Medhansh

Please suggest tools, techniques, and methods to balance one's energy body/chakras?

35 posts in this topic

@Medhansh Have you checked the link in my signature? In one of my posts I listed almost all types of psychotherapeutic styles and techniques and I told which are best. I also talked about the Completion Process and about Parts Work, which are killer techniques.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@Medhansh Could try some ifs

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

3 hours ago, Superfluo said:

@Medhansh Have you checked the link in my signature? In one of my posts I listed almost all types of psychotherapeutic styles and techniques and I told which are best. I also talked about the Completion Process and about Parts Work, which are killer techniques.

This ia what I am getting when I click on your signature link.

Screenshot_2023-01-11-10-00-08-145_com.android.chrome.jpg

@Leo Gura

Do you have any idea about these kinds of issues? 

Please see my post, where I have explained this problem in detail-

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/88501-please-suggest-tools-techniques-and-methods-to-balance-ones-energy-bodychakras/?do=findComment&comment=1254441

Even if you don't have the knowledge, how would you suggest me to go about curing such a subtle and almost invisible disease? How should I go about the whole process? 

I hope I am not coming off as a superstitious lunatic here. I really have this issue. 

Edited by Medhansh

@Medhansh Internal family systems therapy. Its a type of parts work

Be-Do-Have

@Ulax

6 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Medhansh Internal family systems therapy. Its a type of parts work

Ok will look into it. Do you have any resources you could link here, for a beginner?

@Medhansh If you youtube it, some intro vids should come up for you.

Also, greater than the sums of your/ our parts is an audiobook by Richard schwartz that you might find value in.

Be-Do-Have

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Medhansh If you youtube it, some intro vids should come up for you.

Also, greater than the sums of your/ our parts is an audiobook by Richard schwartz that you might find value in.

Ok thanks bro

18 hours ago, Medhansh said:

This ia what I am getting when I click on your signature link.

Oops, didn't know it was not correct, thanks. Try this (you'll find resources for IFS too):

Edited by Superfluo

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003