Lyubov

Some dude grabbed my girl’s ass while we were separated tonight

63 posts in this topic

I can’t think of a situation as a man that men hate more than when their girlfriend / wife is assaulted by another man. Fuck this guy. 

Basically we were separated at one point. She asked for directions from a group of four guys who said they were headed in the same direction and they would walk her there (like a two minute walk on a crowded street). As they were walking one of them grabbed her butt while she was wearing a miniskirt and tights. She freaked out, called the guy an asshole and left them straight away. She got a little lost too and it took her time to find her way there alone. She said even the friends of the piece of shit who touched her didn’t approve of his behavior. 

I keep brass wrings on my hands so if I have to throw a punch it will do 10x more damage. I haven’t had to throw any punches yet but I would of totally clocked this guy if I was there. 

fuck anyone that does this grabbing girls like that, she literally only asked for directions . 

rant over 

Damn, that's not right. I'd feel the same way you feel if that ever happened to my ex.

Does your girl have a nice big booty?

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Damn, that's not right. I'd feel the same way you feel if that ever happened to my ex.

Yes ahaha she does have an amazing ass and she is a bombshell especially when dressed up to go to the club but still I don’t think that’s an excuse in this day and age.

I think touching a woman’s behind is appropriate only if a woman has given pretty clear signs and rapport has been established. So maybe after a kiss or dancing, while making out it’s ok to touch it and see if she’s fine with it, situations like this. But here she just asked a group of strangers for directions and this scumbag thought he could cop a feel for some crazy reason. 

she said she was kinda in shock and it happened fast but she said even this scumbag’s two friends seemed kinda shocked he did it as well. 

Edited by Lyubov

20 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I haven’t had to throw any punches yet but I would of totally clocked this guy if I was there. 

How can you be so sure?

Anyhow, you are correct - the right thing to do would have been to tell the guy off, or attempt to kick his ass. Women love a protector .. win, lose or draw.

Also, you have to accept that men do these things all the time .. it's not unique. Most women have been advanced on in a disrespectful way, multiple times through their lifetime. Your gf probably has a laundry list of fucked up things she has experience with men hitting on her and her friends. Just ask.

44 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Yes ahaha she does have an amazing ass and she is a bombshell especially when dressed up to go to the club but still I don’t think that’s an excuse in this day and age.

I think touching a woman’s behind is appropriate only if a woman has given pretty clear signs and rapport has been established. So maybe after a kiss or dancing, while making out it’s ok to touch it and see if she’s fine with it, situations like this. But here she just asked a group of strangers for directions and this scumbag thought he could cop a feel for some crazy reason. 

she said she was kinda in shock and it happened fast but she said even this scumbag’s two friends seemed kinda shocked he did it as well. 

Oh yeah, I am totally with you. 

Even if a girl has a big sexy bubblebutt and if the clothes she's wearing really show it, that doesn't mean that any guy automatically has a right to grab it or even touch it for free or without some kind of consent. Though maybe your girl may have to wear some baggy pants or something if you don't want any creeps touching her butt. Or maybe the next that happens to her, try threatening to call the cops or find that guy and use those brass knuckles of yours to clock him once. IDK.

I only grab a girl's ass if she grinding her ass on my D on the dance floor or is facing me and gives me a look like she's really into me while we're dancing or is either making out with me. Even though I have some form of Asperger's/high functioning autism, I've been able to make that work for me with several different girls I met or dated by making one of the three ways I mentioned above happen.

Edited by Hardkill

It's cool to wear brass rings in theory until you kill someone then spend the rest of your life behind bars. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

How can you be so sure?

Anyhow, you are correct - the right thing to do would have been to tell the guy off, or attempt to kick his ass. Women love a protector .. win, lose or draw.

Also, you have to accept that men do these things all the time .. it's not unique. Most women have been advanced on in a disrespectful way, multiple times through their lifetime. Your gf probably has a laundry list of fucked up things she has experience with men hitting on her and her friends. Just ask.

I’m not certain. I have an old school sort belief system (Macho man stuff) I choose to abide by sometimes where I have something to prove in such situations even though the rational adult side of me thinks a more measured and appropriate response depending on the situation would likely be better. I had been drinking and I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in so I could of seen myself willing to throw down just for the heck of it. I trust myself I’d respond appropriately in such a situation so yeah I may or may not have chosen violence. 

you are 100% right, lots of women including my gf have all had messed up stuff like this happen to them before. It is part of reality for sure. 

