AlwaysJoggin

infinite Genius God talking to himself

12 posts in this topic

I don't want to experience reality anymore i have zero interest in everything this dream sucks i don't like the design , asking god to make it stop doesn’t work? But how I surrender I’m waving the white flag he won’t listen,
 now i want to exit but god made it hard to exit i can’t just press a button,  I have to go dying which is kinda hard to do .

@AlwaysJoggin That's something which I could have wrote.

I think the reason for this shit is that life/consciousness is a accident, or a bi-product of a dumb reality. This is what modern science says, and it makes sense.

Either that, or God is a sadist. Or life is a test or a school.

Edited by Blackhawk

6 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

@AlwaysJoggin That's something which I could have wrote.

I think the reason for this shit is that life/consciousness is a accident, or a bi-product of a dumb reality. This is what modern science says, and it makes sense.

Either that, or God is a sadist. Or life is a test or a school.

What about reality is dumb? Explain that one. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

God is also the taste of every good memory you've ever had. 

We probably don't deserve life at all, you know. If we were born from a desire-less soul jar--just a docile awareness alone, and then, God sat us down and created all these desires time could mend in front of us to chase through and jump around like a dog obstacle course, what room was there for God to sit in without us?

Well, silly, he spent so much time and effort on building this dog obstacle course that he hoped you wouldn't sweat the small stuff, like the possibility of God liking reality only when you're in pain when you trip through a hoop...

Only God is patient enough to be our first friend till the end. Plus, he might even let you off the leash if you get more trained at life!

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

No, no, no!

Drop all of your ideas about God if they aren't serving you.

When you awaken to the truth that you are God - you will see nothing but perfection in Creation (i.e. Yourself).

Until then, fight for yourself and your friends - embrace your humanity.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven you view the world is positive way I don’t care about happiness who told you? , I god don’t like that I’m rebelling against god and this stupidity called experience also the design of humans is very bad 

@AlwaysJoggin

I am imagining that time itself is forcing you to grow up by sitting you down at your computer--with a gun to your head--as you type up these infinitely genius responses...

Instead of you just picking up a book or something that would help you remember what little innocence you had in the beginning, before this depression quest of yours, of course.

Here's a question. Why are you communicating this to me? We can't all sit around and feel sorry for ourselves, did you come here to confess despair?

13 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

no this world is messed up

Note your attachment to the outcome of how the world should be

@vishnusavestheday who told you I have depression? Computer? Im using my phone, also I red enough books and i don't own a gun that's all your imagination.

You making all these assumptions suggest your intelligence level is not mature enough to even waste time with…

@AlwaysJoggin dude it was a joke to suggest you not take things as seriously...

16 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

You making all these assumptions suggest your intelligence level is not mature enough to even waste time with…

Especially to even waste time with. Didn't pull that punch. Ouch. What a bold expression of paradoxical being actually that is though. 

i wasn't aware of what your scouter was saying about my intelligence level, my mistake... i stand corrected.

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

forreal.png

God can stop it. Ask again but more earnestly. Meet god halfway by strategizing or compromising on certain parts of the dream not stopping all at once. Do whatever it takes, tell god you’ll do anything. Keep talking to God. Re-contemplate what god is and what the dream is. Take care of your body and your finances.