Tyler Robinson

Judgemental psychologist

53 posts in this topic

@SOUL I feel like she probably has a daughter like me. And she cannot handle her. And she was constantly sympathizing with my mother. Probably because she herself is a mother? 

She was quick to sympathize with my mom's bipolar mental illness struggles. But I have my own mental health struggles and she couldn't sympathize with that. 

So basically she sympathized with my mother for having bipolar. 

Yet when I talked about my mental health issues with depression and suicide, she labeled me as a "mental case." and she said how difficult it is for a mom to deal with a daughter like me. 

Wasn't it equally difficult for me to deal with a mother like my mom as a child growing up? 

The contradiction was just baffling. 

She purely looked at the whole situation of my trauma only and solely from my mother's perspective. Where was my perspective at all? 

I think she is struggling as a mom with handling her own kids and she projected her wounds as a mother on to me. She saw herself in my mother and probably saw her children in me and began blaming me right away.. 

All of her responses felt like she was blaming me the whole time for my issues. 

Her sentence "you're ruining your own life" was very telling of the fact that she thought I'm bringing everything on myself rather than things happening to me. 

She was blaming me for feeling depressed about my childhood situation as though I was intentionally creating trauma and pain when I had options to forget. 

I couldn't believe that she took childhood trauma so lightly and passed it off as something a person should forget once they grow up. 

She basically invalidated all of my feelings as an imagination of my mind rather than addressing the root cause of those feelings. 

That's why I think she was projecting her own bad mother behavior by making me feel guilty. Her kids probably blame her for her parenting or whatever. And she found an outlet to take out her frustration on me and make herself feel better.. 

She is very unprofessional since she made my issue a personal thing instead of treating it as a "client issue." 

Instead of being neutral and taking both sides, she chose to focus solely on my mother's side and I think this was very biased of her.. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I told her that I have anxiety disorder and I feel stressed out. 

And I began explaining how stuff makes me anxious. 

And her response was ~ you feel anxious about every little thing. How is someone supposed to deal with you? 

I was thinking to myself - well, that's why it's called anxiety disorder, you feel anxious to the point of debilitation. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Ah man, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience, you deserve much better than that, especially when you're paying for her so-called services. I don't know how these things work, but you really deserve a refund if it's at all possible (and she should be stopped from treating people, she'll do more harm than good by the sounds of things).

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@Tyler Robinson  It surely does seem like she was projecting onto you her own issues, whatever those dynamics happen to be. Again, just throw all that away, even if there was the smallest bit of it useful it may not be worth the effort to figure out what exactly it is. Just erase it all from consideration, you're better off not entertaining any of it.

Know that you are cared about, people care about you and love you.

Edited by SOUL

9 hours ago, SOUL said:

@Tyler Robinson  It surely does seem like she was projecting onto you her own issues, whatever those dynamics happen to be. Again, just throw all that away, even if there was the smallest bit of it useful it may not be worth the effort to figure out what exactly it is. Just erase it all from consideration, you're better off not entertaining any of it.

Know that you are cared about, people care about you and love you.

Thank you. 

♡✸♡.

The psychologist is the domineering type and she will always try to outtalk her students. She probably dislikes patients who challenge her and even suggested that she cannot handle you.

Imo, just get over it, find another psychologist since this is not a good fit.

14 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Your psychologist made some good points.

Get lost. 

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Get lost. 

She is professional,she is payed to read people.

Your reply shows exactly type of the person you're.

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Your reply shows exactly type of the person you're.

Cringe again! 

(reminding myself to not be impacted by narcissists) 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

Haha dude, wtf is this logic!?

4 minutes ago, meta_male said:

Haha dude, wtf is this logic!?

Psychologist has competence,P..... does not.

Are you sure this was a legitimate, legally approved practicioner? Sounds totally unprofessional.

I'm pretty sure what she said / did is against psychologists guidelines. I think you could write a notice to whatever organization controls psychologists guidelines and approves their right to practice.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Tyler Robinson  Honestly this sounds like the most terrible psychologist I've ever heard of.

Realize that her issues are probably more severe than yours and that's why she's such an unempathetic bitch. This might be also be why she chose to become a psychologist to begin with. So she could treat her own issues.

Don't take her seriously. Seek another psychologist. There are much better ones. You can get good help. 

16 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

Why people like you even bother to respond to my threads. Venting is not being victim. Venting with people is a healing process. Nobody has asked for your pity or sympathy. Nobody is a victim here. Just people with issues, okay?? Don't rub salt into wounds. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

51 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@Tyler Robinson  Honestly this sounds like the most terrible psychologist I've ever heard of.

Realize that her issues are probably more severe than yours and that's why she's such an unempathetic bitch. This might be also be why she chose to become a psychologist to begin with. So she could treat her own issues.

Don't take her seriously. Seek another psychologist. There are much better ones. You can get good help. 

Yup. 

♡✸♡.

Maybe spending time with someone who doesn’t see you as a victim is useful. 

Maybe, spending time with someone who won’t play your game, sees you as rather normal and capable is valuable. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, meta_male said:

@Zeroguy There's many narcissists in psychology. I'd give Tyler the benefit of the doubt. 

This, remember my awakening story when i became a spermdonor and had to go through a psychologist. The first vibes that i got from her was that she was narcissistic , and knew it all. Psychologists love to play mind games and act like they know everything about psychology etc, they also fake alot of things for example by obviously looking at your hands etc. acting as a "psychologist" not being truth to themselves. Basically they're playing a character and most of the time they're not being them selves which is a red flag always. The further you go away from your real "self" the lower your consciousness.

But anyway, i did things to her that she was flabbergasted just by my behaviour without saying anything that she even moaned. (also created some miracles just by the mere knowledge i had about female unconsciousness etc. I can tell you she was just above average in consciousness nothing more and nothing less. The problem is, that you aren't conscious enough and thats why you went /needed a psychologist, she actually made you realize that the people you're looking up to (psychologist/therapists) can even have a lower consciousness than yourself. So she did a great job in helping you not being dependent on other people for help. Remember God (self) is the only lonely being in existence , you don't need help from anyone because you're alone.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE