Holykael

Why there is no free will

20 posts in this topic

You really think god didn't design every single aspect of your life. How can a finite being which is illusory have any will of its own. Only god is. Only god exists. Everything is created by god from the top down. An entire life is thought up and imagined, there is no space for free will there.

5 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Everything is created by god from the top down

If thats the case, God should be capable to give you free will.

16 minutes ago, zurew said:

If thats the case, God should be capable to give you free will.

No because your existence is illusory. Only god exists. God can't create a thing and give it free will. Where would god's will go. There is only god's will. God is only one being at a time to begin with, this eliminates the possibility of free will to all but one being.

6 minutes ago, Holykael said:

No because your existence is illusory. Only god exists. God can't create a thing and give it free will. Where would god's will go. There is only god's will. God is only one being at a time to begin with, this eliminates the possibility of free will to all but one being.

It's both. Any attempts to tie down infinity outside of Truth/Love/Wisdom/Intelligence/Paradox will only trap you. Its why I can tell who does the work and who has no clue. You haven't seriously thought this through and just speaking from a place of suffering. It's literally impossible for it to be either or, it must be both. Non-duality includes duality. If you take out duality then it is finite. 

So its both free and not free which is the same thing. Its not free because it gives of itself freely, it is free because its the only thing that exists. Nice try though.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

You really think god

What is meant by God? 

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

didn't design every single aspect of your life.

How do you know that reality is designed and not just randomly pops out of nowhere by mere chance ? Seems impossible? In a way it is ..but how is anything possible in the first place ?

Anyways..get to the rock bottom of the free will question..we shouldn't gloss over the notion  of "you " .

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

45 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Its why I can tell who does the work and who has no clue. You haven't seriously thought this through and just speaking from a place of suffering.

This is so patently obvious with @Holykael I could tell who the thread author was just by seeing the title on the home page ?

Commenting on God is really odd. 

It’s a subjective term used to characterize the absolute. 

How can something that is absolute be held subjectively? 

Is that just one characteristic of absolutism?

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

6 hours ago, Holykael said:

You really think god didn't design every single aspect of your life. How can a finite being which is illusory have any will of its own. Only god is. Only god exists. Everything is created by god from the top down. An entire life is thought up and imagined, there is no space for free will there.

God's will and your will are the same thing.  There's no separation.

@Holykael Why are you imagining a difference between God and you? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Kael you have the free will to say no to those things you hate. Just say no, it's easy. You are perpetuating your own suffering by doing activities that you hate. Quit that. Yes we have barely any free will, maybe none, but it takes no effort at all to say no to stuff. Give it a try, avoid your suffering in this lifetime.

On 3/1/2023 at 5:59 PM, Holykael said:

if things are as you say, just identify with god, and look at the holykael character as secondary

The question of whether we have free will or not doesn't matter. But assuming free will exists and if we believe that there is no free will, it is the most dangerous thing in the world. People will be committing all sort of crimes, because of the belief that if they are not responsible for what they do, why should they care?

Edited by An young being

2 hours ago, An young being said:

The question of whether we have free will or not doesn't matter. But assuming free will exists and if we believe that there is no free will, it is the most dangerous thing in the world. People will be committing all sort of crimes, because of the belief that if they are not responsible for what they do, why should they care?

They aren't responsible for what they do. Me finding out their wasn't a Me didn't make me go start killing people. It did briefly make me act out a little lol at the time. But this dream enforces its own rules, if you do things that are harmful to those in the dream it will lash back at you. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 hours ago, An young being said:

It is god that does everything under the pretense of being another being. God is pure evil.

14 hours ago, Holykael said:

It is god that does everything under the pretense of being another being. God is pure evil.

It is Holykael that does everything under the pretense of being another being. Holykael is pure.....

I'll let you realize what you are doing. Holykael you are God, you keep judging yourself. Since you love Hell and suffering, you keep wanting to share your Hell with us. I know you love to share your suffering with others and I honor that. But when you are ready to actually leave the Hell you have constructed let us know. 

There is no self to have free will. The actions, thoughts are like a wind, they are the result of cause-effect chain since Big Bang.

There is no free will, i have experienced this. And have seen how it works,  it's a layer on top of a layer. The only glimpse of free will i have seen is when you have no ego and god is doing his work through you. But here is the joke it's just an illusion.

There is no free will because god is literally only one but you don't understand this while being here. I have 100% experienced not having free will and have seen how thoughts are just like pixels, me sending a particular pixel from a higher level which is just a thought and giving a command to another person in real life. I have experienced this with a friend with whom i have a very good connection. So no you don't have free will it's just a gods dream

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 07/01/2023 at 2:45 AM, Razard86 said:

But when you are ready to actually leave the Hell you have constructed let us know. 

As if it was that simple. "Just stop creating your hell"