Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emptiness dancing

When do you eject from a set? (perception/fear of rejection? )

5 posts in this topic

I don't mean when a girl says I don't want to talk to you. 
Talking to people is not 100% smooth sailing. People walk, cross the street, need to go places, party, dance, friends join in, friends drag them, shopping, conversation goes stale, they drink, they ignore you, some other guy decides to hit on her
What basically I'm saying is, how can I know when I'm being paranoid about people genuinely not liking me, and when it is polite to leave? 

Let's say friends join in, do I pretend to be part of the group, or stay in the corner silently? 

We're talking, and suddenly they ran across the street and into the shop do I follow them into the shop? 

I've heard the term burn a set to the ground? What does it mean? 
I know it's all experience but is there any guidelines? 

The only way to find out is by getting the exp, do sets where you stay for a short time and sets where you stay longer than you should even if its awkward. Action is clarity when it comes to game not sitting around theorizing especially for newbies.

Just continue to communicate non-stop. Friend shows up-talk to them, keep talking and moving around like everyone. If you don’t go out a lot it will be awkward (what Leo is always saying but “you gotta do it”)

you first need to be able to tell a joke from an honest signal. Sometimes the joke can have a negative sting behind it- there’s too many details to go through examples of what you “should” do but you shouldn’t slow down communicating.

it will at some point become obvious because she just won’t be looking at you or facing you after you’ve continually tried for idk…. 10 minutes? But I’m a noob, Leo says most will hook in 5 or less so that’s probably a more accurate time- just make sure you’re giving it your ALL that first five and then move on to the next one or group of people right away.

You will naturally pick better targets as the night goes on and everyone is getting into their groove that night.

7 hours ago, Bando said:

Action is clarity when it comes to game not sitting around theorizing especially for newbies.

Totally agree action is king, but it will be helpful if you can give me examples of  scenarios you've faced and the mindset that helps you (eg be more playful)

For example, this happen to me recently, the girls I was talking to ran into a shop, part of my psyche  says  the girls went in to get away from me ( negative mindset), so I had several options, go to the shop and continue talking to them while they shop ( seems awkward I just met them), wait outside the shop ( like a stalker)  or what I did was got the girl's ig and leave. Now, a part of me says, dude be more shameless, be more playful ( I will try next time) and just act normal and go shopping with them.

44 minutes ago, emptiness dancing said:

Totally agree action is king, but it will be helpful if you can give me examples of  scenarios you've faced and the mindset that helps you (eg be more playful)

For example, this happen to me recently, the girls I was talking to ran into a shop, part of my psyche  says  the girls went in to get away from me ( negative mindset), so I had several options, go to the shop and continue talking to them while they shop ( seems awkward I just met them), wait outside the shop ( like a stalker)  or what I did was got the girl's ig and leave. Now, a part of me says, dude be more shameless, be more playful ( I will try next time) and just act normal and go shopping with them.

You would have to make creative fun conversation about how you have to go in too and make it fun.