OBEler

5 Meo master plan to reach deepest trips

67 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Not with Weed in a way that say 5meodmt is. The state of 5meo is actually scary. Weed does something where your like "Omg, this person doesn't like me" "Omg, this song I wrote which was great 5 minutes ago, now that I smoke sucks." Not all the time, but you actually get paranoid about stuff in your life... sometimes. Not all the time. Happens more with smoking maybe it's actually the lung damage.

Its sounds like when you trip the Universe starts to bullying your Ego and literally tries to kill you (your ego) in order to help you awaken. Triggering all your fears, problems and shit that you've hidden, erasing all your coping mechanisms and make you surrender.

Leo talks about this in Outrageous Experiments In Consciousness - 30 Awakenings In 30 Day - 1:08:50

And also its very similar to what Gary Renard was teaching in his book, " The disappearence of the Universe", "...when you reach forgiveness and absolute self-love all the Universe and Reality seems to dissapear.." (You merge with the Universe and became Love itself)

https://www.amazon.com/Disappearance-Universe-Straight-Illusions-Forgiveness/dp/1401905668

Edited by Alex_R

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Weed makes me too horny to do any spiritual work on it. What strain do you use?

This is a drawback for me too.  Sometimes it's fun but other times it can be frustrating to be on a deep train of thought and really getting to someplace beautiful, and then suddenly getting really horny and being completely distracted.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I vape pure concentrated THC (called shatter), and even that I will soon replace with a sublingual tincture.

I hate the taste of weed.

If I could find pure synthetic THC powder that's what I would plug.

When you were saying vaping in other posts I was thinking of vape pens not shatter, but yeah if you're hitting dabs then those will take you all the way for sure. I'd be curious how the tincture affects you. It's good for what it is, but the alteration of consciousness I get from it is miniscule in comparison unless i take a ton of it and even then it's still fairly different.

I'm skeptical if pure synthetic THC would actually be ideal, otherwise it would be a more popular method of consumption than it is considering how popular weed is. everyone wants stronger potency flower and higher % concentrates, but seems like the market for actually pure isolates is pretty small. I think there are some dabbing products that get closer than Shatter though. I've seen THC "diamonds" listed at 96-99% thc for instance. could be a more pure alternative to the shatter if you can find it.

THC isn't water soluble so that would complexify the plugging route. You could plug thc oil/butter, but then it wouldn't be pure thc anymore. There are now "water soluble" (nano-emulsified) thc products out there which could address this, but it still wouldnt be "pure" if that's what youre looking for. I would expect the effects from that to be nearly identical to just using the same product sublingually though.

6 hours ago, bambi said:

Well by the sounds of it your not actually smoking weed, your taking a THC extract which is the Enthegeon. This is what will be misleading people, and why you think it effets you differently, your taking a different form

I vape the shatter, which is concentrated weed.

I have also just smoked weed from a bong. It has the exact same effect on me, although needlessly painful on the lungs.

2 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

I'm skeptical if pure synthetic THC would actually be ideal, otherwise it would be a more popular method of consumption than it is considering how popular weed is.

Weed has a really bad sub-culture going on. Nobody is using it to seriously trip, they are using it for fun. Which is why pure THC isn't sold much.

THC isn't water soluble so that would complexify the plugging route. You could plug thc oil/butter

I can plug oil, I don't care. I'd still consider that pure THC.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Weed doesn't make you feel murky?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

17 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Weed doesn't make you feel murky?

Don't know what that means.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't know what that means.

Weed just gives me massive brainfog, I don't understand how you can use it as a psychedelic?

@Leo Gura Yeah like brain fog, feeling stupefied, munchies... take a nap..

◭"89"

16 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Yeah, I love that feeling too. I've always wondered whether people who complain about it making them paranoid and having bad experiences are just bad at interpreting this state.

I feel you might be right. The classic paranoid state is just the psychedelic effect of THC slamming your fears and anxieties in your face to heal them. One of the first times I tried it I encountered a deep fear of losing the people I love, and I surrendered and entered a deep meditative state where I released part of that fear and found some peace in acceptance.

Weed can be really powerful but you should not resist the paranoia.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura Yeah like brain fog, feeling stupefied, munchies... take a nap..

No. It makes me conscious like an alien hive mind. I become so conscious that it starts to bleed into insanity. No amount of meditation will ever make you that conscious.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura That’s awesome, or interesting I don’t know if that’s good or bad ahah

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

28 minutes ago, fictional_character said:

@Leo Gura have you try weed edibles?

Weed have a gross taste, but eating it is like 100 times more potent

I don't need any more potency from my weed. I hit my ceiling with 3 puffs of the vape.

Tinctures I will try soon.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura ahaha, one time I ate a block of weed butter from the fridge… destroyed me for like 3 days. I reached points where I was like… “No, being this high is impossible….” That kept happening for hours … never again. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I want to have much more profound awakenings and reach my highest potential with my intelligence, creativity and understanding…

◭"89"

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's basically true of all "bad" experiences period: your mind is bad at interpreting the state and wants to avoid and escape into a more pleasant state.

Is there any recommendation you have to how one may attempt to "reinterprete" unpleasant states like that?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

14 minutes ago, Kamo said:

Is there any recommendation you have to how one may attempt to "reinterprete" unpleasant states like that?

You just gotta face them with consciousness, without squirming away, and apply understanding, love, and surrender.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can plug oil, I don't care. I'd still consider that pure THC.

Tinctures I will try soon.

if youre ok with plugging oil then that would work fine. and tinctures are themselves just oils themselves so you can use the same product for both sublingual and for plugging, find the most potent per ml you can find of a good quality tincture and you'll be set. probably should be sure to use 2 different droppers for each method though :P.

My prediction is that because both sublingual and plugging methods bypass the liver's conversion of THC to 11-ho-thc (the edibles effect) the effects from both would be similar in effect. maybe differing rates in how fast the kick in or minor stuff like that but both would be a pretty pure thc experience. 

You can find nearly flavorless oils btw, so sublingual doesn't have to be that unpleasant if you dislike the taste of weed. I think sublingual would be better just because you can consume more at once. If I want to have 3 droppers worth of oil at once (what i would take for a very strong effect) i can easily fit that in my mouth, but going for more than 1 dropper worth of plugging might be too much to ask.

@Leo Gura

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You just gotta face them with consciousness, without squirming away, and apply understanding, love, and surrender.

My first answer I thought was face it and ride it out or was that one needs to just surrender into it, I didn't think to make those particular additional applications to it, that sounds like a very effective answer! Thank you!! Its almost like i can already see that working beforehand just thinking about it? When i think back in retrospect I see how that answer would have helped my situations lol. Definitely good to carry into future experiences.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

12 hours ago, Butters said:

Weed just gives me massive brainfog, I don't understand how you can use it as a psychedelic?

yup, yup, yup.

It's Love.