is your own personal experience, which is great that they have had a profound impact on you, but for others they have not!

I also just addressed this - if psychs are not autocorrecting you to perfection, it is your own attitude backfiring.

Pschedelics are not the only thing that can unravel you permanently, Kriya Yoga can do it, so can near death experiences as well.

Of course. I'm objecting to your claim that psychedelic exploration is in the same category as other materialistic/hedonistic pleasures.

You put too much emphasis on psychedelics because you have a bias in favor of them.

Yes.

But what you don't understand is if you cleanse the temple that is your body, YOU WON'T NEED A PSYCHEDELIC!!!

If you take psychedelics, you won't need psychedelics. Lol.

Have you heard about Ram Dass's guru? Ram Dass gave him about 900 plus micrograms of LSD and it did NOTHING TO HIM. https://www.ramdass.org/ram-dass-gives-maharaji-the-yogi-medicine/

That's really sweet!

Stop this fixation on psychedelics, all psychedelics do is SHOW WHAT IS POSSIBLE. That's what they do, show what is POSSIBLE. Nothing more, nothing less.

Stop this dismissiveness of psychedelics. They show what is ;)

Edited by RendHeaven
Added a winky face to sound less dickish!

It's Love.

@RendHeaven Many people have taken psychedelics, but they have very little development to show for it. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

12 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

I already acknowledged this. But the experience of buying a shiny new car will not awaken you, as psychs will. Admit this.

Yes you did. You insist that one must "keep taking psychedelics" if it is to confer any happiness upon them. This is false.

I also just addressed this - if psychs are not autocorrecting you to perfection, it is your own attitude backfiring.

Of course. I'm objecting to your claim that psychedelic exploration is in the same category as other materialistic/hedonistic pleasures.

Yes.

If you take psychedelics, you won't need psychedelics. Lol.

That's really sweet!

Stop this dismissiveness of psychedelics. They show what is ;)

19 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Rend you really suffer from a lack of reading comprehension you said that I said you have to keep taking psychedelics, yes if you are trying to enter those states through psychedelics. You said psychedelics show you what is? HAHHAHAHAHA.

Rend you reveal that you are not doing the work. The present moment is WHAT IS. Psychedelics don't show you that, right now IS WHAT IS. All psychedelics do, is show you the contrast between what YOU THOUGHT what is. THATS IT!! They show you the contrast, so you wake up to what is actually what is!!

All learning is done through contrast, awakening itself is done through contrast!! Psychedelics just give you another contrast!!  Also again I never said psychedelics don't impact your baseline, YOU SAID that not me. Don't put words into my mouth because EVERYTHING impacts your baseline. I wouldn't be making a thread discussing how to RAISE your baseline if there isn't an acknowledgement that everything impacts your baseline. Your baseline is influenced by attachment. Right now we know that you are severely attached to psychedelics that is why you are defending them. You actually think there is a difference between the present moment right now and a psychedelic trip!!! You actually think they SHOW you something, all they show you is that you are TRICKING YOURSELF, and for some reason YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE MESSAGE!!!

At least you admitted you have a bias in favor of them. I love psychedelics personally but I realized they can become a trap in themselves which unfortunately you have fallen into out of ignorance. What you don't understand is everything is relative, what that means is how psychedelics benefit you, WILL NOT be the same for everyone else. You might argue that is because of resistance from the user, I would agree but it is that resistance which is a part of the infinite possibilities. You see no matter what tool, what path is taken, each POV within the infinite is going to react differently.

When you attach to deeply to any method/tool, you become blind to this and argue for and push like you are doing now. What are you defending? Psychedelics are great tools, but that is all they are. Whatever statement you make about psychedelics is literally true for everything else. There is literally NO DIFFERENCE, than me sitting on a bench in the park, and me having a hellish bad trip. ONLY EGOS see difference. 

This is why for some, the psychedelic can enhance and create a spiritual ego where the person trips forever searching for something. There is nothing to find but the SELF, in all its different combinations of expression. The point of using this tool is to train your awareness from becoming attached, NOT TO INCREASE ATTACHMENT. But hey to each their own.

Oh and here is something most don't know, you cleanse your body/temple, you'll be a living psychedelic. You already are right now, its just you are not aware of it and do it unconsciously. Psychedelics only show what is possible, once that becomes your baseline, you won't need them anymore.

Edited by Razard86

On 08/01/2023 at 10:28 AM, RendHeaven said:

Nah, it can.

For some hours...right? :/

36 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Oh and here is something most don't know, you cleanse your body/temple, you'll be a living psychedelic. You already are right now, its just you are not aware of it and do it unconsciously. Psychedelics only show what is possible, once that becomes your baseline, you won't need them anymore.

Yes, If you meditate 8 hours a day for 3 years in a monastery, perhaps the absolute emptiness of the mind can occur long enough for the revelation to take place. but perhaps that will never happen since the barrier that you are is very solid. it is much more practical to do a moderate meditation practice, say 2 hours a day, and do psychedelics, 5 meo on the one hand, lsd/mushrooms on the other, in order to permanently reconfigure your energetic structure. 5 meo will take you to a maximum level zen monk meditative state. LSD will open the doors of your subconscious wide open. a day of lsd can do more introspection than years sober. the revelation occurs in the non-dual state, when the ego disappears completely and there is no content. you wanna get this sober good luck, many have tried and dedicated their lives to it without success. you will say: there is nothing to achieve. Mjstake. practices are aimed at that result. they are work for a purpose. After that, meditation is enough. 

25 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

LSD will open the doors of your subconscious wide open. a day of lsd can do more introspection than years sober

The funny part comes when you do that trip where it is revealed that "introspection" was B.S., because there is no ego that can't be healed or introspected (it construct itself and re-arranges its own patterns in each second that Awareness it's not activated-Awake enough, that's why only a daily constant high state of Awareness its the only solution for an Awakened life far from the ego). 

So yeah, very 'fun' part when you realize the previous 10 LSD excruciatingly tired and emotionally draining trips (but fun, too, I will give you that) were a waste of time. 

(Again, not really a waste of time in the sense of exploration and having fun, but mostly on the therapeutic-growing side of it)