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

Oh yeah, I am totally with you. 

Even if a girl has a big sexy bubblebutt and if the clothes she's wearing really show it, that doesn't mean that any guy automatically has a right to grab it or even touch it for free or without some kind of consent. Though maybe your girl may have to wear some baggy pants or something if you don't want any creeps touching her butt. Or maybe the next that happens to her, try threatening to call the cops or find that guy and use those brass knuckles of yours to clock him once. IDK.

I only grab a girl's ass if she grinding her ass on my D on the dance floor or is facing me and gives me a look like she's really into me while we're dancing or is either making out with me. Even though I have some form of Asperger's/high functioning autism, I've been able to make that work for me with several different girls I met or dated by making one of the three ways I mentioned above happen.

The thing is it was New Years so we were in a party area of town. Lots of women were dressed up like her. She was dressed up really sexy for me cause our plan was to go out for a bit and get fucked up and then come home and play but when we were apart for a bit and she was looking for the taxi she had her winter coat on which covered most of her and even went down almost as far as her miniskirt so she looked like a big ball of cotton. I think next time I won’t let us get separated even for a minute. 

4 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

The thing is it was New Years so we were in a party area of town. Lots of women were dressed up like her. She was dressed up really sexy for me cause our plan was to go out for a bit and get fucked up and then come home and play but when we were apart for a bit and she was looking for the taxi she had her winter coat on which covered most of her and even went down almost as far as her miniskirt so she looked like a big ball of cotton. I think next time I won’t let us get separated even for a minute. 

Ohhh...yeah maybe do that for next time.

19 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Every guy wants to grap your girls ass, it is inevitable that some will act on it. Try to think realistically and probabilistically instead of idealistically (how things should be).

The plus side is she is now less trusting of other people and more attached to you as a result.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

17 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I think next time I won’t let us get separated even for a minute.

Sure but if you turn this experience into a habit of nagging and precautions it will ruin the relationship. Its better to let it go.

Your trauma is effecting this relationship, what will you do if something worse happens? Your attached in a unhealthy way.  

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, integral said:

Every guy wants to grap your girls ass, it is inevitable that some will act on it. Try to think realistically and probabilistically instead of idealistically (how things should be).

Post-hoc mental gymnastics aside, you'll still get mad the moment you find out that somebody sexually assaulted your girlfriend, unless you're some kind of alien robot. How you process that anger is of course up to the individual.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Matter of perspective. Maybe this means you have a hot gf.

However, of course you have to find this guy and teach him a lesson. That's common sense.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

3 hours ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Matter of perspective. Maybe this means you have a hot gf.

However, of course you have to find this guy and teach him a lesson. That's common sense.

Not a matter of perspective, it’s an absolute fact and truth I have a hot gf B|

3 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

Is this considered assault? Just curious for definition purposes 

Yes

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Post-hoc mental gymnastics aside, you'll still get mad the moment you find out that somebody sexually assaulted your girlfriend, unless you're some kind of alien robot. How you process that anger is of course up to the individual.

That's true another component is the intentions behind the anger. Most of the time its a type of jealousy and defensiveness, but not actually a empathy for the girls stress and desire to help the girl. His anger might be coming from his own inner insecurities, dependence and need to covet "what is mine" and so "fuck that guy, dont touch MY girl". This is why I'm saying its a unhealthy attachment and ownership mindset. Ownership mindset doesn't have to be a red framing, it subtle and the majority of people have it. So the anger is not coming to support the best interest of his girl, its to support his own agenda and this is why the majority of men dont help there girl in these kind of situations and only make things worse. Women then learn "not to tell guys the truth" to avoid this ape shit behavior, because these men cant handle the truth. 

@Lyubov What is the inner cause of the anger? 

Edited by integral

30 minutes ago, integral said:

What is the inner cause of the anger? 

Bro, there is no "inner cause". This is a normal ape response to normal bad ape behavior. It's not deep, it's nothing to psychoanalyze about. He came here to vent and it seems like it's over and dealt with. If he starts having nightmares or writes a list of homicidal fantasies, maybe then you can roll out the armchair, but this is not that time.

12 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Not a matter of perspective, it’s an absolute fact and truth I have a hot gf B|

Then it is logically that guys grab her ass. So unnecessary thoughts. 

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right