The Mystical Man

Just Jesus January

64 posts in this topic

On 1/13/2023 at 1:50 AM, The Mystical Man said:

What do we say to the dark lord of lust?

69b7e7e1-ca7d-4937-a157-f93d500a8ff0_tex

Excuse me while I go fap to the thought of Cersei dominating me in her torture room.

hrhrhtewgfegege

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Just Jesus January going smoothly

This month we have the power of Jesus on our side.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

s6zfl5j22qca1.jpg

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I’m still going strong. Are there any other brothers out there who are fighting to good fight?

In Tate we trust

On 18/01/2023 at 0:31 PM, StarStruck said:

I’m still going strong. Are there any other brothers out there who are fighting to good fight?

Lol.

When I clicked this thread, I imagined a dark and cold room with half naked men with beards freezing their asses off, pushing through the pain in hopes of psychic benefits.  

Struggle on.  

As my dad used to say to me when he clipped my nails and I would cry;   "Pain is your friend!"

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

sbm4dk4iadda1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

u4dv3k4iadda1.jpg?width=960&format=pjpg&

How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the wet dream is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there’s naught beyond. But ’tis enough. It tasks me; it heaps me; I see in it outrageous strength, with an inscrutable malice sinewing it. That inscrutable thing is chiefly what I hate; and be the wet dream agent, or be the wet dream principal, I will wreak that hate upon it.

The coomer meme is the greatest meme ever created. It's the only meme that has the power to save your life.

Edited by The Mystical Man

qomnf31qlrda1.jpg

This just doesn't get boring:

Whoever performed this did an amazing job.

5 hours ago, hyruga said:

Free fap Feb?

No. This is the way ⬇️

fap.jpg

Can't wait for OOOOO.

IWON.jpg