blankisomeone

how to find forgiveness for some shit I’ve done?

14 posts in this topic

... ? Some stuff from the past that can’t be erased 

Edited by blankisomeone

15 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

You need to feel deeply what there is to feel about it.

That will get you in touch with repentance (feeling sorry) and that will help you forgive yourself.

Forgive yourself for unconsciously entering particular states which resulted in those particular past actions whatever they may have been. Realise that you unwittingly entered through lack of awareness these states and forgive yourself. Now you are aware of those once unconscious behaviours, act in a more conscious manner to not repeat or make similar situations arise in the future

no such thing as a mistake a mishap a misdeed ... what happens can never be anything but supreme good ... don't look to change you don't look to change them ... truth is that you can't ... all is well as is ... let body mind do whatever it came to do, yours and theirs

Dude, you are not the person you were yesterday, let alone some few years ago.

You are not the guy you see in your memories.

You are now, free.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Really sit with this video. Contemplate on it daily, and if you are brave enough test it out in your life.

How? 1. Let's just say I have tested this with people who most would avoid. It was revealed to be true. 

Seek to see your true face. You are infinity. So everything you come across is you. The Saint, The Sinner, are one and the same. This process is easier said than done, just know that you are no less or greater than the holiest Saint or the evilest Sinner. Don't succumb to the story, realize that you are the creator of every story.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Boy I've done some stupid shit in my time. I still cringe thinking about it, I'm still sad about some of my actions, some things I'll never get closure on. And, I'll probably do more stupid stuff in future - I don't look forward to it.

I would be gentle on yourself. We can only act from our current level of awareness. Forgive yourself for being human, truly. Put things in place so that you don't repeat the same mistakes again. Apologise to people if you can. Make amends, put yourself out for others, show them you mean it. Then carry on with your life, let it all go, it will only eat you up inside otherwise. Be the best version of yourself you can be.

All stories and explanations are false.

On 05/01/2023 at 4:38 AM, blankisomeone said:

Balance out the karma. Do good for the society. It can be as simple as making a child smile. You can never erase your actions but you can replace it. ( Atleast in your mind )

@blankisomeone Accept it. It's your karma, it's your story. It's a feature of your life. These are lessons that we have to go through. Try to forgive yourself. I've done some shit myself and I just live with it. We aren't perfect and we fail in life quite often. As a kid you probably done some shit that you look back to now and say wow what an idiot I was. But you didn't knew better at the time. Don't beat yourself up too much.

Mahadev

there’s some stuff I’ve done that is clearly in my field of awareness, I’m looking at it, but I am disgusted with myself, walking around with black shadows, fear of judgement and abandonment that I deal with just by pretending that it doesn’t exist

me:

Edited by blankisomeone

1 minute ago, blankisomeone said:

there’s some stuff I’ve done that is clearly in my field of awareness, I’m looking at it, but I am disgusted with myself, walking around with black shadows, fear of judgement and abandonment that I deal with just by pretending that it doesn’t exist

Love it, like you love your best friend.

That’s the key.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI