Giulio Bevilacqua

5 meo DMT. How long do you prepare yourself before the experience?

15 posts in this topic

Hi.

I will soon do my first 5 meo DMT experience. 

Just curious about the diet preparation. I have read many different opinions about what kind of food and the duration of the diet. 

I am really not willing to do a 2 or 1 month diet. Is it really necessary such a long period of time? 

My diet does not include meat or fish. I eat plenty of vegetables and fruits. Sometimes carbos like pasta or bread. but not low quality. Unfortunately bread is not a super good wheat sometimes. 

I am skipping breakfast and drinking only a cup of warm water with honey and then a cup of good coffee.

Cheese is just occasionally on my plate and not in large quantities. 

Sugar sometimes chocolate after lunch or dinner.

My plan was to cut carbos and cheese for one week before the 5 meo and fasting more or less 15 hours the day before.

How do you handle this aspect? Do you really go that strict for 2 months diet ? 

Thank you ?

I ate chicken microdosing Ayahuasca. 

All those shenanigans are fear-mongering.

Unless you have a some underlying medical or health condition, I would not worry too much. 

Just clean up your diet 24-48 hours before doing 5-meo-DMT. Don't take any supplements or other drugs that may interfere. 

Enjoy. 

@Giulio Bevilacqua, I think the deconstruction work is more important than the diet.  

The food I have eaten has never affected my 5 MEO Trips. Yous ay, you eat veggies, so that should be fine.

Take it easy. Don't freak out regardless. You should be fine.

If you are making a solo trip, I would say watch out for the dosage.  

Start with lower instead of aiming for a breakthrough for the first timer. 

Usually, the day of I:

1. Eat little, but we’ll not less than 4 hours before

2. Clean place 

3. 30 minutes Qigong 

4. 30 minute meditate 

5. read and review safety sheet

if all is well… 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

22 hours ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua, I think the deconstruction work is more important than the diet.  

The food I have eaten has never affected my 5 MEO Trips. Yous ay, you eat veggies, so that should be fine.

Take it easy. Don't freak out regardless. You should be fine.

If you are making a solo trip, I would say watch out for the dosage.  

Start with lower instead of aiming for a breakthrough for the first timer. 

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT

Yes thanks for the precaution. 

I will definitely start low as I do not want to create a disaster with my current Kundalini process. I'll just take 3mg with an oil pipe and see what happens and the  slowly slowly upgrading 

@Giulio Bevilacqua start slow, increase slowly then when you hit resistance, I can recommend to stay there until you are ready for full breakthrough. When the time for a breakthrough comes I recommend doing 120 mg of Mdma and after the peak (dont wait too long) taking 5 meo dmt for a fearless first time 5 meo breakthrough 

You don't need any diet. Just don't eat 4hrs prior.

Don't overcomplicate a simple thing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You have to make sure you bow to the six directions, only eat celery for 7 days and make sure you don’t poop on a full stomach. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Water & salads 24hs before, 6hs fasting before dosing.

Coffe & modafinil will increase your baseline conciousness (lower dose of 5meo needed to breakthrough),

Benzos & sleeping pills will decrease your baseline conciousness(higher dose needed of 5meo to reach breakthrough), just take this in mind.

Don't overthink it. Just do 8 hour fast to make sure your stomach is 100% empty. That's it. 

Coffe & modafinil will increase your baseline conciousness (lower dose of 5meo needed to breakthrough),

@Alex_R That´s not true.

Coffee or any stimulant impairs sensitivity pranic and energy system for profound and subtle experiences of consciousness. 

The more clear the mind is, the better.

Edited by Javfly33

20 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua start slow, increase slowly then when you hit resistance, I can recommend to stay there until you are ready for full breakthrough. When the time for a breakthrough comes I recommend doing 120 mg of Mdma and after the peak (dont wait too long) taking 5 meo dmt for a fearless first time 5 meo breakthrough 

Interesting - I've been researching if it's possible to have a fearless breakthrough, it sounds like you might have the answer. Could be revolutionary as to how we approach the drug.

Edited by Mips

@Mips Yeah, this discovery will be a game changer.it is not my idea, Some 5 meo facilitators always use this combination on hundrets of people because almost everyone gets a positive experience out of this. 

I will make a Feature thread about this in the future so that everyone here in this forum will be interested. Still test it out

On 1/4/2023 at 7:57 PM, Thought Art said:

Usually, the day of I:

1. Eat little, but we’ll not less than 4 hours before

2. Clean place 

3. 30 minutes Qigong 

4. 30 minute meditate 

5. read and review safety sheet

if all is well… 

very good boiii