spiritual memes

Cessation vs God realization

91 posts in this topic

So by the sounds of it, it's basically a K Hole/Deep K experience whilst Infinity is more akin to psychedelics. Bitta both is good.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cessation is a dream you invented to keep yourself sleep. Have fun playing your games.

;)

Why not both?

? ?

Edited by PenguinPablo

Ah yes, cessation is something you invented to keep dreaming.

However,

- Levels of god-realization

- Alien kangaroo-mouse love

- Genes makes you have more or less consciousness

- Psychedelics make you awaken

- My awakenings

- My teachings

- Relative and absolute domains

- Deconstructing reality, very risky

- Your / my fear

- Survival

etc.

Very real and super important.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

50 minutes ago, roopepa said:

Genes makes you have more or less consciousness

How do you explain somebody who is essentially born enlightened and awakens really early in their practice?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

30 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

How do you explain somebody who is essentially born enlightened and awakens really early in their practice?

@Carl-Richard Genes, if anything, has very little to do with it. 10% talent (innate abilities), 90% - hard work, which, if there is Will - a great desire to achieve something - only from the outside appears to you as a chore. As a rock climbing instructor with almost 20 years of experience, I know what I'm talking about. If there is Will - miracles happen. Advanced beings already incarnate with a conscious Will and often direct this cosmic power to realize the full realization of existence that can manifest in this dimension of experience.
Correction - 5% Talent, 95% Will

3 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Carl-Richard Genes, if anything, has very little to do with it. 10% talent (innate abilities), 90% - hard work, which, if there is Will - a great desire to achieve something - only from the outside appears to you as a chore. As a rock climbing instructor with almost 20 years of experience, I know what I'm talking about. If there is Will - miracles happen. Advanced beings already incarnate with a conscious Will and often direct this cosmic power to realize the full realization of existence that can manifest in this dimension of experience.
Correction - 5% Talent, 95% Will

Will is genetics.

You are free to believe in what you want. There is neither scientific evidence, theory, or even a single idea to support your claim. By saying this, you state that interactions between physical matter determine consciousness.

1 minute ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

You are free to believe in what you want. There is neither scientific evidence, theory, or even a single idea to support your claim. By saying this, you state that interactions between physical matter determine consciousness.

They correlate with consciousness.

I want a link to a scientific article from researchgate, arxiv or a department of a reputable institute or university where a scientific paper containing such evidence has been published. Only I am asking not for hypotheses of outstanding scientists or theories but for scientific proof carried out in accordance with the entire regime of the scientific method.

Thank You;)

Once, in the Polish countryside, I met a child, a boy aged 5-6, whom I would not hesitate to call some total alien. Parents - simple people from the village - farmers, kid - indigo is an understatement. The level of empathy, understanding, and curiosity about the world, and lack of fear normal for children of this age was and still is overwhelming. We fixed the roof for these people. It lasted several days. I once spent an entire afternoon with this boy after work instead of going home. He told me about his natural discoveries. If a UFO landed in front of my house, it would have a problem making a similar impression on me.

1 hour ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

huh?

Edited by spiritual memes

47 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

I want a link to a scientific article from researchgate, arxiv or a department of a reputable institute or university where a scientific paper containing such evidence has been published. Only I am asking not for hypotheses of outstanding scientists or theories but for scientific proof carried out in accordance with the entire regime of the scientific method.

Thank You;)

This is a circular argument. You are assuming that consciousness is determined by physical interactions and you demand scientific evidence which is by definition physical.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

No-one is born, no-one awakens. The true nature. Cessation.

There is not a slightest truth to illusion. None if it ever even happens.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cessation is a dream you invented to keep yourself sleep. Have fun playing your games.

;)

But what is the point of awakening, become a colourful alien, and then what? How long to be an alien before its boring?

What is wrong with this dream that makes you want to awaken so much, when as soon as your awake, your back to the dream again. 

No one has answered the reason to awake within your paradigm of awakening, that constantly changes anyway, what you class as awakening a year or two years ago, is no longer awake, it's now the alien awakening, where does this end, and what is the purpose or goal?

1 hour ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Thank You;)

When I take a shit, I feel good. Matter correlates with consciousness. Q.E.D.

28 minutes ago, roopepa said:

No-one is born, no-one awakens. The true nature. Cessation.

There is not a slightest truth to illusion. None if it ever even happens.

But these things seem to happen, never mind their fundamental nature. How do we explain these things? An illusion is illusory, but the illusion still appears as something. I'm interested in that appearance. So how do you explain the fact that it seems that some people awaken much earlier along their spiritual journey than other people?

Edited by Carl-Richard

@spiritual memes you misunderstood me. On the contrary. I consider consciousness as a prior to everything else that appears and manifests in awarness. But if Carl-Richard claims that genetics determines Will ergo Consciousness, than I demand any proof for such statement. To be honest I don't demand anything from nobody. Beliefs cannot be challenged, changed or removed from outside. 

33 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

But these things seem to happen, never mind their fundamental nature. How do we explain these things? An illusion is illusory, but the illusion still appears as something. I'm interested in that appearance. So how do you explain the fact that it seems that some people awaken much earlier along their spiritual journey than other people?

Hi Carl. Are you playing devil’s advocate here? I think you actually do resonate with what is being said.

You may think you are trying to find the reason, but what you’re actually doing is trying to add the reason to something that is actually meaningless.

A whole backstory can be (and generally is) added to whatever seems to appear. This makes a self feel better as it prolongs its existence, gives it confirmation of the reality of the world and seems to provide a place for it, etc. 

But all stories are the very essence of separation.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

2 minutes ago, axiom said:

Hi Carl. Are you playing devil’s advocate here? I think you actually do resonate with what is being said.

You may think you are trying to find the reason, but what you’re actually doing is trying to add the reason to something that is actually meaningless.

A whole backstory can be (and generally is) added. This makes selves feel better. Gives them confirmation of the reality of the world and their place in it, etc.

But all stories are the very essence of separation.

99% of people on the forum just want to perpetuate the sense of self! It just can't be "this" lol. It has to be something else! It's so funny when you get it. It really is like you have been searching for your glasses everywhere, but they're on your head. There are no awake people!!!! ?