Lyubov

What has happened here since March?

26 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, roopepa said:

Eventually it boils down to this: belief that a you has fear, and your fear is keeping you from X. And that a you need to be brave enough to face your fear... To get somewhere, or be something else.

?❤️‍?

4 hours ago, roopepa said:

What seems risky, is taking a bunch of psychedelics in order to gain insights, to finally be not-ignorant, not-dumb, fearless and selfless enough in the crooked judgement of some guy on the internet. He tells you what's the right insight. He tells you what you should know, 'be aware of' in order to not be an ignorant 'low conscious' baby. ? And you eat it up, believing it's true and very important.

Really well put here as well. Absolutely true too, they eat it up. Never have I ever come across some of the most arrogant, self-asserting, "spiritual elite" people than here on this forum, mostly his loyal followers and moderators. It's quite a sight to see, they've really fallen for it. 

I dont believe Leo is out to help, the way he looks at the camera and sneers at the audience and casts so much blame at the listener and talks down and condescends the ego in general, its like he has some personal vendetta against someone or something and is trying to get back at them. No spiritual teacher who is truly there to help would cast down so much pompous energy onto their followers.

It's a complete joke. 

3 hours ago, roopepa said:

Actualized.org bubble. Conjecture. Assumption. Belief. Misinformation.

The bubble is true. But experience trumps conjectures, assumptions, or beliefs. If you didn't have such an experience then you can't really say much about it.

Edited by Yog

3 hours ago, StormLight said:

Really well put here as well. Absolutely true too, they eat it up. Never have I ever come across some of the most arrogant, self-asserting, "spiritual elite" people than here on this forum, mostly his loyal followers and moderators. It's quite a sight to see, they've really fallen for it. 

I dont believe Leo is out to help, the way he looks at the camera and sneers at the audience and casts so much blame at the listener and talks down and condescends the ego in general, its like he has some personal vendetta against someone or something and is trying to get back at them. No spiritual teacher who is truly there to help would cast down so much pompous energy onto their followers.

It's a complete joke. 

"You're all so arrogant and self-asserting", he said in an arrogant and self-asserting manner :P

What happened is that we separated the super aggressive Advaita dogmatists from the super aggressive psychonaut dogmatists ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, something_else said:

"You're all so arrogant and self-asserting", he said in an arrogant and self-asserting manner :P

Brilliant. Hang on, I'm gonna go sift through all your 1762 posts on here and find your arrogance :P 

Edited by StormLight